🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

Course , I see lots of kowtowing in your future Ace !!
Respect is not kowtowing. When you grow up you may learn that.

Once the entire Muslim population of the world starts showing respect for non-Muslims, and stops trying to murder non-Muslims, then they'll begin to see the respect you believe they should have.
Until then, they deserve the push back that has been directed at them
You are decidedly uninformed about history I see. Figures though. You have some idiotic opinions about a lot of subjects as I have witnessed.
Fuck "history"
These Islamists aren't being repressed. They are on the offensive.
Save the "well Christians did......." bullshit.
Try to stay in THIS century

I don't think that's the point.

Posted it before, posting it again -- two yahoos with guns in Dullass Texas don't represent a world religion of a billion people any more than McVeigh and Nichols did. You either apply Composition Fallacy to both, or to neither. You don't get to switch it on here, switch it off there, depending on what serves a bigotry agenda.

(edit: "you" here means generic you, i.e. 'one')

Last edited:
An "Islamic cartoon" contest ---- with Pam Geller huh?

What's that smell?
These two guys were idiots. Shooting at random Texas retards for drawing cartoons wasn't going to do a damn thing except what it did - get them both killed. If they had really wanted to have an impact they would have shot Geller. She came up with it and promoted it.

And good for her.....she is standing up for Freedom of Speech....not submitting to terrorists....

Once the entire Muslim population of the world starts showing respect for non-Muslims, and stops trying to murder non-Muslims, then they'll begin to see the respect you believe they should have.
You are decidedly uninformed about history I see. Figures though. You have some idiotic opinions about a lot of subjects as I have witnessed.
Fuck "history"

Posted it before, posting it again -- two yahoos with guns in Dullass Texas don't represent a world religion of a billion people any more than McVeigh and Nichols did. You either apply Composition Fallacy to both, or to neither. You don't get to switch it on here, switch it off there, depending on what serves a bigotry agenda.

mcveigh and nichols didn't commit their act on religious grounds...

These two guys were idiots. Shooting at random Texas retards for drawing cartoons wasn't going to do a damn thing except what it did - get them both killed. If they had really wanted to have an impact they would have shot Geller. She came up with it and promoted it.

I see that terrorism and murder are fully endorsed and promoted by you assclowns.

agree that they needto be dealt with DD but also happy to see Free speech and Free expression nation wide ]worldwide actually] !! The more 'moe' cartoon exhibitions the better !!

Every time there is an incident around the world involving Muslim reaction to cartoons, every single cartoonist in the world should draw a Mohhamed cartoon . Instead of silencing the world, let these pieces of shit know that each time they try to murder one of them, they will be flooded with more and more cartoons.

What's that smell?
You were all in favor of the "We Are Charlie" meme, but now it's "Fuck Pam", huh?
Hypo much?
:cuckoo:

It's amazing these progtards always take the side of whoever is out to harm this nation...it speaks volumes about the scum they are.

What's that smell?

And good for her.....she is standing up for Freedom of Speech....not submitting to terrorists....

Not to mention baiting -- which is what she does 24/7.
She's "standing up for Freedom of Speech" in the same way a KKK or Nazi rally is. Technically true -- with a caveat.

That's exactly why I posted "what's that smell?" when this thread started -- I read the OP's article which revealed the involvement of Pam Geller, which put a whooooole different light on this story as opposed to what was implied. Wonder why he left that out.

Last edited:

Yeah, because no Muslim has EVER engaged in violence before. :uhoh3:

Seriously, how do you breath? As fucking stupid as you are, how do signals get from your defective brain to autonomous systems?

Fuck "history"

mcveigh and nichols didn't commit their act on religious grounds...

McVeigh was and agnostic who said in Time Magazine that :"science is my god."

These people who go out of their way to insult a whole religion are sick and disgusting characters. I don't say they deserve death, but they are certainly not to be admired for what they do. They are contemptible not because they challenge the ideas of another religion, but because they choose to ridicule and insult it and think they are clever and cool for doing so.

Anyone with half a brain would be able to see the wider picture, which is that there are 1.7 billion Muslims on this planet and only miniscule number of them are terrorists or support terrorists or believe that someone should die for insulting Mohammed.

These people putting on this 'Islamic cartoon contest' are idiots and fools who do not understand that those who act as terrorists are not representatives of the 1.7 million Muslims on this planet and they don't understand a religion they are going out of their way to ridicule.

Fuck "history"

Yes, I agree, there's a peaceful Islam.
I'm not hearing them condemn this kinda shit, tho.
Their silence sounds like approval

These yahoos follow the letter of the Quran where Allah loves the warrior

These people who go out of their way to insult a whole religion are sick and disgusting characters. I don't say they deserve death, but they are certainly not to be admired for what they do. They are contemptible not because they challenge the ideas of another religion, but because they choose to ridicule and insult it and think they are clever and cool for doing so.

Anyone with half a brain would be able to see the wider picture, which is that there are 1.7 billion Muslims on this planet and only miniscule number of them are terrorists or support terrorists or believe that someone should die for insulting Mohammed.

These people putting on this 'Islamic cartoon contest' are idiots and fools who do not understand that those who act as terrorists are not representatives of the 1.7 million Muslims on this planet and they don't understand a religion they are going out of their way to ridicule.

You wear a burqa don't you?

No....you missed the point.....they held this event to stand up to the terrorists who kill people for drawing cartoons....they are not sick and they are not disgusting...they are fighting to defend a basic western Right......

It's amazing these progtards always take the side of whoever is out to harm this nation...it speaks volumes about the scum they are.

The Communists and the Muzzie Beasts have a common enemy, the American people.

The assclown brigade is here cheering terrorism and outraged that free speech would be allowed.

Bunch of anti-liberty fuckwads.

Not to mention baiting -- which is what she does 24/7.
She's "standing up for Freedom of Speech" in the same way a KKK or Nazi rally is. Technically true -- with a caveat.

So what you're saying is that you might not agree with what she has to say, so you'll fight to the death to silence her?

Who is the "Nazi" you anti-liberty fuckwad?

Forum List

Back