🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SHOCKING Reports Ukrainian Nazi Azov Battalion Setting Up Offensive Positions in Civilian Areas and Using Women and Children as “Human Shields” VIDEO

I get it; you posted an obvious propaganda piece using an obviously bullshit propaganda twitter reference and you don't like it being called out.

No I did not.

I posted this...

Is that too difficult to grasp? don't you like the truth? too bad.

like Russia would care about shooting the women and children.
Oh, and you know this how, exactly, you heard it on cnn, msnbc, or fox??? You have no idea what the real story is at this very minute in Ukraine, the one thing you can know for absolute certain is that your media source(s)of choice are lying their fucking lips off to you!

I might add, this doesn't even begin to take into account the ultra-slick media blitzes of Zelensky and his team, which are literally taken as the biblical truth in your media source(s) of choice, who then broadcast it and blast the narrative of lies fashioned by totally corrupt US political class!

Nothing you think you know, is likely true, let alone accurate, its all war propaganda, all of it.... :wink:

In all truth....the Ukrainian Nazi Regiment are pure scum! Scum of the Earth!

No wonder they are using women and children as shields!

Shame on them....shame on all those who defend those criminals! :mad-61:

No I did not.

I posted this...

Is that too difficult to grasp? don't you like the truth? too bad.

I see you don't bother to actually read through or check the reference links to the article you are promoting. It says thegatewaypundit.com which links to a single twitter account that doesn't allow comments where any of the post can be question.

I see you don't bother to actually read through or check the reference links to the article you are promoting. It says thegatewaypundit.com which links to a single twitter account that doesn't allow comments where any of the post can be question.

So....what news do you trust then?

You trust CNN crap news network?

and all the rest of fake news media?

that's what you trust?

WAKE UP!

that's what you trust?

WAKE UP!
Did you know you can actually watch Putin give his talks online, congressional meetings, inquiries and such along with the UN meetings, etc. are all available if you take the time to watch them. History also helps. I prefer first hand account documentaries from people already living under Putin and his main man Kadyrov's boots; and I follow several human rights groups and other credible sources but even with those I double check information a lot of times.

In all truth....the Ukrainian Nazi Regiment are pure scum! Scum of the Earth!

No wonder they are using women and children as shields!
I can see that though you thanked this post you don't agree with it. I do. Well, there may be the odd grain of truth, but I certainly wouldn't trust that source as far as I could throw it.
Nothing you think you know, is likely true, let alone accurate, its all war propaganda, all of it.... :wink:

The same tactics, yes.

To hide behind women and children.
Even our own troops use them as human shields. They will hand out candy and water because they know someone is less likely to fire a burst of rounds at them if they are surrounded by a bunch of little kids.

chernilnitsa, why did your fav muslims Chechens leave Mariupol without a fight ?

1647871142352.png

As Russia’s invasion intensifies, countless Ukrainians are being displaced from their homes and fleeing for their lives, but, according to some of them, it’s not necessarily just Russia that they are worried about.

It’s their own army.

If true this is disgraceful and very distressing.

March 20, 2022

Dumb clinging airheads believe Russian propaganda because snowflake

LOL

Yes, it's horrendous.:(
What is really horrendous like you said , it is the fact that those Russian Rats don't give a shit about putting a bullet in the throat of an innocent little girl. :mad:

As Russia’s invasion intensifies, countless Ukrainians are being displaced from their homes and fleeing for their lives, but, according to some of them, it’s not necessarily just Russia that they are worried about.

It’s their own army.

March 20, 2022

They just follow commands of their satanic NATO commanders.

It’s their own army.

March 20, 2022
You out do yourself in dumb.

that's what you trust?

WAKE UP!
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Yeah you ain’t kidding skye,they were wise and did not listen to cnn and the corporate media on the virus hoax or the lies about the vaccines,yet now all of a sudden they are believing everything cnn and the corporate controlled media tell them about Russia, putin is the new Hitler,hook line and sinker,incredible isn’t it. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back