🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

Respect is not kowtowing. When you grow up you may learn that.

Once the entire Muslim population of the world starts showing respect for non-Muslims, and stops trying to murder non-Muslims, then they'll begin to see the respect you believe they should have.
Until then, they deserve the push back that has been directed at them
You are decidedly uninformed about history I see. Figures though. You have some idiotic opinions about a lot of subjects as I have witnessed.
Fuck "history"
These Islamists aren't being repressed. They are on the offensive.
Save the "well Christians did......." bullshit.
Try to stay in THIS century

I don't think that's the point.

Posted it before, posting it again -- two yahoos with guns in Dullass Texas don't represent a world religion of a billion people any more than McVeigh and Nichols did. You either apply Composition Fallacy to both, or to neither. You don't get to switch it on here, switch it off there, depending on what serves a bigotry agenda.
Yes, I agree, there's a peaceful Islam.
I'm not hearing them condemn this kinda shit, tho.
Their silence sounds like approval

These yahoos follow the letter of the Quran where Allah loves the warrior

Link to this "silence" then?

Or are you expecting it from Big Media which thrives on conflict -- the opposite of that?

Btw if you like "warriors" have I got a book for you:

front+cover+complete.jpg

Last edited:

Once the entire Muslim population of the world starts showing respect for non-Muslims, and stops trying to murder non-Muslims, then they'll begin to see the respect you believe they should have.
You are decidedly uninformed about history I see. Figures though. You have some idiotic opinions about a lot of subjects as I have witnessed.
Fuck "history"

Posted it before, posting it again -- two yahoos with guns in Dullass Texas don't represent a world religion of a billion people any more than McVeigh and Nichols did. You either apply Composition Fallacy to both, or to neither. You don't get to switch it on here, switch it off there, depending on what serves a bigotry agenda.

If you are not hearing Muslims condemn terrorism, then you are not listening. Google it. You will find page after page of articles describing Muslims condemning terrorism.

It's like Christians condemning the Westboro Baptist Church. Real Christians realize that church has nothing to do with Christianity. Every time those people do a horrible thing, millions of Christians don't rise up and condemn it because what they do has no connection to them, has nothing to do with true Christianity.

It seems like I've heard it a million times, 'Why don't Muslims condemn the acts of terrorists.' It's amazing: they do, they do it all the time. Google it. I guess the press is not interested in covering it, don't know. But it is there.

They are NOT SILENT at all.

An "Islamic cartoon" contest ---- with Pam Geller huh?

What's that smell?
These two guys were idiots. Shooting at random Texas retards for drawing cartoons wasn't going to do a damn thing except what it did - get them both killed. If they had really wanted to have an impact they would have shot Geller. She came up with it and promoted it.

And good for her.....she is standing up for Freedom of Speech....not submitting to terrorists....
But from where is she doing this? Not on the front lines. She sets up this thing and lets the poor fools who follow her deal with the consequences.

What's that smell?
These two guys were idiots. Shooting at random Texas retards for drawing cartoons wasn't going to do a damn thing except what it did - get them both killed. If they had really wanted to have an impact they would have shot Geller. She came up with it and promoted it.
You were all in favor of the "We Are Charlie" meme, but now it's "Fuck Pam", huh?
Hypo much?
:cuckoo:
Was this satire? Or just poking with a stick?

What's that smell?
You were all in favor of the "We Are Charlie" meme, but now it's "Fuck Pam", huh?
Hypo much?
Is there a difference? Especially given an even stronger Islamic presence in Europe....

Fuck "history"

Where are all the good cops condemning all the bad cops?

Oh, that's right: they are turning their backs on their mayor.

No....you missed the point.....they held this event to stand up to the terrorists who kill people for drawing cartoons....they are not sick and they are not disgusting...they are fighting to defend a basic western Right......

Yes, but the democratic party is fighting to end basic rights - so the assclown brigade is here to defend and support their terrorist allies.

These people who go out of their way to insult a whole religion are sick and disgusting characters. I don't say they deserve death, but they are certainly not to be admired for what they do. They are contemptible not because they challenge the ideas of another religion, but because they choose to ridicule and insult it and think they are clever and cool for doing so.

Anyone with half a brain would be able to see the wider picture, which is that there are 1.7 billion Muslims on this planet and only miniscule number of them are terrorists or support terrorists or believe that someone should die for insulting Mohammed.

These people putting on this 'Islamic cartoon contest' are idiots and fools who do not understand that those who act as terrorists are not representatives of the 1.7 million Muslims on this planet and they don't understand a religion they are going out of their way to ridicule.

No....you missed the point.....they held this event to stand up to the terrorists who kill people for drawing cartoons....they are not sick and they are not disgusting...they are fighting to defend a basic western Right......
Bullshit. I don't believe that line at all. They are having fun ridiculing and insulting an entire religion and 1.7 billion people. These Islamic 'cartoon contest' people are insensitive, self righteous loons. How about having a shitting on the Bible contest and see who can put as much of their own feces on the Bible? That would certainly be meaningful right to free speech wouldn't it.

