Shooter identified as Nasim aghdam

Murderers Murder Joe, it’s what they do. If not a pistol, they find some other tool.

It’s what they do. Far less stupid then you.

Okay, but again- countries where they don't let crazy people or anyone else buy guns- don't have as many murders..

AMAZING

Your obtuse reading skills are outstanding Joe.

She was going to kill, what makes you think that not obtaining a gun would stop her?

Hell, a car would have actually accomplish what she failed to do with a gun.

Betcha she was on an antidepressant.

You got any info on percentage of populations on antidressants in those countries Joe?

I’ve linked many medical professionals that claim it.

Oh, read the side effects as well. May cause suicidal behavior and violent outbursts.

Of course, the manufactures are right wing kooks as well, right Joe?

Okay, except when you have the side effects in the very small percentage of adverse reactions, your parents make you stop taking them.

I know, man, medical science, it's amazing.

Oh, most mass shootings aren't kids on ritalin. they are adults who aren't being treated.

This woman wasn't being treated, maybe she should have been.

he was going to kill, what makes you think that not obtaining a gun would stop her?

You got any info on percentage of populations on antidressants in those countries Joe?

Look, guy, just because you don't want to take your meds like the nice doctor said, don't put that off on anyone else.

Do you have any proof this woman was on anti-depressents?

Oh, read the side effects as well. May cause suicidal behavior and violent outbursts.

Okay, except when you have the side effects in the very small percentage of adverse reactions, your parents make you stop taking them.

I know, man, medical science, it's amazing.

Oh, most mass shootings aren't kids on ritalin. they are adults who aren't being treated.

This woman wasn't being treated, maybe she should have been.

Then you can explain why most are on or coming off these drugs when they do the deed’s?

A small percent?

Link: Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings – Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR

he was going to kill, what makes you think that not obtaining a gun would stop her?

Look, guy, just because you don't want to take your meds like the nice doctor said, don't put that off on anyone else.

Do you have any proof this woman was on anti-depressents?

Not yet, but when the investigation is complete, bet she was.

And most were prescribed a drug that made them violent. You forgot that little step in the process. Why?

Because I don't subscribe to batshit crazy promoted by non-medical professionals.

Agreed. It is well known in the medical profession that teens and those in their early 20’s are at higher risk of becoming suicidal and violent when treated with antidepressants.

Then you can explain why most are on or coming off these drugs when they do the deed’s?

A small percent?

Guy, you posted a link to a Scientology sponsored site! Seriously, guy, you fell for a scam!

Citizens Commission on Human Rights - Wikipedia

The Citizens Commission on Human Rights International (CCHR) is a nonprofit organization established in 1969 by the Church of Scientology and psychiatrist Thomas Szasz,[1][2][3] headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Its stated mission is to "eradicate abuses committed under the guise of mental health and enact patient and consumer protections.

Now, all that said, of course, a high percentage of crazy people who shoot up places are going to be under some kind of treatment for their mental illness. But you have to do better than a site sponsored by Evil Space Lord Zenu!

220px-South_Park_Xenu.jpg

A small percent?

Guy, you posted a link to a Scientology sponsored site! Seriously, guy, you fell for a scam!

Citizens Commission on Human Rights - Wikipedia

The Citizens Commission on Human Rights International (CCHR) is a nonprofit organization established in 1969 by the Church of Scientology and psychiatrist Thomas Szasz,[1][2][3] headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Its stated mission is to "eradicate abuses committed under the guise of mental health and enact patient and consumer protections.

Now, all that said, of course, a high percentage of crazy people who shoot up places are going to be under some kind of treatment for their mental illness. But you have to do better than a site sponsored by Evil Space Lord Zenu!

220px-South_Park_Xenu.jpg

Time magazine ok with ya Joe?

Top Ten Legal Drugs Linked to Violence | TIME.com

Or this one Joe?

People who take antidepressants are '50% more likely to be convicted of assault' | Daily Mail Online

Going to start a march on Washington now?

Last edited:

no, guy, because your first swing out of the bat was to quote the scientologists...

Here's the thing... yes, people being treated for mental illness are more likely to be violent....

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO.

The thing is, you are getting it backwards. It's the mental illness that causes the violence, not the drugs used to treat them.

