🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shocking video footage shows Florida ballots transported by private vehicles being transferred into

I wasn't going to mention this, just because I don't need you people knowing what I do, but when we were running Ron as a candidate, we had people standing outside watching what happened with the ballots on all sides of the buildings. We caught people loading crates full of ballots into their personal vehicles and taking them away. Or trying to. Our people had cameras and were recording them and stopped them. The ballots made their way back into the building after they were confronted about it. We were extremely organized. We had people in every district of every state watching it.We caught it happeneing a few times in different districts and we made sure it got published as a matter of record.

It happens. So, that's all I'm going to say about that.

Last edited:
Shocking Video Footage Shows Florida Ballots Transported By Private Vehicles Being Transferred Into A Rental Truck On Election Night

I do not have any explanation for what you are about to see. On election night in Broward County, one deeply concerned citizen captured video footage of ballots that had been transported by private vehicles being loaded into a rental truck in the middle of a parking lot. Nobody seems to know why the ballots were transported in that manner, why they were being loaded into a rental truck, or what happened to the ballots thereafter. There are supposed to be very strict chain of custody requirements for all paper ballots, and obviously what is going on in this video appears to be extremely shady. Could it be possible that somebody in Broward County was trying to steal an election?

------------------------------------------------

View attachment 227778

Well what do we have here busted cheating and stealing again,,,,,,,,,
Wait for it.................

Wait for it.......................

But blah blah, blah, .......it's this i't s that

yes it is , not it's not LOL............

Pretty easy. This from an obscure far right wing blog, the land of fake footage and made up stories.

Scott and the right wing noise machine wouldn't have started these antics if they didn't think they were going to lose.
Or unless the left was once again trying to steal an election ala Dino Rossi.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

LOL
Caught in AZ now too

upload_2018-11-9_14-55-48.png

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

If I read one more person refer to our Republic as 'our Democracy'....

Last edited:
Sigh. This country is screwed. Seriously.

Our own President doesn't even understand the form of government he was elected to and given the responsibility of preserving.

What a moron.

Let's clear this up again. For like the umteenth time.

A Democracy

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of a Democracy is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority. In a Democracy, The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be a Direct Democracy, or a Representative Democracy. In the direct type, applicable only to a small number of people as in the little city-states of ancient Greece, or in a New England town-meeting, all of the electorate assemble to debate and decide all government questions, and all decisions are reached by a majority vote (of at least half-plus-one). Decisions of The Majority in a New England town-meeting are, of course, subject to the Constitutions of the State and of the United States which protect The Individual’s rights; so, in this case, The Majority is not omnipotent and such a town-meeting is, therefore, not an example of a true Direct Democracy. Under a Representative Democracy like Britain’s parliamentary form of government, the people elect representatives to the national legislature--the elective body there being the House of Commons--and it functions by a similar vote of at least half-plus-one in making all legislative decisions.

In both the Direct type and the Representative type of Democracy, The Majority’s power is absolute and unlimited; its decisions are unappealable under the legal system established to give effect to this form of government. This opens the door to unlimited Tyranny-by-Majority. This was what The Framers of the United States Constitution meant in 1787, in debates in the Federal (framing) Convention, when they condemned the "excesses of democracy" and abuses under any Democracy of the unalienable rights of The Individual by The Majority.

A Republic

A Republic, on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government. Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general.

The definition of a Republic is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution--adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment--with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

An Important Distinction: Democracy versus Republic

I'm reminded of a great quote after reading that underinformed tweet from the President. It was by Henry Menken. He was a newspaper guy back in the early 1900s.

What Henry said, and correctly so, if we're to take our President's own words at face value, was that ''as democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.''

Last edited:
Shocking Video Footage Shows Florida Ballots Transported By Private Vehicles Being Transferred Into A Rental Truck On Election Night

I do not have any explanation for what you are about to see. On election night in Broward County, one deeply concerned citizen captured video footage of ballots that had been transported by private vehicles being loaded into a rental truck in the middle of a parking lot. Nobody seems to know why the ballots were transported in that manner, why they were being loaded into a rental truck, or what happened to the ballots thereafter. There are supposed to be very strict chain of custody requirements for all paper ballots, and obviously what is going on in this video appears to be extremely shady. Could it be possible that somebody in Broward County was trying to steal an election?

------------------------------------------------

View attachment 227778

Well what do we have here busted cheating and stealing again,,,,,,,,,
Wait for it.................

Wait for it.......................

But blah blah, blah, .......it's this i't s that

yes it is , not it's not LOL............

Pretty easy. This from an obscure far right wing blog, the land of fake footage and made up stories.

Scott and the right wing noise machine wouldn't have started these antics if they didn't think they were going to lose.

Your analysis belies your lack of educational training.

The Donald was pointing out the democracy being generally the will of law abiding, American, taxpaying citizens. Sure he could have said, "We must protect our Constitutional Federated Republic." But that would probably result in more criticism by the fake news, etc.

Forum List

Back