shoot low sheriff ...

Diversion noted.

I don't know if he was a good guy with a gun. He's probably never been checked out before. Remember, the teachers union fought against having teachers drug tested like those of us in the private sector.

Drug testing teachers has nothing to do with this. According to the NRA and gun nuts across the country, If you haven't been convicted of a crime, you are a good guy with a gun who should be allowed to buy all the guns he wants.

Obviously he isn't a good guy with a gun. Good guys with a gun don't bring them to a no-gun zone school. Good guys with a gun only bring guns to where they are legal.

So all the gun nuts here that claim to conceal, and proudly admit they carry EVERYWHERE aren't good guys with guns? You should explain that to them.

You have evidence he had a license to conceal? I didn't see anything like that in the article. If he didn't pass any gun course, take a test, fingerprinted at the sheriff's office, then I don't know anything about this guy. For all I know, he did this several times at home. The school doesn't check these things.

However if the school did adopt a program to allow teachers to carry firearms, he went through all of the above, then yes, he would have been considered a good guy with a gun just like the rest of us with licenses.

Is a CC required to be a good guy with a gun? You wanted armed teachers. You got one. congratulations.

Your position is based on pure stupidity. What don't you understand about "anybody" carrying a gun vs a licensed citizen carrying a gun? I am legal to carry a gun because I had the training, the background check, the testing and fingerprinting to be able to do that. That does not mean anybody carrying on the street is a good guy with a gun no more than any teacher not checked out nor training is a good teacher with a gun. Why do you insist on lying by combining the two?

Drug testing teachers has nothing to do with this. According to the NRA and gun nuts across the country, If you haven't been convicted of a crime, you are a good guy with a gun who should be allowed to buy all the guns he wants.

Obviously he isn't a good guy with a gun. Good guys with a gun don't bring them to a no-gun zone school. Good guys with a gun only bring guns to where they are legal.

So all the gun nuts here that claim to conceal, and proudly admit they carry EVERYWHERE aren't good guys with guns? You should explain that to them.

You have evidence he had a license to conceal? I didn't see anything like that in the article. If he didn't pass any gun course, take a test, fingerprinted at the sheriff's office, then I don't know anything about this guy. For all I know, he did this several times at home. The school doesn't check these things.

However if the school did adopt a program to allow teachers to carry firearms, he went through all of the above, then yes, he would have been considered a good guy with a gun just like the rest of us with licenses.

Is a CC required to be a good guy with a gun? You wanted armed teachers. You got one. congratulations.

Your position is based on pure stupidity. What don't you understand about "anybody" carrying a gun vs a licensed citizen carrying a gun? I am legal to carry a gun because I had the training, the background check, the testing and fingerprinting to be able to do that. That does not mean anybody carrying on the street is a good guy with a gun no more than any teacher not checked out nor training is a good teacher with a gun. Why do you insist on lying by combining the two?

Great.A 4 hour class is really going to make you competent with a gun.

most school districts arent about to let their faculty carry a damn gun.

If I were a teacher ... I'd just carry and not tell anyone. Most people who carry don't tell anyone.

If the gun were ever used to save the lives of students, the school would have a hard time making an issue of the teacher not being allowed to carry ... the press would eat them alive.

If I were a teacher ... I'd just carry and not tell anyone. Most people who carry don't tell anyone.

If the gun were ever used to save the lives of students, the school would have a hard time making an issue of the teacher not being allowed to carry ... the press would eat them alive.

I think he'd get kicked out as a teacher. With Democrats, if government isn't doing it, it shouldn't be done:

High School Student Disarms Gunman, Gets…Suspended?

How much time do you need? And BTW, in our state, it's a 10 hour class and two hour range time and test.

How much time do you need? And BTW, in our state, it's a 10 hour class and two hour range time and test.

In mine, it's 4 to 6. Usually 4. Even at 10, it's nowhere near enough training.

Forum List

Back