shooting at a school in offenburg, germany

Because the USA has laws against bank robbery a bank robbery should NEVER happen?

Why for heavens sake do you think need people laws? In Germany nearly everyone agrees with the weapon laws - but much more important is it that every normal weapon owner follows senseful rules - just simple because this rules are senseful.

So you admit laws don't stop crime. Criminals ignore laws. So laws only affect the law abiding.

So, because less than one percent of our population commits crimes, the rest of the 99% have to be disarmed....why?

Is that you preparing a silver bullet?

Applause!
applsyciyu.gif

Anti-German Nazi - shut up or do suicide. That's the best what you are able to do for all mankind. Okay - you hate all mankind. Then keep alive until you will fall into parts alone.

So you admit laws don't stop crime. Criminals ignore laws. So laws only affect the law abiding.

So, because less than one percent of our population commits crimes, the rest of the 99% have to be disarmed....why?

One man alone is not able to be so stupid as you play to be. No one needs laws not to eat iron like chocolate. But everyone needs laws against the private use of drugs.

One man alone is not able to be so stupid as you play to be.

And yet here you are, unable to respond to my point.

So who's the stupid one?

'Cause it ain't me, sunshine.

And yet here you are, unable to respond to my point.

So who's the stupid one?

'Cause it ain't me, sunshine.

A shadow in the night who tries to speak with a lucky sunny boy like me has for sure a problem. But your problem is nothing compared with the deep sadness of the parents who did not hide the key for their weapon cabinet in a better way. Now their son is a murderer. Laws and rules in context of weapons are anything else than superflous.

Forum List

Back