Shooter Was A Saudi

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.

You've never been in the military, nor have you ever participated in joint exercises with other countries, have you? One of the reasons we bring foreign allies here and train them is so that they know how we operate in certain conditions so that their military can work with us to complete whatever mission is required.

There are lots of exercises that we do on a regular basis with other countries, and they need to know how we operate so they can work with us and not cause accidents.

Go to Newport RI where the Naval War College is sometime, and see how many foreign uniforms are running around up there.
Mr G Nazi--too many ''ands'' and ''sos'' = run on sentences = poor grammar

Lol Trump sheep complaining about the Saudi's
upload_2019-12-7_8-17-43.jpeg

It's crazy that Democrats think we can screen a couple million immigrants, dreamers and illegals every year when we can't even screen a couple hundred foreigners we allow into our military

Don't you wish you could counter the argument? But you can't. It's why your four word response says nothing.
why is it your war and peace shoved up the ass bullshit for hours on end doesn't even say that?
You must be retarded. WTF are you talking about?
let me type slow. you with me still?

if his 4 words say nothing, at least he did it in 4 words. you write war and peace shit and don't even say as much.

with me still?
Negative! Nothing to do with "war and peace." Your wild imagination betrays you. There are no sides in this debate, just facts. The fact that others can't debate them is on them. We never seem to have a conversation about facts. Just about those groups we hate. Is the debate about the group, or is it about terrorism? Because, if it's about a group, then that is nothing more than outrage about a group, and the terrorism part is nothing more than a facade.

There is a hypocritical blight in this country that attacks Muslims for their terrorism, but white crimes of mass murder are somehow different. No one mentions the faith of the white murdering terrorist in this country. Why? How many mass murdering terrorists from white supremacists are attacked for their religion? Do any of you know? Of course not. You don't care what their religion is because they are white. It's only the "Muslim" terrorist you want to care about when it comes to religion. Lol! We are so full of shit.

Moron......the lone individuals who walk into public spaces and shoot people are doing so without an organized reason....muslim terrorists are organized and following the same belief system...you dope....that is the difference.....

Islam requires holy war.....you moron.......it is part of their doctrine.
The reasons I know of are because of hate to blacks, browns, gay people, and not always to those groups. So no, there is a reason for most of these killings from domestic terrorists. The reason is mostly hate. And it is very organized.

The other notable example of hypocrisy in this country is how we ignore the terrorist activities of Russia. I never hear Trump supporters complaining about what they are doing. Why? Because those folks are white. Lol! You have to be Muslim for Trump's hate party to become enraged about terrorism; ttps://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show If Russia isn't a terrorist organization, I don't know who is.

Last edited:
Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.
19 of them did.....but they are still our ally.....

Plus Trump said that the Saudis are really really really upset by this act of violence...

Just like they were really upset when they ordered a US journalist to be hacked to pieces...

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.

And a Christian shot up a church in Texas. Should we ban Christians from churches?

Wrong....Christians do not shoot up churches.....no matter what the shooter may claim to be, Jesus did not say go out and murder people...you moron.

You can't say "I'm a Vegan," then go out and eat steak........you moron.

A Christian shot up a church in Texas.

If you judge someone by their religion and apply the same judgment to all who practice it, you’d have to conclude Christianity is a violent religion.

So why don’t blob supporters just judge the person and not condemn the entire religion? Because it is too complex for their simple minds.

Wrong, idiot.

Christianity does not command people to go out and slaughter the opposition. Islam does.
Indeed

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Yeah, I would not allow non-christian foreigners on a US military base.

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Unquestionably.

If you're not a US citizen, no access to our military bases. Period. Ally be damned. Everyone has an agenda.

I am sorry that you are a reactionary twit. I guess we should not have any Americans on bases overseas.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.

And a Christian shot up a church in Texas. Should we ban Christians from churches?

Wrong....Christians do not shoot up churches.....no matter what the shooter may claim to be, Jesus did not say go out and murder people...you moron.

You can't say "I'm a Vegan," then go out and eat steak........you moron.

A Christian shot up a church in Texas.

If you judge someone by their religion and apply the same judgment to all who practice it, you’d have to conclude Christianity is a violent religion.

So why don’t blob supporters just judge the person and not condemn the entire religion? Because it is too complex for their simple minds.

Wrong, idiot.

Christianity does not command people to go out and slaughter the opposition. Islam does.

Well idiot, Christianity does command you to do a lot of things you don’t do. Such as loving thy neighbor.

Archaic Tenants of all major religions are ignored by their worshipers

this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Unquestionably.

If you're not a US citizen, no access to our military bases. Period. Ally be damned. Everyone has an agenda.

I am sorry that you are a reactionary twit. I guess we should not have any Americans on bases overseas.
Not if they act like this!

Unquestionably.

So how many "acted like this" before this happened? The shooter in Pearl Harbor was one of our own. Should we ban all sailors from being on their ships and bases? They wouldn't be very effective if you did.

Of course Trump won't impose a travel ban on Saudi because he's sucking Salman's dick.
Good point...Trump’s DOD approved this joint training. Yet somehow you won’t hear a peep of criticism from the blob supporters.

You just cannot pass up an opportunity to prove you are a dick!

Feel free to be critical of your blob...or are you afraid to speak ill of your master? Of course you are....you’re a pussy

Unquestionably.

So how many "acted like this" before this happened? The shooter in Pearl Harbor was one of our own. Should we ban all sailors from being on their ships and bases? They wouldn't be very effective if you did.
You like these kinds of incidents and the 9-11’s. You always cheer for the terrorists.

When I read over this thread and ask who the terrorist would agree with more, I can see that it is the lefties who offer him the most support. Lefties are more defensive of the mass shooter than the right is are on this thread. Why are lefties on the side of the mass shooter terrorist?

When I read over this thread and ask who the terrorist would agree with more, I can see that it is the lefties who offer him the most support. Lefties are more defensive of the mass shooter than the right is are on this thread. Why are lefties on the side of the mass shooter terrorist?

you have something against MUSLIMS? is you a ISLAMOPHOBE?

Forum List

Back