🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shocking video footage shows Florida ballots transported by private vehicles being transferred into

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Shocking Video Footage Shows Florida Ballots Transported By Private Vehicles Being Transferred Into A Rental Truck On Election Night

I do not have any explanation for what you are about to see. On election night in Broward County, one deeply concerned citizen captured video footage of ballots that had been transported by private vehicles being loaded into a rental truck in the middle of a parking lot. Nobody seems to know why the ballots were transported in that manner, why they were being loaded into a rental truck, or what happened to the ballots thereafter. There are supposed to be very strict chain of custody requirements for all paper ballots, and obviously what is going on in this video appears to be extremely shady. Could it be possible that somebody in Broward County was trying to steal an election?

------------------------------------------------

upload_2018-11-9_10-21-47.png

Well what do we have here busted cheating and stealing again,,,,,,,,,
Wait for it.................

Wait for it.......................

But blah blah, blah, .......it's this i't s that

yes it is , not it's not LOL............

Last edited:
Shocking Video Footage Shows Florida Ballots Transported By Private Vehicles Being Transferred Into A Rental Truck On Election Night

I do not have any explanation for what you are about to see. On election night in Broward County, one deeply concerned citizen captured video footage of ballots that had been transported by private vehicles being loaded into a rental truck in the middle of a parking lot. Nobody seems to know why the ballots were transported in that manner, why they were being loaded into a rental truck, or what happened to the ballots thereafter. There are supposed to be very strict chain of custody requirements for all paper ballots, and obviously what is going on in this video appears to be extremely shady. Could it be possible that somebody in Broward County was trying to steal an election?

View attachment 227778

/----/ The Donald is on the case. Fear not.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 41m41 minutes ago
As soon as Democrats sent their best Election stealing lawyer, Marc Elias, to Broward County they miraculously started finding Democrat votes. Don’t worry, Florida - I am sending much better lawyers to expose the FRAUD!
Trump pilot.png

View attachment 227778

/----/ The Donald is on the case. Fear not.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 41m41 minutes ago
As soon as Democrats sent their best Election stealing lawyer, Marc Elias, to Broward County they miraculously started finding Democrat votes. Don’t worry, Florida - I am sending much better lawyers to expose the FRAUD!
View attachment 227785
Yep he sure is on the case and this just popped up too

James O'Keefe on Twitter

upload_2018-11-9_10-39-26.png

View attachment 227778

Pretty easy. This from an obscure far right wing blog, the land of fake footage and made up stories.

Scott and the right wing noise machine wouldn't have started these antics if they didn't think they were going to lose.

View attachment 227778

If you had any credibility I would watch your video.

View attachment 227778

Pretty easy. This from an obscure far right wing blog, the land of fake footage and made up stories.

Scott and the right wing noise machine wouldn't have started these antics if they didn't think they were going to lose.
:boohoo::boohoo:

The fix is in folks. Soros and the DNC won’t be denied. They are talking Florida and Arizona.

What you are seeing is poll workers dropping of ballots that have already been tabulated at the voting location.

Florida law demands that paper ballots are used and tabulated at the voting location when the voter inserts their ballot into the scanner provided.

At the end of the night, after everyone at the location has voted, the election clerk closes the machines, prints the results, and either sends the results via modem to the Elections office or they remove the election media and return it to the elections office.
They also box up and seal the ballots and return them to the elections office.

Because Broward is such a large county I'm sure they use several drop off points instead of all the poll workers having to go to their main office. Broward has 577 precincts.

View attachment 227778

I dont believe your sources. You have been proven to post unreliable sources more than anyone at USMB. You wrecked your reputation as a result. Everyone just assumes you're a crackpot and they are right.

View attachment 227778

If you had any credibility I would watch your video.
THANK YOU! I don't trust a fucking thing she posts and I'm not willing to give her Infowars links any clicks.

What you are seeing is poll workers dropping of ballots that have already been tabulated at the voting location.

Florida law demands that paper ballots are used and tabulated at the voting location when the voter inserts their ballot into the scanner provided.

At the end of the night, after everyone at the location has voted, the election clerk closes the machines, prints the results, and either sends the results via modem to the Elections office or they remove the election media and return it to the elections office.
They also box up and seal the ballots and return them to the elections office.

Because Broward is such a large county I'm sure they use several drop off points instead of all the poll workers having to go to their main office. Broward has 577 precincts.

Look at post
Shocking video footage shows Florida ballots transported by private vehicles being transferred into

Anybody that has registered with a political party within the last 10 years shouldn't be put in charge of elections.

Forum List

Back