Shoemaker threatens Trump

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., warned President Trump and the White House against issuing pardons for Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort after their respective plea deal and verdict were announced.

“I understand the president’s on his way to a rally. He better not talk about pardons for Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort tonight or anytime in the future,” Schumer said during a press conference while discussing his meeting with Judge Brett Kavanaugh, Trump's Supreme Court pick.

Chuck Schumer warns Trump against pardoning Cohen, Manafort

It's always been my contention that Democrats actually feel they own this country. There couldn't be more proof of my assertion than what this clown said.

It was not a suggestion, it was not advice, it was not a request. It was a downright order by a Senator to a US President. Okay, don't say anything about pardons or what?????

It's actually phrased more like a threat when you think about it.

So even if Trump did bring up any pardons, WTF is this idiot afraid of? Why would Trump talking about pardons bother this guy so much?

Could it be he's trying to use reverse psychology? You know, saying Trump should not talk about pardons to get him to talk about pardons?

Maybe somebody here has a better idea of what would make him say something like that.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., warned President Trump and the White House against issuing pardons for Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort after their respective plea deal and verdict were announced.

“I understand the president’s on his way to a rally. He better not talk about pardons for Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort tonight or anytime in the future,” Schumer said during a press conference while discussing his meeting with Judge Brett Kavanaugh, Trump's Supreme Court pick.

Chuck Schumer warns Trump against pardoning Cohen, Manafort

It's always been my contention that Democrats actually feel they own this country. There couldn't be more proof of my assertion than what this clown said.

It was not a suggestion, it was not advice, it was not a request. It was a downright order by a Senator to a US President. Okay, don't say anything about pardons or what?????

It's actually phrased more like a threat when you think about it.

So even if Trump did bring up any pardons, WTF is this idiot afraid of? Why would Trump talking about pardons bother this guy so much?

Could it be he's trying to use reverse psychology? You know, saying Trump should not talk about pardons to get him to talk about pardons?

Maybe somebody here has a better idea of what would make him say something like that.
He depends on his constituents votes just like any other politician.

Chuck Schumer needs to go.

I agree Trump would be damned stupid to pardon either of them, but Schumer is a blowhard. I don't like his attitude at all.

I seriously doubt Cohen will ever get a pardon.

Or be exonerated for criminal activity like Hillary was. But then, Cohen doesn't have an FBI director in his pocket like Hillary had with Comey who exonerated her in White Water for the same fucking reason!! "she didn't know better"

Manafort to pay a fine (a bigly one: he ripped off Uncle Sam) and I do think a pardon thingy to "Time served" for the jail side. Cohen? No pardon; he's done his deal with Mueller.

Greg

I seriously doubt Cohen will ever get a pardon.
Can't they just take care of this the Al Sharpton way?

The entire case is about......"We don't think you paid enough taxes"

Same with The Manafort Case.

Both cases therefore are bullshit and have nothing to do with the president.

So how is cleaning the democrat party from anti-American trash going?

Not good... so the result of the election won't be good accordingly. Expect more stupidity in the desperation.

Chuck Schumer needs to go.

I agree Trump would be damned stupid to pardon either of them, but Schumer is a blowhard. I don't like his attitude at all.

I agree with the majority here. It's reported that Cohen is a backstabber so he can stay wherever they put him. Shoeshine has a lot of guts barking orders at the POTUS. I don't know if Trump Tweeted any response to him, but if not, I can't wait until he does.

Forum List

Back