🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

Course , I see lots of kowtowing in your future Ace !!
Respect is not kowtowing. When you grow up you may learn that.

Once the entire Muslim population of the world starts showing respect for non-Muslims, and stops trying to murder non-Muslims, then they'll begin to see the respect you believe they should have.
Until then, they deserve the push back that has been directed at them

Americans will probably never learn, that there are going to be consequences to their actions. The U.S.tries to make the world believe that we are the "world dictator", and are expected to capitulate. Didn't work in Vietnam, didn't work in Iraq, didn't work in Afghanistan, didn't work with Iran, didn't work with North Korea.
If America had any common sense, we could figure out that we're just pissing everybody off.

Americans will probably never learn, that there are going to be consequences to their actions. The U.S.tries to make the world believe that we are the "world dictator", and are expected to capitulate. Didn't work in Vietnam, didn't work in Iraq, didn't work in Afghanistan, didn't work with Iran, didn't work with North Korea.
If America had any common sense, we could figure out that we're just pissing everybody off.
I get the distinct impression that if americans think like some of the idiots on this thread, they simply dont have common sense.

Once the entire Muslim population of the world starts showing respect for non-Muslims,

See? This is the same thing they say about any group they dont like. They set a reasonable requirement that says "as soon as everyone in that group (millions of people) do *blank* then..."

Seems reasonable...or like a bullshit excuse

Once the entire Muslim population of the world starts showing respect for non-Muslims, and stops trying to murder non-Muslims, then they'll begin to see the respect you believe they should have.
You are decidedly uninformed about history I see. Figures though. You have some idiotic opinions about a lot of subjects as I have witnessed.

Sorry moron....you don't get to kill people who draw cartoons...if you try to kill people who draw cartoons you are the asshole, not the cartoonists.......they should learn the Christian doctrine of turning the other cheek.......

The event may have been in poor taste, but you don't shoot people for drawing cartoons. A rally outside the event would seem more appropriate.
Not poor taste. It was trying to provoke a religious war. But you know that, don't you.

It was nothing I would participate in. But ultimately it was drawing pictures. You don't shoot people for drawing pictures.
I don't, but Muslims do. And those that did the pictures knew they would. That's why they had a sniper there to kill them. But that's only going to bring more Muslims killing christians in Texass. Muslims don't mind dying when they fight for their religion, that's why Israel is still going on 70 years later.
These idiots think disrespecting peoples religion is somehow a good thing. Fucking imbeciles. :laugh:

I don't think it was a good thing, but only because we know how these animals are so easily outraged and how barbaric they are.
They are the only group that react like this. They are murderous animals and deserve to be treated as such.

Once the entire Muslim population of the world starts showing respect for non-Muslims,

See? This is the same thing they say about any group they dont like. They set a reasonable requirement that says "as soon as everyone in that group (millions of people) do *blank* then..."

Is mass murder then, a "reasonable" response ?

Is mass murder then, a "reasonable" response ?

If you have to ask then you're too stupid for this discussion

You are decidedly uninformed about history I see. Figures though. You have some idiotic opinions about a lot of subjects as I have witnessed.

You are delusional, since obviously you are blind to everything around you.

Fuck "history"
These Islamists aren't being repressed. They are on the offensive.
Save the "well Christians did......." bullshit.
Try to stay in THIS century

agree that they needto be dealt with DD but also happy to see Free speech and Free expression nation wide ]worldwide actually] !! The more 'moe' cartoon exhibitions the better !!

Here is a link to the cartoon that actually won the contest....it also has an image of a National Endowment for the Arts called "Piss Christ" that was an award winner....let's see who chops off whose head over this....

Blog The Muhammad cartoon that won the Draw Muhammad contest

The progs are fine with "piss christ", it's the pedophile Muslim they worry about
Christians dont seem to be as committed as Muslims when it comes to their prophet of choice. Matter of fact I dont recall a rule saying you cant draw Jesus.
Actually the christian religion condemns "graven images".

Condemning, and murdering are decidedly different reactions.

I told ya'll...Some people just seem more interested in being able to put their fingers in peoples eyes than anything else.

They expect that they should be able to finger peoples eyes and on principal the pokee should be ok with it.

Let me fix that for you:

"They expect that they should be able to finger peoples eyes and not be murdered for it".

There you go.

Cool, but what they expect and reality is at odds.

I agree since it's known worldwide now how these people react.

Christians dont seem to be as committed as Muslims when it comes to their prophet of choice. Matter of fact I dont recall a rule saying you cant draw Jesus.

You are an ignorant bigot.

Christians don't view Jesus as a "prophet," you mindless feral baboon, but as the son of god. No doubt you think Elijah Mohammed is in UFO guiding you - amirite?

'The president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, Pamela Geller, is "the anti-Muslim movement's most visible and flamboyant figurehead," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

Geller took to her own website shortly after the incident,writing, "This is a war. This is war on free speech."'

Two shot dead after they open fire at Mohammad cartoon event in Texas - CNN.com

Ignorant hyperbolic nonsense.

Only government has the authority to seek to restrict or preempt free speech, as the First Amendment concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or organizations.

There is no 'war on free speech,' Geller and other ridiculous bigots are at liberty to express their unwarranted hatred toward Islam.
They did a shitty job tracking the Muslim Hate Group that carried out the attack

An "Islamic cartoon" contest ---- with Pam Geller huh?

What's that smell?
These two guys were idiots. Shooting at random Texas retards for drawing cartoons wasn't going to do a damn thing except what it did - get them both killed. If they had really wanted to have an impact they would have shot Geller. She came up with it and promoted it.

Forum List

Back