🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

Anyone with the name rhodes is a fucking monkey. I read your post and you said nothing but gibberish and monkey shrieks.

The last refuge of the defeated and utterly obliterated, name calling childishness. At least you've stopped trying to manufacture arguments, realizing you have nothing of value to offer, probably the first smart move you've ever made in your utterly useless, failed life.

Another lie. I side with free speech consistently.
Gellar, Muslims, Code Pink, Westboro, KKK, the Black Panthers, Hands Up, all have the right to opinions and people have a right to disagree. No one has a right to react violently to these groups and none of these groups have a right to be violent.

One of the few intelligent people in here, congratulations.

Attack on a freedom from Islam seminar in Texas. I am glad ISIS took responsibility. 2 fatalities, but both were the terrorist! See Islamocowards it's harder killing men with guns then unarmed women and children.

The issue has nothing to do with 'free speech.'

Really? Says who, you, in your cluelessness?

First Amendment jurisprudence concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed

WRONG.

If people are allowed by the government to use violence to threaten or intimidate others from speaking freely, then there is no free speech. It does not have to be the government itself limiting the speech, the government can limit it by tolerating violence by others to achieve the same results. Really not to hard to grasp.

Youre confused. Fools like him caused 9/11. Muslim terrorists reacted. Basically what you are saying is the person that throws the switch to electrocute someone is not the executioner and claiming the electricity actually is.

Jesus, this guy is so fucking stupid I have to wonder who bought him a computer to inflict his idiocy on the rest of the internet?

So the muslims would find some other rationale / excuse to use as a ruse to attack and murder people? Should the rest of humanity hide in a cave, hoping that some angry muslims don't come attack us? What if they used the excuse we wore ties and suits? Or sang happy birthday? You are either trolling, or paid to be here, no one can be this fucking stupid as you.

Anyone with the name rhodes is a fucking monkey. I read your post and you said nothing but gibberish and monkey shrieks.

The last refuge of the defeated and utterly obliterated, name calling childishness. At least you've stopped trying to manufacture arguments, realizing you have nothing of value to offer, probably the first smart move you've ever made in your utterly useless, failed life.
Cant really manufacture an argument when you have said nothing I havent heard already. Be original and you will get a response. Otherwise you fuck off monkey.

Youre confused. Fools like him caused 9/11. Muslim terrorists reacted. Basically what you are saying is the person that throws the switch to electrocute someone is not the executioner and claiming the electricity actually is.

Jesus, this guy is so fucking stupid I have to wonder who bought him a computer to inflict his idiocy on the rest of the internet?

So the muslims would find some other rationale / excuse to use as a ruse to attack and murder people? Should the rest of humanity hide in a cave, hoping that some angry muslims don't come attack us? What if they used the excuse we wore ties and suits? Or sang happy birthday? You are either trolling, or paid to be here, no one can be this fucking stupid as you.
Youre a fucking idiot. If muslims attacked because we wore suits I would be the first one signing up to rid the earth of their existence. As it is youre a fucking moron trying to compare wearing suits to drawing cartoons of their prophets and disrespecting their deity.

...Fools like you cause things like this....
No, he has a point... he (and those like him) didn't cause 9-11... Radical Militant Islam did. Let's be clear about Enemy Identification.
It is what we do over there not what we do here
Its both fool. Thats why you have home grown nutcases doing things on American soil like this event.

Has nothing to do with the point. The christians that were inciting the muslim nutcases should have turned the other cheek and not held an event to piss them off.

Just had to respond to this fucking stupidity. Your posts are abject fucking garbage, to the point of total embarrassment.

Asshole moron, since you clearly have no fucking clue, let me walk you through reality...google "anti-semitic cartoons arab press" and "iran holocaust denial conference" and see what comes up. All across the arab world jews are called apes and monkeys by arab muslim writers and editors, yet we do not see jews suicide bombing or shooting up large groups of arab muslims.

We do see large numbers of minorities being slaughtered by the intolerant, racist, violent arab muslims across the mideast, often times simply for not being a muslim. We have seen multiple times how muslim terrorists, once they've rounded up large numbers of civilians, separating the non-muslims and killing them outright, while sending the muslims home.

