Shooter identified as Nasim aghdam

'YouTube shooter:
• Creator of bizarre videos
• Iranian
• Self-described “vegan bodybuilder”
• Hated capitalist YouTube for demonetizing her videos
• Was reported to the police by her father before the shooting because she had a vendetta against YouTube'

You forgot the most important one.

"Was crazy and still able to get a gun."

In fact, every time there is a mass shooting, we have to say that. Person was known to be crazy by everyone in her life, still was able to buy a gun.

The only thing we had to change in this case was the pronoun.

Google had 109.65 billion dollars in revenue in 2017. Google is an advertising company that dabbles in technology--controlling what consumers think they want to see. Call girls are more honest about their core services.

Google doesn't use Artificial Intelligence, they use revenue from advertisers to serve up search results. Mind control is cheap. But the costs are borne by unsuspecting consumers.

A little off topic, but if you are not Muslim in Iran aren't you a third class citizen or deported? Are Baha'i followers third class citizens?

Google had 109.65 billion dollars in revenue in 2017. Google is an advertising company that dabbles in technology--controlling what consumers think they want to see. Call girls are more honest about their core services.

Google doesn't use Artificial Intelligence, they use revenue from advertisers to serve up search results. Mind control is cheap. But the costs are borne by unsuspecting consumers.

Really? Frankly, Google has been very good to me and my business, so I don't mind it so much.

Here's the thing. Google is in the position that it is in because it has a very good product.

Microsoft, with all its' billions, tried to create an alterntive google called "Bing".

Spoiler Alert. Bing sucks.

Nobody says, "Let me Bing that." They say, "Let me Google That". WHen you are so good at what you do that your name becomes a verb for the activity, you are good at it.

*Reports of the YouTube shooting*

Liberals: “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! THE NRA IS A TERRORIST ORG AND WHITE MALES ARE KILLERS!”

*Reports the shooter was a mentally insane female Democrat with a handgun*

Liberals:”Uhhhh BUT Stormy Daniels!! But Russia!!! The border wall is evil!”

'YouTube shooter:
• Creator of bizarre videos
• Iranian
• Self-described “vegan bodybuilder”
• Hated capitalist YouTube for demonetizing her videos
• Was reported to the police by her father before the shooting because she had a vendetta against YouTube'

You forgot the most important one.

"Was crazy and still able to get a gun."

In fact, every time there is a mass shooting, we have to say that. Person was known to be crazy by everyone in her life, still was able to buy a gun.

The only thing we had to change in this case was the pronoun.

And most were prescribed a drug that made them violent. You forgot that little step in the process. Why?

Mowing them down with her car would have been much more effective, right Joe?

Maybe. But that's not what she did, is it.

She got a gun, even though she was batshit crazy, and she shot a bunch of people because she wasn't making money on her videos.

Murderers Murder Joe, it’s what they do. If not a pistol, they find some other tool.

It’s what they do. Far less stupid then you.

And most were prescribed a drug that made them violent. You forgot that little step in the process. Why?

Because I don't subscribe to batshit crazy promoted by non-medical professionals.

I’ve linked many medical professionals that claim it.

Oh, read the side effects as well. May cause suicidal behavior and violent outbursts.

Of course, the manufactures are right wing kooks as well, right Joe?

Forum List

Back