Shooter Was A Saudi

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Unquestionably.

If you're not a US citizen, no access to our military bases. Period. Ally be damned. Everyone has an agenda.

I am sorry that you are a reactionary twit. I guess we should not have any Americans on bases overseas.
Not if they act like this!

So how many "acted like this" before this happened? The shooter in Pearl Harbor was one of our own. Should we ban all sailors from being on their ships and bases? They wouldn't be very effective if you did.
You like these kinds of incidents and the 9-11’s. You always cheer for the terrorists.
Are you two having a cat fight??
imagesd.jpg

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Unquestionably.

If you're not a US citizen, no access to our military bases. Period. Ally be damned. Everyone has an agenda.

I am sorry that you are a reactionary twit. I guess we should not have any Americans on bases overseas.

So how many "acted like this" before this happened? The shooter in Pearl Harbor was one of our own. Should we ban all sailors from being on their ships and bases? They wouldn't be very effective if you did.
You like these kinds of incidents and the 9-11’s. You always cheer for the terrorists.

The hell I do! You just don't like your ignorance paraded around for all to see. I have said nothing to support terrorism. Why do you lie?

When I read over this thread and ask who the terrorist would agree with more, I can see that it is the lefties who offer him the most support. Lefties are more defensive of the mass shooter than the right is are on this thread. Why are lefties on the side of the mass shooter terrorist?

you have something against MUSLIMS? is you a ISLAMOPHOBE?
Yep, your post is exactly what I am talking about. Lefties are clearly on the side of the terrorist.

Unquestionably.

View attachment 293686

The other person is a pussy like you. A neutered one at that!

When I read over this thread and ask who the terrorist would agree with more, I can see that it is the lefties who offer him the most support. Lefties are more defensive of the mass shooter than the right is are on this thread. Why are lefties on the side of the mass shooter terrorist?
I am a progressive and I think it is sickening to see Trump mute himself on this because of how full of Saudi dick his mouth currently is.....

I am a progressive and I think it is sickening to know that the Saudis can murder US journalists and Trump will do everything in his power to make excuses for them...

I am a progressive and I think it is sickening to see that we continue to send troops over to protect Saudi oil, despite us also selling them billions in weapons...

I am a progressive and the only ones I see twisting themselves into pretzels to protect Trump while also trying to claim that Democrats are the ones cheering terrorists...are you dic suckers

View attachment 293686

Nope, I just see 2 pussies fighting over their worship of another pussy.....trying to out-pussify each other......

I am a progressive and I think it is sickening to see Trump mute himself on this because of how full of Saudi dick his mouth currently is.....

I am a progressive and I think it is sickening to know that the Saudis can murder US journalists and Trump will do everything in his power to make excuses for them...

I am a progressive and I think it is sickening to see that we continue to send troops over to protect Saudi oil, despite us also selling them billions in weapons...

I am a progressive and the only ones I see twisting themselves into pretzels to protect Trump while also trying to claim that Democrats are the ones cheering terrorists...
Please stop defending the terrorist /mass shooter.

View attachment 293686

Nope, I just see 2 pussies fighting over their worship of another pussy.....trying to out-pussify each other......

No one can out-pussy you!

Of course Trump won't impose a travel ban on Saudi because he's sucking Salman's dick.
Good point...Trump’s DOD approved this joint training. Yet somehow you won’t hear a peep of criticism from the blob supporters.

Hey fucktard! This training has been going on since the 1970s.
So??

Trump was supposed to be different right??

So why does this have to be different, dumbass!

Yep, your post is exactly what I am talking about. Lefties are clearly on the side of the terrorist.

you are clueless

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
This was military!

You said "some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11." and were referring Saudis, but those were civilians, not military. The person that did the shooting in P'cola was Saudi military who was here to get trained.
They were still Saudi right? Should we continue to trust Saudis? Military or civilian?
Of course not. But not because they are Saudi. We shouldn't trust them because they are muslim.

you are clueless
Please stop defending the mass shooter terrorist.

The Muslim terrorist did a mass shooting, and lefties on this thread are on his side. What is wrong with these lefties? They are on the side of Muslim terrorists, ms13, bringing the economy down in the name of hurting a president, they endorse kangaroo courts, and they hate Christmas. Fuck all of you commies.

I can understand where the suspicion comes from, but it is equally possible that like everyone else with a smartphone, they were just catching the action, same as people do at every mass shooting and tragedy. Where do you think most of the footage comes from that we see shortly after an episode? From bystanders' phones.

I'm sure the FBI will sort it out.

The mass shooter Muslim terrorist has the support of his fellow muslims, as well as the lefties of the USA. That's a whole lot of support. The next lefty to post on this thread will be on the side of the Muslim mass shooter terrorist, just watch...

I can understand where the suspicion comes from, but it is equally possible that like everyone else with a smartphone, they were just catching the action, same as people do at every mass shooting and tragedy. Where do you think most of the footage comes from that we see shortly after an episode? From bystanders' phones.
Way to defend his fellow Muslim terrorists.

I'm sure the FBI will sort it out.
First thing most people do in a shooting is run the other way

Forum List

Back