Your stupidity, exposed by such comments as "why aren't you surprised some people got angry and attacked" is a sign you lack the intellectual capability to even begin to understand the importance of the 1st amendment, and why it must be protected. Or should the US revoke it because a handful of psychotics (likely muslims) might react with violence? Get a fucking brain, dimwit.

Dear Asclepias and rhodescholar
Since I generally know Asclepias to be reasonable and able to work through conflicts to make mutual corrections and clarifications,
there must be something else going on that Asclepias is just not expressing correctly.

A. Asclepias are you trying to get at INTENT, that you are assuming the INTENT of the cartoon contest was to PROVOKE VIOLENCE and murderous response so these people incited it? (while as for abortion and prolife, the people going through abortion are not trying to deliberately provoke those protesters to kill, although that has happened. There have been lawsuits to remove dangerous websites calling for death threats and violence targeting abortion providers at their neighborhood and residence. So THAT level is criminal when death threats are called for, but it is charged to the people MAKING the threats, not to the people who incited them by providing and practicing abortion.)

NOTE: If you are ASSUMING "all these people who got threatened or forced into lockdown" were DELIBERATELY trying to provoke murderous anger, how are YOU any different from people ASSUMING that "All Muslims are murderous Jihadists or sympathizers/enablers"

There were as many people participating in this as a protest or counterprotest and statement to civil respect for democratic FREEDOMS of speech and due process, under civil laws that were otherwise violated in incidents such as Charlie Hebdo and the targeting of the Dutch artist and other filmmakers (and even novelists like Rushdie).

So not ALL the people were trying to provoke violence.
Just like not ALL Muslims enable or excuse terrorism.

If you are saying Pam Geller's intent was not patriotism but some kind of harassment intended to incite violence, then by due process SHE should be addressed and corrected, or charged if there is some criminal abuse or threat committed, just like proving the websites incite crime if you are going to take down extreme prolife websites that target abortion doctors for violence and criminal actions.

Those charges have to be proven IN ADVANCE to be a threat before taking away people's free speech and right to protest.

So if you want to go after Geller, then do so, but within the processes of law.
Just like Christians and Constitutionalists and all citizens are required to go through.

B. rhodescholar and Asclepias
I think what Asclepias is trying to say is pointing out the Natural Law or Golden Rule that you treat others with respect if you want to claim respect for your beliefs and consent. Clearly the Muslim community and others do not consent to such provocative actions and protests, knowing that it can incite violence in radicalists.

Asclepias this is where there is a separation of church and state.

Just because it is AGAINST Christian law to "provoke your neighbor to anger"
does not mean it justifies breaking CIVIL LAW to answer to that.

The proper way to answer to a violation of Christian scripture is to enforce scripture and make the correction within that system, which calls for NOT VIOLATING IT.

So the person trying to petition or protest or object must ALSO follow the Scripture and cannot violate the very same laws. And YES Islam calls for believers to follow the Bible as well, so by Matthew 18:15-20 fellow believers are supposed to rebuke each other in private, in the spirit of Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice, to right the wrongs in order to RESTORE good faith relations between them (or if they cannot, by SURA 109 they are supposed to part ways in peace and allow each other to follow their separate ways, ie, there is NO compulsion in religion. Both by Muslim teachings and Christian Scripture you do not FORCE someone to correct things your way, but you present your grievance your side and you allow the truth to be established by agreement, without coercion or compulsion)

Asclepias for the CIVIL law, it turns out it is NOT against either civil or criminal law to hold such a contest UNLESS they broke some law, such as discrimination if they held this event on public property that was "free to the public" but excluded people on the basis of color, race or creed when it was held on public property as a public event.
If it was a private event, the rules may differ.

(In Tomball a couple won a lawsuit against the city renting a public facility for a Klan event that excluded people by race. They petitioned to change the rules where by the Fourteenth Amendment the city could not discriminate by color at an event held on public property.)

But again, even so, there is a DUE PROCESS for addressing any such breach; and it is illegal to answer with shooting at people.

Asclepias if you are trying to enforce
* natural laws, then neither can the two gunmen violate natural laws if they are going to protest and say the hosts of the event were provoking violence and disrupting natural law and order. You could have had a natural law argument if the two men followed natural law and protested civilly instead of violating the very same laws about "reciprocity"

* civil laws and respect for Constitutional religious freedom of Muslims, then neither should the two men have violated civil laws and Constitutional freedoms either.

