Shocking Development

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
This is so unbelievable that I just had to post it here, in this den of douchebaggery.

Mere moments ago, I interacted with a black man I had never met before. Believe it or not! Neither one of us was scared of each other. He was not angry with me for slavery that my family never took part in. I did not demand gratitude for any role in a Civil War my family never took part in. The subjects of SAT points, urban crime, or societal inequalities never came up. We were both heading in the same direction at the same time, and each simultaneously offered to let the other go first. As the gentleman was walking away, he wished me a happy Father's Day for tomorrow (which I found quite thoughtful) and I reciprocated.

And that was it. Incredible, huh?

This is so unbelievable that I just had to post it here, in this den of douchebaggery.

Mere moments ago, I interacted with a black man I had never met before. Believe it or not! Neither one of us was scared of each other. He was not angry with me for slavery that my family never took part in. I did not demand gratitude for any role in a Civil War my family never took part in. The subjects of SAT points, urban crime, or societal inequalities never came up. We were both heading in the same direction at the same time, and each simultaneously offered to let the other go first. As the gentleman was walking away, he wished me a happy Father's Day for tomorrow (which I found quite thoughtful) and I reciprocated.

You know probably the majority of people are normal people like this and not frothing at the mouth angry people screaming at each other about something that ended more than 200 years ago and issuing aggressive demands that they are owed something because of something that ended more than 200 years ago.

Duh, you could find about 40 million blacks when walking down the street who are not going to try debating the issue of white racism with a white person. I don't do that myself. You don't know how that man felt, because you had no discussion with him.

There is nothing incredible about your experience.

Duh, you could find about 40 million blacks when walking down the street who are not going to try debating the issue of white racism with a white person. I don't do that myself. You don't know how that man felt, because you had no discussion with him.

Go away you horrible Black racist, why do you want to ruin a nice OP that is full of something positive, why must your type always be ugly and negative and combative.

You know probably the majority of people are normal people like this and not frothing at the mouth angry people screaming at each other about something that ended more than 200 years ago and issuing aggressive demands that they are owed something because of something that ended more than 200 years ago.
Again there are going to be very few, if any blacks who will spend time waling down the streets arguing with evrery white person about white racism. There are very few whites who will walk down the street going up to blacks sounding like Lucy either.

But this is a discussion forum right?

We are owed . And not just for something that happened 200 years ago.

Again there are going to be very few, if any blacks who will spend time waling down the streets arguing with evrery white person about white racism. There are very few whites who will walk down the street going up to blacks sounding like Lucy either.

Here's your payment: Printable Coupons, Grocery & Coupon Codes | Coupons.com

Go away you horrible Black racist, why do you want to ruin a nice OP that is full of something positive, why must your type always be ugly and negative and combative.

Why must you always e a white female racist piece of garbage. Why do blacks have t be foaming at the mouths when they are discussing your racism? Why is it that you refuse to discuss anything beyond slavery? The shit didn't end with slavery. There was 100 extra years after slavery ended of the same old same old.

What's positive about being disingenuous? I could have said the same thing about .standing in line at McDonald's yesterday with nothing but white people. No body made any comments. I remember talking about football with a guy. But t I don't know how they feel on race because we had no discussion of race just like Unkotare had no discussion of race to even try making the comments he made. For all Unkotare knows he could have bene talking to a member of the NBPP.

Why must you always e a white female racist piece of garbage. Why do blacks have t be foaming at the mouths when they are discussing your racism? Why is it that you refuse to discuss anything beyond slavery? The shit didn't end with slavery. There was 100 extra years after slavery ended of the same old same old.

What's positive about being disingenuous? I could have said the same thing about .standing in line at McDonald's yesterday with nothing but white people. No body made any comments. I remember talking about football with a guy. But t I don't know how they feel on race because we had no discussion of race just like Unkotare had no discussion of race to even try making the comments he made. For all Unkotare knows he could have bene talking to a member of the NBPP.

Considering you always seem so combative, I don't see why people should interact with you.

Considering you always seem so combative, I don't see why people should interact with you.
Entertainment!

I know you think you at being funny, but each year you try to be funny your kind of white person costs the American economy 2 trillion dollars according to the Kelogg Foundation:

The Business Case for Racial Equity” Production of this brief was funded by the W. K. Kellogg Foundation. Lead author: Ani Turner, Altarum Institute. Contributors: Dolores Acevedo-Garcia, Brandeis University; Darrell Gaskin, Johns Hopkins University; Thomas LaVeist, Johns Hopkins University; David R. Williams, Harvard University; Laura Segal, Trust for America’s Health; and George Miller, Altarum Institute.

So save those coupons son.

Well what you "seem" Is not what is. I am combative with racists like you.

Well what you "seem" Is not what is. I am combative with racists like you.
In otherwords white people.

And so it is with me quite often, but you'd never know it with the racists here.

These dumbasses calling for "race war" don't know it, but I'll put my life and shooting skills on the line for my black brethren as well.

IM2, no. He would be a target.

Very nice. Happy Fathers Day, Unkotare

I know you think you at being funny, but each year you try to be funny your kind of white person costs the American economy 2 trillion dollars according to the Kelogg Foundation:

The Business Case for Racial Equity” Production of this brief was funded by the W. K. Kellogg Foundation. Lead author: Ani Turner, Altarum Institute. Contributors: Dolores Acevedo-Garcia, Brandeis University; Darrell Gaskin, Johns Hopkins University; Thomas LaVeist, Johns Hopkins University; David R. Williams, Harvard University; Laura Segal, Trust for America’s Health; and George Miller, Altarum Institute.

So save those coupons son.
The great thing is we all get to use the coupons. There might be some for Kellog products such as corn flaks.

Forum List

Back