🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

Sorry moron....you don't get to kill people who draw cartoons...if you try to kill people who draw cartoons you are the asshole, not the cartoonists.......they should learn the Christian doctrine of turning the other cheek.......

The event may have been in poor taste, but you don't shoot people for drawing cartoons. A rally outside the event would seem more appropriate.
Not poor taste. It was trying to provoke a religious war. But you know that, don't you.

It was nothing I would participate in. But ultimately it was drawing pictures. You don't shoot people for drawing pictures.
I don't, but Muslims do. And those that did the pictures knew they would. That's why they had a sniper there to kill them. But that's only going to bring more Muslims killing christians in Texass. Muslims don't mind dying when they fight for their religion, that's why Israel is still going on 70 years later.
These idiots think disrespecting peoples religion is somehow a good thing. Fucking imbeciles. :laugh:

The two idiots thought it was a good thing to go in and kill people who drew some cartoons......Fucking assholes.....

Here is a link to the cartoon that actually won the contest....it also has an image of a National Endowment for the Arts called "Piss Christ" that was an award winner....let's see who chops off whose head over this....

Blog The Muhammad cartoon that won the Draw Muhammad contest

The progs are fine with "piss christ", it's the pedophile Muslim they worry about
Christians dont seem to be as committed as Muslims when it comes to their prophet of choice. Matter of fact I dont recall a rule saying you cant draw Jesus.

WTFF are you talking about? The greeks and romans had fountains, sewer systems and water conduits before islam existed, and arabs haven't done shit in at least 1,500 years. Read any history over the past 20 centuries, jack?
The Greeks and Romans failed so badly they forgot their own history which muslims reeducated europeans about and also taught them it was ok to bathe. Europeans literally believed water harbored evil spirits until muslims reeducated them. If it werent for muslims Europeans would still be dumping pots of piss and feces out the window onto the street. It goes without saying they would have never made it to the americas.
You are truly the biggest pile of :bsflag: ever to come down the pike. So now it's the uncivilized, barbaric, deranged savages, the Muslims of the Middle East who are the leaders in civilization, right ? Go back to sleep. Have some more dreams.
geez.gif
Yes the Muslims of Africa and the middle east brought europeans out of the Dark Ages. Check any history book not written by stormfront to verify that statement. The fact you are unaware of this doesnt surprise me. You are dumb as a ball of toe lint.

It's amazing how delusional you are.
Its more amazing how illiterate you are.

And it's stunning how full of shit you are. Your precious African continent has given the world NO modern technology.
You keep this mindless theme that the world stole all knowledge, and all technological techniques from the African continent. If true, then since they had a head start on the rest of the world why didn't the modern inventions come from there ?
The facts are for everyone to see, and after the era of pyramid building nothing of any substance has originated from the continent.
You are so locked in your delusional wishful thinking that it's useless to have any substantive conversation with you.

The event may have been in poor taste, but you don't shoot people for drawing cartoons. A rally outside the event would seem more appropriate.
Not poor taste. It was trying to provoke a religious war. But you know that, don't you.

It was nothing I would participate in. But ultimately it was drawing pictures. You don't shoot people for drawing pictures.
I don't, but Muslims do. And those that did the pictures knew they would. That's why they had a sniper there to kill them. But that's only going to bring more Muslims killing christians in Texass. Muslims don't mind dying when they fight for their religion, that's why Israel is still going on 70 years later.
These idiots think disrespecting peoples religion is somehow a good thing. Fucking imbeciles. :laugh:

The two idiots thought it was a good thing to go in and kill people who drew some cartoons......Fucking assholes.....
I agree but that doesnt really address the provocation that caused this. Why disrespect someones religion and put people in harms way?

The Greeks and Romans failed so badly they forgot their own history which muslims reeducated europeans about and also taught them it was ok to bathe. Europeans literally believed water harbored evil spirits until muslims reeducated them. If it werent for muslims Europeans would still be dumping pots of piss and feces out the window onto the street. It goes without saying they would have never made it to the americas.
You are truly the biggest pile of :bsflag: ever to come down the pike. So now it's the uncivilized, barbaric, deranged savages, the Muslims of the Middle East who are the leaders in civilization, right ? Go back to sleep. Have some more dreams.
geez.gif
Yes the Muslims of Africa and the middle east brought europeans out of the Dark Ages. Check any history book not written by stormfront to verify that statement. The fact you are unaware of this doesnt surprise me. You are dumb as a ball of toe lint.

And it's stunning how full of shit you are. Your precious African continent has given the world NO modern technology.
You keep this mindless theme that the world stole all knowledge, and all technological techniques from the African continent. If true, then since they had a head start on the rest of the world why didn't the modern inventions come from there ?
The facts are for everyone to see, and after the era of pyramid building nothing of any substance has originated from the continent.
You are so locked in your delusional wishful thinking that it's useless to have any substantive conversation with you.
There would be no modern technology if not for Africa. However, you are deflectiong. Get back on topic asswipe.

