shooting at a school in offenburg, germany

no idea …

the news do not mention his background ….

Communist GermanMS 'media' never mention any backgrounds about any crime.
All of them are politically correct and depend of government financial support because only few want to read a such trash
You will be criminalized and fined if you distribute only one video about any crime.

Communist GermanMS 'media' never mention any backgrounds about any crime.
All of them are politically correct and depend of government financial support because only few want to read a such trash
You will be criminalized and fined if you distribute only one video about any crime.
?…"?

Emergency pastors from various aid organizations were on site immediately after the incident. They looked after the children, their parents and teachers in a nearby sports hall. “It is incomprehensible to me how a young human life was ended today,” said school director Hans-Peter Kopp. “On the part of the city, we are offering all the help we can to support the affected parents, their children, teachers and childcare workers as well as the psychologists from the police and emergency pastors from the aid organizations in the coming days.”
Clearly no help offered "on the part of the city" for atheist children, their parents and teachers or anyone else suddenly violated with unsolicited counsel from some "pastor" immediately after hearing about local children being shot at and while simply seeking verification of the story. Stay tuned for further updates.. Remember, it only leads if it bleeds..

Yes. And he had a gun from the gun cabinet at home. He knew where his parents had the key. He said he is sick and cannot go to school. Later then he took this weapons went to school and killed the other boy. Both had fallen in love to the same girl. By the way: One of the most wrong sentences in the western world is "Everything is permitted in war and love". Nothing is permitted in love than only love and the ways of love.

Last edited:
we know so far that the shooter was a German

A German whose German parents came once from Kazakhstan as far as I know. And I heard the school had been a curative education institution. A real big tragedy what had happened there.

It is a fact Germans killed jews, so this may have been a jew

Information: Everyone who uses Germans and Jews as an opposite is still a victim of Nazi propaganda. Lots of Germans are Jews - lots of Jews are Germans. Indeed is Yiddish "only" a German dialect and German is who speaks [a] German [dialect].

My own word creation. A combination of hamas and gangster - hamster.

Good grief - you are really a super idiot, fake-German Nazi and "plumb priest".

tumblr_o9hdtrCtbq1tpri36o1_400.gif

Yes. And he had a gun from the gun cabinet at home. He knew where his parents had the key. He said he is sick and cannot go to school. Later then he took this weapons went to school and killed the other boy. Both had fallen in love to the same girl. By the way: One of the most wrong sentences in the western world is "Everything is permitted in war and love". Nothing is permitted in love than only love and the ways of love.
Them fighting over a girl is news.
The saying "all's fair in love and war" is a little over a century-and-a-half old, but the idea of comparing love and war is a couple centuries older still. Miguel de Cervantes made the comparison in 1604 in Don Quixote when he wrote, "Love and war are all one . . . It is lawful to use sleights and stratagems to . . . attain the wished end." (This is, of course, translated from the original Spanish.)
The comparison of love and war appeared in literature numerous times over the next 250 years after Don Quixote became a hit. Not until 1850, though, did we see the exact phrasing that we know today. Frank Smedley wrote in his novel, Frank Fairlegh: Scenes from the Life of a Private Pupil:

"You opened the letter!" exclaimed I.
"In course I did; how was I to read it if I hadn't? All's fair in love and war, you know . . ."

yw. A "special education school"
Clearly made world news though few would blink an eye if it happened today -- here in the U.S. of Arms.

Buuuuuuut Germany has super strict gun laws. So, by YOUR claim, should NEVER happen.

DURRRRRR

Yet you haven't because you don't know where to go or if you be killed or arrested for attempting to purchase a gun or posseting a gun.

Wrong. The rapidly increasing gun violence in Europe is because of the violent 3rd worlders they imported. A problem we have been dealing with for almost a century.

It ain't the gun, it's the violent cultures that are invading the 1st world countries.

I see the village idiot, grumblenuts chimed in, but had nothing to say.

Typical.

Buuuuuuut Germany has super strict gun laws. So, by YOUR claim, should NEVER happen.

DURRRRRR

Because the USA has laws against bank robbery a bank robbery should NEVER happen?

Why for heavens sake do you think need people laws? In Germany nearly everyone agrees with the weapon laws - but much more important is it that every normal weapon owner follows senseful rules - just simple because this rules are senseful. For example has non one in Germany a problem to speak about weapons and weapon laws and what's senseful in this laws and not senseful. Only to try to speak in the USA about such a simple theme is impossible - how everyone with two or more brain cells is able to see here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back