Shooting at Nevada Middle School

oh, a new distractor from the epic obamacare fail?

who would have thought :D

PLEASE! I just pray that no one was killed or seriously hurt. Can you try that?

oh, a new distractor from the epic obamacare fail?

who would have thought :D

I know that wounded and dead bodies from guns are a daily occurrence but can't you rw's at least pretend to care?

Or are you saying rw's can't handle more than one thing at a time.

Nobody died. Moving on. Obama is giving the ole "cover my ass because Obamacare sucks" speech right now.

As usual, you're wrong.

But, apparently, you're saying that if "nobody died", a school being shot up is okay with you.

A huge disconnect with the nutters is that they believe gun shot wounds are like they seen in movies. The good guy just gets up and walks away.

Tell that to Gabby Giffords.

And, educate yourself about the damage gun shot wounds do.

Nobody died. Moving on. Obama is giving the ole "cover my ass because Obamacare sucks" speech right now.

As usual, you're wrong.

But, apparently, you're saying that if "nobody died", a school being shot up is okay with you.

A huge disconnect with the nutters is that they believe gun shot wounds are like they seen in movies. The good guy just gets up and walks away.

Tell that Gabby Giffords.

What are you gibbering about?

It's like watching a class full of down syndrome kids reading Shakespeare !!

As usual, you're wrong.

Tell that to Gabby Giffords.

Spare me your gun control drivel. Dispense with the diversionary tactics. Gun control is the least of our concerns now that we all know how much of a failure Obamacare is. As usual, I can see right through your bullshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
It is what it is. They have no empathy, and that's been obvious for awhile now.

No sense trying to change them.

No news on the 12 y/o is probably good news. I didn't see the words 'critical condition' anywhere.

It is what it is. They have no empathy, and that's been obvious for awhile now.

No sense trying to change them.

No news on the 12 y/o is probably good news. I didn't see the words 'critical condition' anywhere.

The term "injured" was used. Meaning that the injury was non life threatening. This is a case of several liberals on this board hyping up a situation that was taken well under control. Sigh, who wants to bet this happened in a "gun free zone"?

It did happen in a gun fee zone. LOLberals disarm groups and places associated with the protection of our children, then blame republicans for a lack of empathy towards the victims of their own policies of disarmament.

Classic LOLberal "logic".

http://rt.com/usa/sparks-nevada-school-shooting-497/

A 12 year old child was shot.

To him and his family, this is the day their lives changed forever.
To the family of the dead shooter, their lives will never be the same.

None of the people at that school will ever feel safe again.

But, rw's don't care.

Hey look on the bright side!!
You lefty fuckwits can dance on a few more graves!!!
You must be so happy!!
Nothing cheers up a lefty more than dead children!!

But irregardless, you liberals are just looking for any tragedy you can politicize for your gun control agenda. You guys are like freaking clockwork. It's utterly despicable.

But there is no use in trying to change you.

For goodness sakes people. of course we care and we hope the injuries are at a minimum and the culprit is caught. In a way, I hope the media does not run with this so other nut jobs don't get ideas.

Forum List

Back