Shocking Court Disclosure Shows Undercover Cops Urging Jan. 6 Protesters — Including Ashli Babbitt — To Enter Capitol Building

OP is saying all those people were tricked by outsiders into assaulting the capital. Do you agree?
I don’t agree with your restatement of what the OP contends.

(If what you claim was what the OP contends, then no. I would disagree.)

However, let me put the question to you:

Do you admit or do you deny that many of the protestors who entered the Capitol on 1/6 were in fact permitted into the Capitol by police authorities?

ryan-samsel-american-justice-600x361.jpg

This man has lost sight in one eye from the beatings he has taken in the DC jail. They will not let him speak to anyone. I wonder why.

these Commee board maggots are happy non-violent 1st time tresspassers (many in to use bathroom) were rounded up to use as Political Prisoners. They are OK with a Tyranical GOVT on par with 1930s NAZI. Most of These rabid animals will have to be eliminated from the American Population when it blows.

Wow, just WOW.

The level of deflection and denial is off the charts.
trump said it best..... "No, I don't take any responsibility at ALL."

what a chump you clowns cherish.

Isn't that how the summer riots started or did those people plan it?
If the 1/6 attack on the capital were the result of run of the mill civil unrest we would not be having this conversation. A great deal of individual planning went into the 1/6 attack. We've all seen the tactical gear and the nice sturdy flagpoles. Some people traveled across the country to be there. Urban riots are as old as cities. They are spontaneous short-lived things. No time to get in the winnbago and travel to the riot. Most of the people in urban riots live right there. At no point has an urban riot ever been a direct threat to the Federal government.

If the 1/6 attack on the capital were the result of run of the mill civil unrest we would not be having this conversation. A great deal of individual planning went into the 1/6 attack. We've all seen the tactical gear and the nice sturdy flagpoles. Some people traveled across the country to be there. Urban riots are as old as cities. They are spontaneous short-lived things. No time to get in the winnbago and travel to the riot. Most of the people in urban riots live right there. At no point has an urban riot ever been a direct threat to the Federal government.
So when Antifa members traveled from all over the country to Seattle and Portland and Minneapolis it was spontaneous? You ignorant fuckstick.

Unbelievable. The undercover cops walk right up behind Ashli Babbitt outside on the capitol steps and say "someone is going to get shot" then look at each other and wink. It's all on video.

From the citation:

” Pope wrote in one motion. “The government may claim that incidents like this did not happen, but the facts show they did.

“Since the government cannot be trusted to disclose these facts,” Pope wrote, “it becomes even more important that defense teams, including Pro Se defendants, be able to directly examine the evidence.”

The problem is that defendant William Pope of Topeka, Kansas, has had access to all of the videos. As was given to every defense lawyer, and every pro-se defendant.

Thousands of hours of U.S. Capitol riot videos swamp attorneys

The Justice Department has amassed so much video evidence that it would take almost nine months, running 24 hours a day, to screen it all: 16,925 individual closed-circuit videos running a combined 4,800 hours, and 1,600 more hours of video taken by police officers' body-worn cameras, according to an Oct. 22 court filing. Defense lawyers were given instructions for accessing that video database on Oct. 18.

From the citation:

” Pope wrote in one motion. “The government may claim that incidents like this did not happen, but the facts show they did.

“Since the government cannot be trusted to disclose these facts,” Pope wrote, “it becomes even more important that defense teams, including Pro Se defendants, be able to directly examine the evidence.”

The problem is that defendant William Pope of Topeka, Kansas, has had access to all of the videos. As was given to every defense lawyer, and every pro-se defendant.

Thousands of hours of U.S. Capitol riot videos swamp attorneys

The Justice Department has amassed so much video evidence that it would take almost nine months, running 24 hours a day, to screen it all: 16,925 individual closed-circuit videos running a combined 4,800 hours, and 1,600 more hours of video taken by police officers' body-worn cameras, according to an Oct. 22 court filing. Defense lawyers were given instructions for accessing that video database on Oct. 18.
Oct. 18th after their clients had been in jail for 10 months? That is not justice.

Do you admit or do you deny that many of the protestors who entered the Capitol on 1/6 were in fact permitted into the Capitol by police authorities?
I would not say many, but some were let in by capitol police, who have been subsequently disciplined for those actions.

Ever heard of a lynch mob? It certainly is possible for a few to incite mob violence. How about the summer riots?
Too much planning involved to characterize it as something that just happened and that it's someone else's fault. They were egged on for weeks by politicians and pundits that conveniently had to be elsewhere that day.

Oct. 18th after their clients had been in jail for 10 months? That is not justice.
They had access to subsets, such as not including police body cam video, as soon as they were charged. This was confirming that every piece of video that the government had from January 6th was discoverable by the defendants.

If it existed, they had full access to it.

Too much planning involved to characterize it as something that just happened and that it's someone else's fault. They were egged on for weeks by politicians and pundits that conveniently had to be elsewhere that day.
Nice fairy tale. The videos show no organization. No one egged them on except guys like Ray Epps (an obvious FED) who runs around free today.

Prove that. How were they disciplined and when?
Read a newspaper.

The Capitol Police is in the process of disciplining six officers for misconduct stemming from their behavior on Jan. 6, the department announced Saturday, revealing the results of 37 investigations into allegations that some officers acted improperly as the pro-Trump mob stormed Congress.

I don’t agree with your restatement of what the OP contends.

(If what you claim was what the OP contends, then no. I would disagree.)

No one was "let in". The police had no authority to grant access. If they fell back and abandoned positions that were already overrun it does not mean it's okay to assault them at the next door.

Agent provocateurs Are used by the police to initiate a crackdown. That's it. You can't make a peaceful crowd suddenly lose their minds and attack without a great deal of prior indoctrination.
If 20 people were undercovers, leading the charge and planting the seed for weeks, it's called "mob mentality" and "diffusion of responsibility". The young and emotionally charged are particularly susceptible and impressionable under such circumstances.

There is the famous Kitty case (that was her first name I believe) in New York where dozens of people were on their balcony watching a man beat his gf to death and not one of them called the police. Why? They were just part of the crowd, someone else surely made a call, I am not solely responsible.

Good law enforcement agencies know how to profile, they dissect peoples motives, human nature, how people operate, they themselves would know that bad things happen in particular climates.

The question must be asked again "is encouraging violence a crime in America"?

I don't think Americans realize how interested in such cases Europeans are. The stakes are very very high.

They had access to subsets, such as not including police body cam video, as soon as they were charged. This was confirming that every piece of video that the government had from January 6th was discoverable by the defendants.

If it existed, they had full access to it.
Still waiting for the list of officers disciplined for opening the doors.

No one was "let in".
False. Various videotapes show it happening.
The police had no authority to grant access.
Maybe not. But police had the apparent authority to do so, and some of them did so.
If they fell back and abandoned positions that were already overrun it does not mean it's okay to assault them at the next door.
True. But that wasn’t an argument I was making, either. I don’t see (anywhere) that argument having been made, either.

Forum List

Back