Shooter Was A Saudi

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Yeah, I would not allow non-christian foreigners on a US military base.

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Unquestionably.

If you're not a US citizen, no access to our military bases. Period. Ally be damned. Everyone has an agenda.

I am sorry that you are a reactionary twit. I guess we should not have any Americans on bases overseas.

We shouldn't. Let them fight their own fucking battles.

Pardon me but your bigotry regarding Islam is showing like redneck's bra straps while wearing a tube top!
There is no bigotry. There is merely the Koran, and its after effects, so no, I don't pardon you. Your blindness is blinding.

You are clearly a bigot. Fortunately. We have a Constitution that protects us from people like you.

Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Unquestionably.

If you're not a US citizen, no access to our military bases. Period. Ally be damned. Everyone has an agenda.

I am sorry that you are a reactionary twit. I guess we should not have any Americans on bases overseas.

That is why we are training them dumbass! They cannot fight their own battles without training.

Unquestionably.

That is why we are training them dumbass! They cannot fight their own battles without training.
Then train them over there. Make sure they cover the rent for the trainers.

Unquestionably.

Why is that our problem, fuckwit?

Unquestionably.

That is your problem unless you want to pay $5.00 a gallon for gas.

Pardon me but your bigotry regarding Islam is showing like redneck's bra straps while wearing a tube top!
There is no bigotry. There is merely the Koran, and its after effects, so no, I don't pardon you. Your blindness is blinding.

You are clearly a bigot. Fortunately. We have a Constitution that protects us from people like you.
There is more clearly an issue with Islam in the world. They have way disproportionately outpaced any other terrorism cause in the world for decades. To disparage anyone who points out this obvious fact and generalize them as a disparaged group (rednecks) is the real bigotry.

Unquestionably.

U.S. Becomes Net Exporter of Oil, Fuels for First Time in Decades

Try again.

Unquestionably.

Get democrats out of the way and that OPEC leverage diminishes.

Try again.

I guess you have no clue that oil has a worldwide price. Unless you nationalize our oil companies, you are SOL.

There is more clearly an issue with Islam in the world. They have way disproportionately outpaced any other terrorism cause in the world for decades. To disparage anyone who points out this obvious fact and generalize them as a disparaged group (rednecks) is the real bigotry.

I guess you are just another poster needing remedial reading lessons. I never said anything like you claim.

Try again.

I guess you have no clue that oil has a worldwide price. Unless you nationalize our oil companies, you are SOL.
Correct. And the less impact OPEC has on supply the less impact they have on prices. Unless we elect another democrat.

I guess you are just another poster needing remedial reading lessons. I never said anything like you claim.
ADMIRAL ROCKWELL TORY SAID:

Try again.

Spot price does not automatically dictate what a nation pays for it's oil you brainlet, especially when it has it's own supply.

Gasoline Prices - Countries - List

Look at the nations with their own oil reserves and what they're paying at the pump. Quit pretending you know what you're talking about. You don't.

Get back to us when you can cite a case when Americans in Saudi Arabia went nuts and blew Saudis away on a Saudi base.

You know what else the Constitution protects? Me being a bigot towards Islam.

That Constitution, I gather you are unaware, outlaws Islam in the US. Article 6, Section 2, part 1 (the Supremacy Clause)

Yes, I know there are hundreds of mosques. This isn't the only thing that routinely goes unenforced. I am bigoted insofar as being bigoted against those who oppose our Constitution, as you openly admit that you do, in addition to being a Muslim ass-kisser. Don't forget to vacuum your prayer rug.

Look up the word "Supreme" in the dictionary. You'll find it means there can be only ONE thing that is supreme. The Constitution proclaims itself as supreme. Islam proclaims ITSELF as supreme. Are you getting this ?..or is more tutoring required ?

Forum List

Back