So true story. Other countries have just as many mentally ill folks taking the same drugs and they don't have these problems....

Because they don't let them own guns.

AMAZING> Someone tell Lord Zenu!

no, guy, because your first swing out of the bat was to quote the scientologists...

Here's the thing... yes, people being treated for mental illness are more likely to be violent....

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO.

The thing is, you are getting it backwards. It's the mental illness that causes the violence, not the drugs used to treat them.

So true story. Other countries have just as many mentally ill folks taking the same drugs and they don't have these problems....

Because they don't let them own guns.

AMAZING> Someone tell Lord Zenu!

Your the one that needs meds.

It’s obvious you DON’T want the problem solved.

Depressed people do not act out in this way, it’s ONLY AFTER taking the antidepressants that they do.

And why have these school shootings only happened in the past twenty years?

Guns were available prior, right? No shootings? The guns were not the problem.

No other country, on the face of this planet, prescribes antidepressants at the rate this one does.

11% if the adults in this country are on a medication that makes them 50% more likely to commit violent crime.

And Joe wants to remove our protection against them?

Sure Joe, that makes complete sense to a moron.

And why have these school shootings only happened in the past twenty years?

Because in the last 20 years, the number of guns in this country has doubled, Lord Zenu!

Look, guy, you probably need to go scam some more money out of Tom Cruise for your anti-Science crazy, but I'm just not interested.

JoeB, the champion of big pharmaceutial is deflecting so these corporations don’t have to accept their role in these shootings.

Tell me Joe, why is it that only 1/3rd of the folks diagnosed with severe depression are on these antidepressants, and they are the ones committing these mass shootings?

Go ahead Joe, prove your smarter than researchers and Doctors

Something startling is going on with antidepressant use around the world

Is it Drugs Not Guns that Cause Violence? | HuffPost

We await your continued dumbfuckery

JoeB, the champion of big pharmaceutial is deflecting so these corporations don’t have to accept their role in these shootings.

Because those people weren't killed with pills.

they were killed with bullets.

Tell me Joe, why is it that only 1/3rd of the folks diagnosed with severe depression are on these antidepressants, and they are the ones committing these mass shootings?

first, you really haven't proven that they are.

IN fact, a lot of these folks should have been on medication and weren't.

61% of mass shooters showed signs of mental illness. That means 39% didn't.

Cruz in fact had been off medications for more than a year before his shooting rampage started.

Adam Lanza refused to take medication for his Aspbergers.

Because those people weren't killed with pills.

they were killed with bullets.

first, you really haven't proven that they are.

IN fact, a lot of these folks should have been on medication and weren't.

61% of mass shooters showed signs of mental illness. That means 39% didn't.

Cruz in fact had been off medications for more than a year before his shooting rampage started.

Adam Lanza refused to take medication for his Aspbergers.

You forgot to provide links Joe.
Lets see em

Then we have this as well:

People who take antidepressants are '50% more likely to be convicted of assault' | Daily Mail Online

50% more likely to commit a violent crime when on these SSRI's.

11% of the population ARE 50% MORE LIKELY to commit VIOLENT CRIME because of BIG PHARMA'S GREED.

And you want to disarm us?

You are nuts Sally!

Last edited:
Lets see em

I don't do links unless I i feel like it. and you lost any right to courtesy when you started propagating Scientologist lies here.

Yes people who take anti-depressents are more likely to commit assaults... because they are more likely to have the kinds of mental illnesses that make you inclined to assault people.

This isn't rocket science, buddy.

11% of the population ARE 50% MORE LIKELY to commit VIOLENT CRIME because of BIG PHARMA'S GREED.

You are nuts Sally!

Look, Lord Zenu, you can go on and on, but i'm more worried about the gun nuts than the depressed people.

At least they are trying to treat their problems.

Lets see em

I don't do links unless I i feel like it. and you lost any right to courtesy when you started propagating Scientologist lies here.

Yes people who take anti-depressents are more likely to commit assaults... because they are more likely to have the kinds of mental illnesses that make you inclined to assault people.

This isn't rocket science, buddy.

You are nuts Sally!

Look, Lord Zenu, you can go on and on, but i'm more worried about the gun nuts than the depressed people.

At least they are trying to treat their problems.

You don’t do “links” cuz they prove you wrong Daisy.

Troll

Forum List

Back