If I had to guess what you are TRYING to argue,
you are saying by NATURAL LAWS of course there is going to be provocation
and risk of violent reaction like what happened.

So you are saying there was deliberate "intent or RISK (not assuming intent)"
of inciting crime, and this was either harassing or abusive.

Obscene, harassing and abusive speech is only illegal in CERTAIN contexts.

So you are going by the SPIRIT of the laws, and not the civil laws that citizens are required to follow. You are going by MORAL laws, similar to Buddhists advising not to cause suffering or Christians teaching not to provoke one's neighbor to anger, or to act as a stumbling block and cause others to sin out of anger, unforgiveness etc.

These are MORAL principles, but people here are arguing CIVIL laws.
So these MORAL laws are not required under CIVIL or CRIMINAL laws of the govt/state, or else that would Violate Separation of Church and State.

And guess what, the people who took justice into their own hands did just that,
violated separation of church and state by executing actions (such as shooting or intent to kill) that are reserved for police and govt through regulated procedures for that.

So even if you enforced those standards, the shooters violated the same standards also.

On all counts, if you look at moral laws, natural laws, civil and criminal,
Christian and Muslim, the shooters violated any of these laws you could possibly enforce.

But I understand you if you are trying to enforce a higher moral law, and not provoke anyone to violence, anger and suffering. It just can't be imposed by public laws; but what you are seeking is best established by example, by enforcing the same standards.

And these two gunmen did not.

My prayers to them and all people involved or affected by this incident,
that we may uplift one another, and grow to be better for the lessons learned.
May all hearts, minds, souls, relations and communities be healed and united
with greater understanding that we may prevent such grievances and grief in the future.

For the love of God and unity in Christ Jesus
that brings Restorative Justice and peace to all, Amen.
You would have to be living under a rock not to know who the prophet muhammad is and the fact it makes muslims super angry when you mock their religion. Of course all the people participating in the event had the same intent. I dont think at all the intent was to provoke violence but it damn sure was to provoke and mock Muslims. When you provoke committed people bad things are bound to happen.

They have no right to act violently no matter how angry this event made them feel. There were many Muslims that knew the event was going on and ignored and forgot about it. The crucifix in a jar of urine upset many Christians, they are committed people, yet no violence came of the artists.

Everyone has the right to free speech, your opinions piss people off, they have no right to become violent toward you. You are committed to your causes, you have no right to become violent toward those that mock you. We learned this in grade school.
While I agree, that doesnt have anything to do with my point.

...Fools like you cause things like this....
No, he has a point... he (and those like him) didn't cause 9-11... Radical Militant Islam did. Let's be clear about Enemy Identification.
There is something to be said for Asclepias' position. Why do these people hate the West, especially the US? We are over there killing their people. If they were killing as many Americans as we are killing people in the ME, we'd be pretty angry and we would go over there and kill a bunch of them. Oops, my bad. We are already over there killing bunches of their people, hundreds, even thousands. So, why shouldn't they hate us and want to kill us?

You fit right in with the pro terrorists on this board, Synthiaalcoholic, Asswipe, Pogo, and every other leftist asshole who is encouraging the murder of innocent people exercising free speech and making excuses for their violent behavior. You're just as disgusting as they are.

Maybe you wouldn't be so hopelessly fucking illiterate if you went to sleep once in a while instead of trolling message boards through the wee hours.

Oh wait -- did you understand that sentence? Or do you think I just posted that Bill Clinton killed Kennedy?

Youre a fucking idiot. If muslims attacked because we wore suits I would be the first one signing up to rid the earth of their existence. As it is youre a fucking moron trying to compare wearing suits to drawing cartoons of their prophets and disrespecting their deity.
Their deity is perhaps the worst trashbag that ever set foot on this earth. He was a mass murderer, severe misogynist, wife-beater, pedophile, slavemaster, looter, etc, and not did these things a but spread his mental sickness to millions of others, which has resulted in the killings of 270 million people, over 14 centuries. It's hard to find another human being with a more horrific record. even Adolf Hitler pales in comparison.
And how many people would complain about "disrespecting" Adolf Hitler, during World War II, or now ?

