Shocking Court Disclosure Shows Undercover Cops Urging Jan. 6 Protesters — Including Ashli Babbitt — To Enter Capitol Building

No one was "let in". The police had no authority to grant access. If they fell back and abandoned positions that were already overrun it does not mean it's okay to assault them at the next door.
You do not believe your own eyes? Please stop commenting,

Nice fairy tale. The videos show no organization. No one egged them on except guys like Ray Epps (an obvious FED) who runs around free today.
That's where you're absolutely wrong. Video, as used in charging the proud boys and oath keepers, resulted in both pleas and convictions of conspiracy (organization) to commit the actions of January 6th.

You say there is no video, multiple federal felony convictions say there is.

If 20 people were undercovers, leading the charge and planting the seed for weeks, it's called "mob mentality" and "diffusion of responsibility". The young and emotionally charged are particularly susceptible and impressionable under such circumstances.

There is the famous Kitty case (that was her first name I believe) in New York where dozens of people were on their balcony watching a man beat his gf to death and not one of them called the police. Why? They were just part of the crowd, someone else surely made a call, I am not solely responsible.

Good law enforcement agencies know how to profile, they dissect peoples motives, human nature, how people operate, they themselves would know that bad things happen in particular climates.

The question must be asked again "is encouraging violence a crime in America"?

I don't think Americans realize how interested in such cases Europeans are. The stakes are very very high.
The people who encouraged all that rage were not undercover, they have TV and radio shows.

Read a newspaper.

The Capitol Police is in the process of disciplining six officers for misconduct stemming from their behavior on Jan. 6, the department announced Saturday, revealing the results of 37 investigations into allegations that some officers acted improperly as the pro-Trump mob stormed Congress.
Your article says nothing about letting people in and discipline for it. You are lying.

The people who encouraged all that rage were not undercover, they have TV and radio shows.
Oh. Hm.

Which TV and radio show hosts asked anybody to storm the Capitol?

Can you be precise? Can you Cite links? Can you provide validly sourced Quotes?

Still waiting for the list of officers disciplined for opening the doors.

I showed you there were half a dozen officers disciplined. If you want more specifics, you're free to try and find out. I'm not sure the names have been released.

I showed you there were half a dozen officers disciplined. If you want more specifics, you're free to try and find out. I'm not sure the names have been released.
You told me it was for opening the doors and letting people in. You lied.

If the 1/6 attack on the capital were the result of run of the mill civil unrest we would not be having this conversation. A great deal of individual planning went into the 1/6 attack. We've all seen the tactical gear and the nice sturdy flagpoles. Some people traveled across the country to be there. Urban riots are as old as cities. They are spontaneous short-lived things. No time to get in the winnbago and travel to the riot. Most of the people in urban riots live right there. At no point has an urban riot ever been a direct threat to the Federal government.

You can suggest that SOME of the people were probably legitimately nefarious in their motives. May have had military planning etc. You could also say the same of any group that has outside backing, funding, organizers etc.

There people weren't particularly organized (maybe a subset was, just like the Truckers Convoy in Canada), they didn't have a leader, a Manifesto or clear objective. They certainly weren't going to overthrow the U.S government. If that was their goal, they wouldn't have been unarmed and taking stupid selfies in politicians rooms.

Anyone with a knowledge of history, even recent history, can distinguish a coup attempt from these events.

Last edited:
That's where you're absolutely wrong. Video, as used in charging the proud boys and oath keepers, resulted in both pleas and convictions of conspiracy (organization) to commit the actions of January 6th.

You say there is no video, multiple federal felony convictions say there is.
The pleas were forced and I never said there is no video. We have video of instigators who never were charged probably because they were Feds.

Doors had Magnetic locks. You would have to pull off hinges with a bulldozer To get them open.

someone opened the locks.

Or like in front of fire alarms, in emergency break glass.

All exit doors by law have crash bars to open them from the inside.
which rioters had breached by taking advantage of the fire exit mechanism, which allowed them to open the magnetically-locked doors by pushing a bar for three seconds.

Last edited:
False. Various videotapes show it happening.

Maybe not. But police had the apparent authority to do so, and some of them did so.

True. But that wasn’t an argument I was making, either. I don’t see (anywhere) that argument having been made, either.
You seem to be saying that being "let in" somehow excuses what followed. It does not. Why use that argument otherwise?

You seem to be saying that being "let in" somehow excuses what followed. It does not. Why use that argument otherwise?
What followed was a largely peaceful demonstration as they wandered about rhe capitol taking selfies.

Oh. Hm.

Which TV and radio show hosts asked anybody to storm the Capitol?

Can you be precise? Can you Cite links? Can you provide validly sourced Quotes?
Go back and carefully read what I said. Those people came there pumped to the breaking point with blind impotent rage over an election Trump said was stolen. Did democrats put all that anger there? Trump friendly media pushed the Big Lie for all they were worth. There's your instigators. Why don't you feel used?

You can suggest that SOME of the people were probably legitimately nefarious in their motives. May have had military planning etc. You could also say the same of any group that outside backing, funding etc.

There people weren't particularly organized (maybe a subset was, just like the Truckers Convoy in Canada), they didn't have a leader, a Manifesto or clear objective. They certainly weren't going to overthrow the U.S government. If that was their goal, they wouldn't have been unarmed and taking stupid selfies in politicians rooms.

Anyone with a knowledge of history, even recent history, can distinguish a coup attempt from these events.
The TDSers can’t distinguish between the truth and lies.

Go back and carefully read what I said. Those people came there pumped to the breaking point with blind impotent rage over an election Trump said was stolen. Did democrats put all that anger there? Trump friendly media pushed the Big Lie for all they were worth. There's your instigators. Why don't you feel used?
Bone of rhat is true.
there is bo proof of any of that.

Forum List

Back