BTW, the right to free speech is a cultural issue: just because some cultures don't have it does not mean those cultures are wrong. Just because other cultures or religions are not like yours, that does not mean they are wrong.

When people insist that others must hold the same perspective and values as their own, they only show their ignorance and small mindedness.

What's that smell?
Hypo much?
Is there a difference? Especially given an even stronger Islamic presence in Europe....
Yes, I think there is a difference between satire and poking groups with sticks just to piss them off.

Not to mention baiting -- which is what she does 24/7.
She's "standing up for Freedom of Speech" in the same way a KKK or Nazi rally is. Technically true -- with a caveat.

So what you're saying is that you might not agree with what she has to say, so you'll fight to the death to silence her?

Who is the "Nazi" you anti-liberty fuckwad?

How in the blue fuck do you get that out of my post, Pothead?

The same way to got Vancouver moved to Europe? Or had Rachel Carson decimating the population of India? Or had the Inquisition lasting -- what was it, a week? :rofl:

Might wanna learn to read first.

[
Bullshit. I don't believe that line at all. They are having fun ridiculing and insulting an entire religion and 1.7 billion people. These Islamic 'cartoon contest' people are insensitive, self righteous loons. How about having a shitting on the Bible contest and see who can put as much of their own feces on the Bible? That would certain be meaningful right to free speech wouldn't it.

BTW, the right to free speech is a cultural issue: just because some cultures don't have it does not mean those cultures are wrong. Just because other cultures or religions are not like yours, that does not mean they are wrong.

When people insist that others must hold the same perspective and values as their own, they only show their ignorance and small mindedness.

Do you support the right of people to draw cartoons of the pervert Muhammad?

Yes, or no?

These people who go out of their way to insult a whole religion are sick and disgusting characters. I don't say they deserve death, but they are certainly not to be admired for what they do. They are contemptible not because they challenge the ideas of another religion, but because they choose to ridicule and insult it and think they are clever and cool for doing so.

Anyone with half a brain would be able to see the wider picture, which is that there are 1.7 billion Muslims on this planet and only miniscule number of them are terrorists or support terrorists or believe that someone should die for insulting Mohammed.

These people putting on this 'Islamic cartoon contest' are idiots and fools who do not understand that those who act as terrorists are not representatives of the 1.7 million Muslims on this planet and they don't understand a religion they are going out of their way to ridicule.

Bullshit. I don't believe that line at all. They are having fun ridiculing and insulting an entire religion and 1.7 billion people. These Islamic 'cartoon contest' people are insensitive, self righteous loons. How about having a shitting on the Bible contest and see who can put as much of their own feces on the Bible? That would certainly be meaningful right to free speech wouldn't it.

thATs pretty much been done and nobody died...try to keep up

Fuck "history"

If you are not hearing Muslims condemn terrorism, then you are not listening. Google it. You will find page after page of articles describing Muslims condemning terrorism.

It's like Christians condemning the Westboro Baptist Church. Real Christians realize that church has nothing to do with Christianity. Every time those people do a horrible thing, millions of Christians don't rise up and condemn it because what they do has no connection to them, has nothing to do with true Christianity.

It seems like I've heard it a million times, 'Why don't Muslims condemn the acts of terrorists.' It's amazing: they do, they do it all the time. Google it. I guess the press is not interested in covering it, don't know. But it is there.

They are NOT SILENT at all.
The mainstream Christians have been heard, in the Big Media, condemning Westboro.
The fact that I have to Google search to hear Muslim Clerics disavowing this behavior speaks volumes.

What's that smell?
Hypo much?
Yes, I think there is a difference between satire and poking groups with sticks just to piss them off.
Then I should never see you in a guno thread checking the "agree" button, right?

How in the blue fuck do you get that out of my post, Pothead?

By reading it, Huffer. Here you are, supporting terrorism again - in your on-going war against free speech and all civil rights.

The same way to got Vancouver moved to Europe?

Vancouver BC that you think is in the U.S. - you ignorant fuck?

Or had Rachel Carson decimating the population of India? Or had the Inquisition lasting -- what was it, a week? :rofl:

Poor little Huffer - still proud of the deaths from malaria he helped bring about. And still crying that the Inquisition killed less in 500 years than your terrorist allies kill in an average month...

Might wanna learn to read first.

Tehran is the place for you - all the restrictions on civil rights that you seek for America are already in place. You can be a happy little turd, turning in your neighbors to the secret police....

You wear a burqa don't you?
She has to, to get the cat to play with her

Piss Crist = Free Speech
Draw Muhammad = Provocative.

Any of you Clown Avatars here that are against draw Muhammad shows are against America and Freedom in general.

The mainstream Christians have been heard, in the Big Media, condemning Westboro.
The fact that I have to Google search to hear Muslim Clerics disavowing this behavior speaks volumes.

Westboro is a fraud, always was. A far left scumbag, Fred Phelps who ran for political office AS A DEMOCRAT on 3 occasions, forming a "church" of 7 members to do the outrageous shit democrats claim Christians do, but real ones never do. Fred Phelps was just a Stephen Colbert act. Another leftist demagogue.

Forum List

Back