🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shocking new PPP poll: Trump Even Less Popular Than United Airlines

Shocking new PPP poll: Trump Even Less Popular Than United Airlines

Hearing this, Rump rushed to his golden toilet seat and courageously tweeted:

"Fake news! I could break a paying passenger's nose and not lose any votes!"

His rating are higher today then when he started idiot.
His ratings are higher then Congress.

Having a 41% approval rating three months into the job is nothing to be celebrating.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_42017.pdf

..... The president’s numbers were similar to recent polling from Gallup, which showed Trump with an average approval rating of just 41 percent since inauguration day, the lowest rating for a first-term president since World War II.

if the Secret Service throws an Asian Dr off Air Force One onto the tarmac for Ivanka's seat it might help

PPP. How appropriately they are named!

Cant trust polls...they always had him at 40 and he won. 50% is more likely

Actually he pulled 46% to Clinton's 48.
But then that's 46% of the 55% who voted, which is 25% of total eligible voters, which in turn is about 16% of everybody. The popularity poll, however, includes everybody.

But then that's 46% of the 55% who voted, which is 25% of total eligible voters, which in turn is about 16% of everybody. The popularity poll, however, includes everybody.

Which means it includes illegals, criminals, and terrorists.....the new Dem base.

Which means it includes illegals, criminals, and terrorists.....the new Dem base.

Which means it includes everybody, including that 45% who could have voted but saw no point. Which means it includes those of us in the largest political party faction in these United States ---"None".

Hey, sorry if the math was over your head. :itsok:

I couldn't care less about poll results.
I only care about results.I'm a little disappointed but crap it's 100 days, eh? I give em all a chance

I only care about results.I'm a little disappointed but crap it's 100 days, eh? I give em all a chance

Yeah popularity polls are of limited informational value. But you know who's absolutely and dependently captivated by them?

Donald "we'll see how the ratings are" Rump.

Yeah popularity polls are of limited informational value. But you know who's absolutely and dependently captivated by them?

Donald "we'll see how the ratings are" Rump.

True. It's unfortunate, but poll whores exist

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_42017.pdf

..... The president’s numbers were similar to recent polling from Gallup, which showed Trump with an average approval rating of just 41 percent since inauguration day, the lowest rating for a first-term president since World War II.

if the Secret Service throws an Asian Dr off Air Force One onto the tarmac for Ivanka's seat it might help

Yes...the Public Policy Polling...had hilary winning the election....

November 4, 2016..........

Public Policy Polling

Clinton leads 46-41 in Michigan, with Gary Johnson at 6% and Jill Stein at 2%. Clinton's lead grows slightly to 50/44 in a head to head between her and Trump.

Clinton leads 48-43 in Virginia, with Gary Johnson at 4%, Jill Stein at 1%, and Evan McMullin at 1%. Her leads grows slightly to 51/45 in a head to head between her and Trump.

As is happening in battleground states across the country, Clinton's amassing a large lead in early voting in each of these states. Among those who have already cast their ballots she's up 52-41 in Colorado, 57-36 in Michigan, and 63-32 in Virginia.

Trump will be counting on a very strong performance on Election Day to have any chance at taking Michigan and Virginia, and he's probably pretty much already lost Colorado given the volume of early voting there.

Forum List

Back