Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

NAZA....MAGA.....close
There is zero proof he had any “Nazi” affiliation.

WaPo is desperate to make a connection to “white supremacy”, so they cited a “RWDS” patch on his vest, so they claim that means “right wing death squad”, with zero proof he actually belonged to any such organization or held those views.

No actual connection to anything “right wing”.

Bullshit. You can't love your country and support illegals pouring over the border. You can't love your country and support the perversion in the public education system.
Well, this is where you are messed up. I've never supported illegals pouring over the border. I believe the best way to stop them (and I've said this many times) is to shut off what draws them............employment. Hold their employers legally responsible with serious charges and fines.

I love America.........you are too steeped in your fear, anger and paranoia to love America.

WaPo is desperate to make a connection to “white supremacy”, so they cited a “RWDS” patch on his vest, so they claim that means “right wing death squad”, with zero proof he actually belonged to any such organization or held those views.

They won't stop before they have all of us shooting at each other. That's their goal. I wonder if the people doing the pot-stirring - the media employees - ever wonder if someone might just be smart enough to take vengeance at the SOURCE of the evil?

Deny your own, Peter.

Here's your "White neo-Nazi sympathizer" :
Fvjx_iEXgAMVkMF

Well, this is where you are messed up. I've never supported illegals pouring over the border. I believe the best way to stop them (and I've said this many times) is to shut off what draws them............employment. Hold their employers legally responsible with serious charges and fines.

I love America.........you are too steeped in your fear, anger and paranoia to love America.
Bullshit. Your democrat party is responsible for this immigration mess. Notice you said nothing about how your party has fucked up the education system. You hate your country, dumb kunt.

I love my country...I served my country for 21 years....I want the best for my country and its people. You just love hanging onto your fear, your anger, and your paranoia. It comforts you somehow like a security blanket.
You love your country eh, and you served your country with pride eh, but on the flip side you find yourself agreeing with those who are purposely destroying the country. Now tell us how this makes any sense in regards to your happy camper ace, otherwise this while watching the destruction of America unfold all around you, and worse you being part of it ???

His background shouldn’t matter as that isn’t the consistent part from mass shooting to mass shooting.. it’s the access to guns that is consistent. Regardless he was a right wing nut with Right Wing Death Squad signatory and ample connections to the dumbfuckery of the right.

Allen, Texas shooting: Mass shooting suspect ID'd as Mauricio Garcia; survivors describe attack that killed 8, injured 7 | abc7.com
Garcia had been living in some form of transient lodging, according to the law enforcement source. Law enforcement sources briefed on the investigation told ABC News that preliminary information developed in the probe indicates that the shooter was in the U.S. Army in 2008 and was "removed due to mental health concerns."

In addition to the insignia on the shooter's equipment that suggested a right-wing extremist ideology, investigators have found social media accounts connected to the shooter that reveal hundreds of postings and images, including writings with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, neo-Nazi material and material espousing the supremacy of the white race.

Forum List

Back