shoot low sheriff ...

follow the inane RW rhetoric ..

and these stupid bastards want to run the country
Memo to #7....we are running the country because the stupid bastard you voted for twice fucked America up and we are now in the process of fixing his errors...

youre not running shit... YOU ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION losing Cartel staff members on a monthly basis.

Trump is SPANKING your ASS..............

Congratulations. You have one in Georgia.

Well I want our police to have guns too. But if one uses a gun illegally, I don't want those people to be police officers.

Your stance is if a police officer uses a gun illegally, we should make sure no police have firearms.

You know that is nuts, and a lie, don't you?

No, it's the exact same thing.

You are trying to make a bogus point that because this guy was a teacher, no teachers should have firearms. Well......if police officer would have done the same thing, would your point then be no police officer should have a gun?

Maybe it's just you're now seeing the ridiculousness of your position here.

Is you mind that muddled? I never said cops shouldn't have guns. Perhaps that was the voices in your head. You can't just make up scenarios and pretend they are real. That's crazy.

Oh really? Then why don't you tell us what your point is in this discussion? I must be misinterpreting it or something. Because you see, I thought you were trying to make a point that because this guy illegally used a gun in school, no teachers should have guns.

Obviously I was wrong?

The word you are looking for is TROLL.

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to let him carry a gun.

You just encapsulated the entire philosophy of the left ... no one should have rights because someone might abuse them.

If an armed teacher, crazy, terrorist, meth head, or housewife messes someone up ... it's not their fault. It's societies fault for letting people be armed in the first place.

Congratulations. You have one in Georgia.

Well I want our police to have guns too. But if one uses a gun illegally, I don't want those people to be police officers.

Your stance is if a police officer uses a gun illegally, we should make sure no police have firearms.

You are trying to make a bogus point that because this guy was a teacher, no teachers should have firearms. Well......if police officer would have done the same thing, would your point then be no police officer should have a gun?

Is you mind that muddled? I never said cops shouldn't have guns. Perhaps that was the voices in your head. You can't just make up scenarios and pretend they are real. That's crazy.

Oh really? Then why don't you tell us what your point is in this discussion? I must be misinterpreting it or something. Because you see, I thought you were trying to make a point that because this guy illegally used a gun in school, no teachers should have guns.

Obviously I was wrong?

You're all over the place. One minute you're accusing me of wanting to disarm all cops, and the next you are off on another tangent. Why don't you take a minute to decide what you really want to say?

Obviously I was wrong?

The word you are looking for is TROLL.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll? Is that right?

Obviously I was wrong?

You're all over the place. One minute you're accusing me of wanting to disarm all cops, and the next you are off on another tangent. Why don't you take a minute to decide what you really want to say?

I have a better idea: why don't you answer my question?

Looks like another democrat gone nuts.

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to let him carry a gun.

got it.

I'm pretty sure the plan is not to arm every teacher, yet that seems to be the fear. It's pretty unfounded. People can be vetted and only a very small percentage of teachers perhaps would have a gun accessible in case of a shooter. SO why do we protect some people with guns, and then say protecting other people is dangerous?

so now when an armed teacher fucks up in a school he's a democrat even though it was RW's brilliant idea to hire him.

got it.

It was the RW's brilliant idea to arm him.

Not all of them. I talk to allot of teachers during my day and to a T non of them want to be security guards or cops. That’s why they are teachers. I’m curious to know why the dude did what he did. From the article it looks as if he was considering opting out or something. This is what leads me to believe that.

Frazier said he had no immediate explanation of what may have precipitated the incident, and he declined to say whether he believed it stemmed from a suicide attempt.

"This teacher apparently did not want to involve students in this incident in any way," Frazier added.

So then, how does banning numb sticks which is nothing but a platitude considering that to my knowledge a bump stock has only been used in one crime? Fucking stupid and useless gesture or banning the AR15 ? Nope, and yet again the Brady bill fails. Meh, ban rifle slings now. Due to the fact that they make carrying and AR15 more easy, this encourging a potential mass shooter to do their thing.

got it.

ANOTHER LINE of specious bullshit from the fount of all specious bullshitters. This teacher was NOT an armed teacher by the school's choosing! He/she was some kook that brought a gun to school to make a big scene, not to hurt anyone. Probably hired, paid or trained by the Left. Some unhinged kook who set out to show the nation "how dangerous it would be to use armed teachers" by setting the first bad example at his own expense. To be a Leftist means you are already half unglued to begin with. If teachers ever are armed, they will have to undergo a background check and training to meet a certain minimum standard to be sure only those of responsibility are permitted.

Obviously I was wrong?

You wanted armed teachers, you got one. You might note that he was a "good guy with a gun" right up till he barricaded himself and started shooting.

Obviously I was wrong?

You wanted armed teachers, you got one. You might note that he was a "good guy with a gun" right up till he barricaded himself and started shooting.

Diversion noted.

I don't know if he was a good guy with a gun. He's probably never been checked out before. Remember, the teachers union fought against having teachers drug tested like those of us in the private sector.

Strangely enough it seems that the crazy left enjoys tragedies and stories about gunfire these days as long as they can make a couple of cheap political points.

Obviously I was wrong?

Diversion noted.

I don't know if he was a good guy with a gun. He's probably never been checked out before. Remember, the teachers union fought against having teachers drug tested like those of us in the private sector.

Drug testing teachers has nothing to do with this. According to the NRA and gun nuts across the country, If you haven't been convicted of a crime, you are a good guy with a gun who should be allowed to buy all the guns he wants.

Obviously I was wrong?

Diversion noted.

Drug testing teachers has nothing to do with this. According to the NRA and gun nuts across the country, If you haven't been convicted of a crime, you are a good guy with a gun who should be allowed to buy all the guns he wants.

Obviously he isn't a good guy with a gun. Good guys with a gun don't bring them to a no-gun zone school. Good guys with a gun only bring guns to where they are legal.

Diversion noted.

Obviously he isn't a good guy with a gun. Good guys with a gun don't bring them to a no-gun zone school. Good guys with a gun only bring guns to where they are legal.

So all the gun nuts here that claim to conceal, and proudly admit they carry EVERYWHERE aren't good guys with guns? You should explain that to them.

Diversion noted.

So all the gun nuts here that claim to conceal, and proudly admit they carry EVERYWHERE aren't good guys with guns? You should explain that to them.

You have evidence he had a license to conceal? I didn't see anything like that in the article. If he didn't pass any gun course, take a test, fingerprinted at the sheriff's office, then I don't know anything about this guy. For all I know, he did this several times at home. The school doesn't check these things.

However if the school did adopt a program to allow teachers to carry firearms, he went through all of the above, then yes, he would have been considered a good guy with a gun just like the rest of us with licenses.

Diversion noted.

You have evidence he had a license to conceal? I didn't see anything like that in the article. If he didn't pass any gun course, take a test, fingerprinted at the sheriff's office, then I don't know anything about this guy. For all I know, he did this several times at home. The school doesn't check these things.

However if the school did adopt a program to allow teachers to carry firearms, he went through all of the above, then yes, he would have been considered a good guy with a gun just like the rest of us with licenses.

Is a CC required to be a good guy with a gun? You wanted armed teachers. You got one. congratulations.

Forum List

Back