shoot low sheriff ...

Looks like another democrat gone nuts.

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to hire him.

got it.

It was the RW's brilliant idea to arm him.

Nowhere in the article did it state he was given permission to carry on school grounds. It didn't even say if he had a carry permit for outside of the school. That means he was never checked out, never trained, and never passed any tests in regards to firearms.

You know nothing about him, you just lie.

I know he as an armed teacher. Isn't that what gun nuts want?

follow the inane RW rhetoric ..

and these stupid bastards want to run the country ........... :laughing0301:

I'm not really sure what the idiots want, other than to be childish fools.
Well liar, I'll tell you again. We want children to stop being gunned down in schools and allow a few teachers who can to be armed and have others armed to protect them as a last resort. Eliminate the gun free murder zones. Now, you've been told this multiple times troll so why don't stfu?

So did you support That particular teacher being armed? If not, how was he different from all those others you want to arm before this incident?

follow the inane RW rhetoric ..

and these stupid bastards want to run the country
Memo to #7....we are running the country because the stupid bastard you voted for twice fucked America up and we are now in the process of fixing his errors...

youre not running shit... YOU ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION losing Cartel staff members on a monthly basis.

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to hire him.

got it.

Nowhere in the article did it state he was given permission to carry on school grounds. It didn't even say if he had a carry permit for outside of the school. That means he was never checked out, never trained, and never passed any tests in regards to firearms.
He knows that, he's a lying troll is all.

got it.

Do you want teachers armed, or not?

got it.

why would you care ? it was a teacher carrying a gun to protect your kids.

its better to have a teacher there with a gun than it is not to ... REMEMBER ??????????????

got it.

He knows that, he's a lying troll is all.

Did somebody piss on your boot Mikey?

youre not running shit... YOU ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION losing Cartel staff members on a monthly basis.
You had better check the judicial appointments and from what I hear one maybe two supreme court judges are going to retire this year...
Not only are we running the nation now...we will be running it for a long time...you had better go back home to Mexico because it will get real ugly for crazy libs...

got it.

why would you care ? it was a teacher carrying a gun to protect your kids.

its better to have a teacher there with a gun than it is not to ... REMEMBER ??????????????

Yes, it is, as long as the teacher is checked out and at least has a CCW. Anybody can bring a gun to any gun-free zone and use it. In fact that's where most of the nuts do use them.

got it.

Yes I do. Do you have a point with that question?

got it.

Congratulations. You have one in Georgia.

got it.

Well I want our police to have guns too. But if one uses a gun illegally, I don't want those people to be police officers.

Your stance is if a police officer uses a gun illegally, we should make sure no police have firearms.

Well I want our police to have guns too. But if one uses a gun illegally, I don't want those people to be police officers.

Your stance is if a police officer uses a gun illegally, we should make sure no police have firearms.

You know that is nuts, and a lie, don't you?

quit deflecting ... you want armed teachers- you got one.

who who had a panic attack, and shot at someone who wasnt there to hurt anyone .. now imagine if that someone was shooting back what could happen with a bunch of kids around.

no thanks.

No, it's the exact same thing.

You are trying to make a bogus point that because this guy was a teacher, no teachers should have firearms. Well......if police officer would have done the same thing, would your point then be no police officer should have a gun?

Maybe it's just you're now seeing the ridiculousness of your position here.

quit deflecting ... you want armed teachers- you got one.

who who had a panic attack, and shot at someone who wasnt there to hurt anyone .. now imagine if that someone was shooting back what could happen with a bunch of kids around.

no thanks.

And in another thread you supported having armed professionally trained officers to protect the school. Well......isn't that what he had in the Florida shooting? He hid behind a wall for four minutes. And when three of his buddies arrived, they hid behind the doors of their squad cars.

So should that be my argument that we need armed teachers instead of professionally trained officers?

You are trying to make a bogus point that because this guy was a teacher, no teachers should have firearms. Well......if police officer would have done the same thing, would your point then be no police officer should have a gun?

Is you mind that muddled? I never said cops shouldn't have guns. Perhaps that was the voices in your head. You can't just make up scenarios and pretend they are real. That's crazy.

Is you mind that muddled? I never said cops shouldn't have guns. Perhaps that was the voices in your head. You can't just make up scenarios and pretend they are real. That's crazy.

Oh really? Then why don't you tell us what your point is in this discussion? I must be misinterpreting it or something. Because you see, I thought you were trying to make a point that because this guy illegally used a gun in school, no teachers should have guns.

Obviously I was wrong?

got it.

You know nothing about him, you just lie.

I know he as an armed teacher. Isn't that what gun nuts want?

Yea that's Right...

Just don't give them left wingnuts

Forum List

Back