Who tried to provoke it? Couldn't be a speaker from that same building in Jan where Islam held their event labeled Stand with the Prophet, could it? The lead speaker being radical Imam Siraj Wahhaj
known for saying-
“America is the most wicked government on the face of the planet Earth”
If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.”
He was also suspected as a co-conspirator of the first wtc bombing.

Who started the cartoon event?

A collection of free citizens in a free society exercising their 1st Amendment freedoms...........and the assholes who tried to shoot it up may very likely have been muslim terrorists.......so they started the violence.......and good Texas cops ended it......
So those free citizens disrespecting the religion of muslims started it then by holding a needless cartoon event about their prophet. Glad you agree.

Sorry moron....you don't get to kill people who draw cartoons...if you try to kill people who draw cartoons you are the asshole, not the cartoonists.......they should learn the Christian doctrine of turning the other cheek.......

I told ya'll...Some people just seem more interested in being able to put their fingers in peoples eyes than anything else.

They expect that they should be able to finger peoples eyes and on principal the pokee should be ok with it.

I agree but that doesnt really address the provocation that caused this. Why disrespect someones religion and put people in harms way?

Because sometimes free people do rude things......and you have to accept it....peacefully, and then either be rude back or be polite back....that is what happens in a free society....that is also why muslim countries are trapped in poverty and hopelessness today......they don't tolerate each other.......and others....

Uhm the Muzzies started it, fool
Who started the cartoon event?

A collection of free citizens in a free society exercising their 1st Amendment freedoms...........and the assholes who tried to shoot it up may very likely have been muslim terrorists.......so they started the violence.......and good Texas cops ended it......
So those free citizens disrespecting the religion of muslims started it then by holding a needless cartoon event about their prophet. Glad you agree.

Has nothing to do with the point. The christians that were inciting the muslim nutcases should have turned the other cheek and not held an event to piss them off.

They probably should not have, since we all know that a good deal of the Muslim population are incapable of turning the cheek and existing with the rest of the world.
Obviously you would be way too chicken shit to do anything whatsoever that might anger Muslims.

cartoon event is Free speech , Free expression and both concepts are corner stones of USA society . No reason for Americans to change their style because of some imported muslim religions dislike of Free speech and expression ACE !!
Then why are you surprised when nutcase religious fanatics start blowing up the world trade center? :wtf:
never have been surprised ACE , I want to fight them and I want to keep them in their homelands !!

Here is a link to the cartoon that actually won the contest....it also has an image of a National Endowment for the Arts called "Piss Christ" that was an award winner....let's see who chops off whose head over this....

Blog The Muhammad cartoon that won the Draw Muhammad contest

The progs are fine with "piss christ", it's the pedophile Muslim they worry about
Christians dont seem to be as committed as Muslims when it comes to their prophet of choice. Matter of fact I dont recall a rule saying you cant draw Jesus.
Actually the christian religion condemns "graven images".

geez.gif

There would be no modern technology if not for Africa. However, you are deflectiong. Get back on topic asswipe.

yeah......then why are they still mired in poverty and 3rd world advancements.....

Because sometimes free people do rude things......and you have to accept it....peacefully, and then either be rude back or be polite back....that is what happens in a free society....that is also why muslim countries are trapped in poverty and hopelessness today......they don't tolerate each other.......and others....
Youre missing the point. I have a cartoon event to make fun of mohammad. The WTC gets leveled. Was it worth being rude? Wouldnt it be more intelligent and evolved not to disrespect (or be rude to) a religion just because you can?

I told ya'll...Some people just seem more interested in being able to put their fingers in peoples eyes than anything else.

They expect that they should be able to finger peoples eyes and on principal the pokee should be ok with it.

Let me fix that for you:

"They expect that they should be able to finger peoples eyes and not be murdered for it".

There you go.

yeah......then why are they still mired in poverty and 3rd world advancements.....
Theyre not. Thats the propaganda fools like you believe.

Let me fix that for you:

"They expect that they should be able to finger peoples eyes and not be murdered for it".

There you go.

Cool, but what they expect and reality is at odds.

you sound like the perfect DHIMMI , sounds like you'd pay your jizya tax happily ACE !!

cartoon event is Free speech , Free expression and both concepts are corner stones of USA society . No reason for Americans to change their style because of some imported muslim religions dislike of Free speech and expression ACE !!
Then why are you surprised when nutcase religious fanatics start blowing up the world trade center? :wtf:
never have been surprised ACE , I want to fight them and I want to keep them in their homelands !!
Too late. They are over here already skippy.

So you would rather cower in fear and give up your rights as a US citizen, than stand up for those very rights? What a win for them, and just what they are hoping for.

Youre missing the point. I have a cartoon event to make fun of mohammad. The WTC gets leveled. Was it worth being rude? Wouldnt it be more intelligent and evolved not to disrespect (or be rude to) a religion just because you can?

You are still missing the point...the bad thing is the attack, not the cartoonists.......try to get that straight...go out and get your moral compass completely replaced.....you can't fix something that badly broken......

Forum List

Back