Shooter Was A Saudi

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?

Why are we letting Muslims into the country AT ALL ? Remember Trump's Muslim ban ? The one Democratic judges ganged up on ? Shoulda had it then. Should have it now ?

Saudi Arabia was not included in Trump's Muslim ban.
Let's wait and see what Trump does. :auiqs.jpg:Nothing! He has business with those terrorists. It's all relative.

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

preventing people from terrorist countries from entering our country would be raaaaaaayyyycissst ! just ask the dumb asses on the left !

Saudi Arabia is NOT a terrorist country.
:auiqs.jpg:Tell that to the victims of 9/11.

What's wrong with these people? It seems like the fat asses in the Pentagon can't make a decision that isn't based on political expediency. The Pentagon needs to suspend training for foreign nationalists and send them home until the incident is fully investigated. Why is that so complicated? Do we need the President to step in again?

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Yeah, I would not allow non-christian foreigners on a US military base.
Why trust the christian ones?
Because CHRISTIANS don't believe in murder -- unlike atheists and Muslims
Our history proves you wrong.

What's wrong with these people? It seems like the fat asses in the Pentagon can't make a decision that isn't based on political expediency. The Pentagon needs to suspend training for foreign nationalists and send them home until the incident is fully investigated. Why is that so complicated? Do we need the President to step in again?
Get a clue. The guy was a Saudi. Trump doesn't suspend training for them. Trump doesn't care about Muslims. If he really did, the Saudi's would be included.
When are you people going to wake up from stupid? He wants his dumb ass base to think he cares about Muslims. :auiqs.jpg:You people are such gullible fools. If the Saudi's are good for his top end, he doesn't give two shits about Muslims.

I can understand where the suspicion comes from, but it is equally possible that like everyone else with a smartphone, they were just catching the action, same as people do at every mass shooting and tragedy. Where do you think most of the footage comes from that we see shortly after an episode? From bystanders' phones.

I'm sure the FBI will sort it out.
First thing most people do in a shooting is run the other way
Well, that's true too. I think we need a little more detail, here.

preventing people from terrorist countries from entering our country would be raaaaaaayyyycissst ! just ask the dumb asses on the left !

Trump loves Saudi Arabia and since you are a Trump Humper don't you as well.

Trump loves Saudi Arabia and since you are a Trump Humper don't you as well.
Muslims bad. Trump and Saudi's not bad. :auiqs.jpg:Big difference.

I can understand where the suspicion comes from, but it is equally possible that like everyone else with a smartphone, they were just catching the action, same as people do at every mass shooting and tragedy. Where do you think most of the footage comes from that we see shortly after an episode? From bystanders' phones.

They detained six, but only three were filming and it doesn't say where. Exaggerate much or unable to read your own linked article?

They detained six, but only three were filming and it doesn't say where. Exaggerate much or unable to read your own linked article?
Piss your pants all the time to nit pick?

He had a manifesto ...that claimed America's evil
Dont spoil it I havent seen it yet

Our government is evil ....ya know the one the left worships and adores

for the most part not the people ...the white people anyway :04:

Why are you a fucktard who can't get shit straight? Lying about everything is a lib way of life! Are you turning to the Dark side?

Why are you a fucktard who can't get shit straight? Lying about everything is a lib way of life! Are you turning to the Dark side?
Lie? They were arrested and filming the incident.....

Detained for questioning does NOT mean arrested.

Detained for questioning does NOT mean arrested.
Whatever's dude ....got no problem with people correcting something ..act like an ass youll get ass treatments

Were you there?

When were they filming?

What exactly were they filming?

The attack lasted only a matter of seconds. One of the victims staggered outside and flagged down first responders to direct them to the shooter's location and gave his description before he died.

Forum List

Back