Their deity is perhaps the worst trashbag that ever set foot on this earth. He was a mass murderer, severe misogynist, wife-beater, pedophile, slavemaster, looter, etc, and not did these things a but spread his mental sickness to millions of others, which has resulted in the killings of 270 million people, over 14 centuries. It's hard to find another human being with a more horrific record. even Adolf Hitler pales in comparison.
And how many people would complain about "disrespecting" Adolf Hitler, during World War II, or now ?
Thats all very informative you fucking idiot, but has nothing to do with anything. The point is that its their religion. Their prophet. They have said dont draw pictures of him. They have killed people over this before. Adolf Hilter does pale in comparison. He is not a religion nor prophet.

Sounds like they planned poorly.
Two dead jihadists for one injured security guard.

Sounds like good planning to Me.
BTW that injured guard wasnt a member of this retarded madness. He was just working the event. The retarded organizer should have her ass thrown in jail for putting him at risk.
So your approach is to hide from the enemy (we're at war, in case you hadn't noticed), and forgo even your basic Constitutional rights (in this case, free speech), to appease the enemy, in hope that he'll leave you alone.

We all have a choice, We can fight or flight. If we flee, then we have handed the enemy a victory on a silver platter. He turns American society into how he wants it to be (according to his Islamic design), rather than what we Americans have had it be for 226 years. You're pathetic.

Muslims can have all the laws against drawing pictures of their pedophile prophet that they want. What they cannot do is enforce those laws in any other country. We don't accept islamic domination. We kill them.

Sounds like they planned poorly.
Two dead jihadists for one injured security guard.

Sounds like good planning to Me.
BTW that injured guard wasnt a member of this retarded madness. He was just working the event. The retarded organizer should have her ass thrown in jail for putting him at risk.
So your approach is to hide from the enemy (we're at war in case you hadn't noticed), and forgoe even your basic Constitutional rights (in this case, free speech), to appease the enemy in hope that he'll leave you alone.

We all have a choice, We can fight or flight. If we flee, then we have handed the enemy a victory on a silver platter. He turns American society into how he wants it to be (according to his Islamic design), rather than what we Americans have had it be for 226 years. You're pathetic.
So being respectful is a foreign concept to you huh? Figures because idiots like you have no respect for anything including yourself. I dont fight over stupid shit. When it becomes important to me to disrespect someone just because I can then I will fight. Sounds more like someone gave you a script to read. If I were to kick your ass on the street because you wore a shirt with a racial slur on it, you wouldnt do shit at all. Dont try to claim you would fight. Leave that to people much braver than yourself.

Muslims can have all the laws against drawing pictures of their pedophile prophet that they want. What they cannot do is enforce those laws in any other country. We don't accept islamic domination. We kill them.
They kill us too. It must be in your genetics to have constant strife. That or the people that profit from conflict have trained you sheep well.

Thats all very informative you fucking idiot, but has nothing to do with anything. The point is that its their religion. Their prophet. They have said dont draw pictures of him. They have killed people over this before. Adolf Hilter does pale in comparison. He is not a religion nor prophet.
1. It's not a religion. It's a pathological ideology asking religion as a shield, as it has for 1400 years, and you fall for it.

2. It doesn't matter what they say. Since when do we allow a bunch of uncivilized, barbaric savages to tell us what we may or may not do ? We didn't allow the Nazis or the Japs to do that to us in the 1940s, and we're not allowing it now either, with these dirtbags.

3. Mohammed was an illiterate trashbag criminal, not a prophet, deity, or anything positive.

1. It's not a religion. It's a pathological ideology asking religion as a shield, as it has for 1400 years, and you fall for it.

2. It doesn't matter what they say. Since when do we allow a bunch of uncivilized, barbaric savages to tell us what we may or may not do ? We didn't allow the Nazis or the Japs to do that to us in the 1940s, and we're not allowing it now either, with these dirtbags.

3. Mohammed was an illiterate trashbag criminal, not a prophet, deity, or anything positive.
No stupid. Its a worldwide recognized religion.

It does matter what they say. Thats why some of the nutcases kill people to show you it matters.

Mohammed was a prophet. Google it.

Forum List

Back