Shocking footage leaked from inside Chineses re-education/torture camps

China hate for the Muslims in their country is very well known and the barbaric treatment they do is also known.

It is many reasons why I declare China an enemy of the WORLD!

Sorry OP poster but I am an AmeriKKKan; I reside in the USA.

China can do WTF they want with their shithole nation.

Of course, we aint far behind.

Although sad, I am wondering why this is our business.

Does China report to their population how we are treating the folks illegally crossing the border?

Do we really know the whole story from our government and corporate overlords? Do we actually trust them to tell us everything?

How do we think the Chinese government is spinning that story on our southern border to their people? I am so tired of hearing how our press spins foreign stories.

Leaked online footage that appears to show hundreds of blindfolded and shackled prisoners in a Muslim-dominant region of China is believed to be authentic, according to a European security source.

Shocking Footage Leaked From Inside Chinese Re-Education/Torture Camps

They better pray they don't get found out whoever it that leaked that video.

Probably a hold over Paki ISI agent to gather propaganda for MI6 or the CIA. :71:

We must remember who created Al-Qaeda in the first place.

The English language propaganda coming out a China is a pretty consistent line. The search results are controlled, and the same piece is planted across the board. That state has an official release.

Islam neither indigenous nor sole belief system of Uygurs: white paper
Islam neither indigenous nor sole belief system of Uygurs: white paper - Chinadaily.com.cn

Islam neither indigenous nor sole belief system of Uygurs: white paper - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Truth hurts weak minds can never handle the truth of what's really going on in the world. BANNK ON THE FACT THAT WHOEVER FILMED THIS WILL BE DEAD SO WILL ANYONE WHOSE THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY........ It doesn't take a rocket scientist to pick up on this..

AND SOME ARE SO STUPID THEY STILL DON'T GET WHY THE US IS TRYING TO DO THE " SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE" SYSTEM DUMBASSES.............lol

shackled and blindfolded Muslims? Sounds like a knock off of Gitmo.
There's a good American, equate the US with China.
Our hands are not clean when it comes to torture

Bush made sure of that
Come on now are we equating water boarding to death inducing torture, organ harvesting and back breaking labor camps?

We hold ourself up as a model of humanity and virtue

Countries that engage in torture cannot lecture other nations on human rights

Forum List

Back