Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

The inescapable reality is that there was never a time in America's history when the level of firearm slaughter that the current permissiveness facilitates was tolerated.

How you gonna stop it Galileo? You (GOVT) can't or won't stop tons of heroin or ten million humans from pouring in. You going to unarm Alaskans, Canada and the NW? Gater shooters in LA? FLA? HUNTERS IN MIDWEST? You cant stop prison muder rape assult. Pound sand.

Last edited:
How you gonna stop it Galileo? You (GOVT) can't or won't stop tons of heroin or ten million humans from pouring in. You going to unarm Alaskans, Canada and the NW? Gater shooters in LA? You cant stop prison muder rape assult. Pound sand.
I’m so tired of fighting with libs

Irrelevant to the dead people? To their families? I'm sure they are comforted.

No, irrelevant to the leftists argument about "gun deaths." When they fail to publicize what constitutes a "gun death" then all it is is irrelevant fluff.

They also fail to publish death rates per gun owned in a state. If nobody owns guns then no, death rates for guns would be low. But if a state like LA that has only 3.5 million people but has 10 million guns in the hands of its citizens, it could be a safer state, per gun owned, than a state like Rhode Island which is few gun deaths but VERY few guns owned.

Just publishing population against gun deaths doesn't tell enough of the story to be relevant. A state could have a large population of felons who can't even own guns. Well obviously they would have a lower death rate per capita, but its not because they are a safer state, it's because everyone is a felon and can't own a gun. The ONLY way to make a stat showing gun deaths per capita in each state be meaningful is for EVERYTHING else to be equal for every state. All gun laws, number of people who own guns, everything. And of course knowing thats not true, renders gun deaths per capita in each per usable only in pushing anti gun fallacies, not actually showing anything statistically significant. Too many other variables.

I had a minor in statistics. I had to write papers on theories regarding the manipulation of statistics to skew public thinking or viewpoints. They can be manipulated any way you want to skew the numbers to make it say what you want. That's why when you liberals post stats and I always come along and rip them to shreds. I can tell what your agenda is and can easily find other stats to either disprove it completely or introduce numerous questions of validity into the stats you post.

Last edited:
I’m so tired of fighting with libs

Agreed. What has happened to me after 2020 election fraud and reading this Libstain BS here has turned me hostile.

I still have to go to work full time and remain somewhat reasonable. But im begginging to run out of control with them. I begin to talk like i post. Zero tolerance.

One guy shot off his mouth two weeks ago "your boys going to jail". I had to just take it. But later in a meeting he posted false lot data and i got to call him on it with CEO in attendance. Nice!

401K, home value down from Trumps' peak. Just Hanging on? Realtives getting poor again, all needing help. Sigh.

I love my country...I served my country for 21 years....I want the best for my country and its people. You just love hanging onto your fear, your anger, and your paranoia. It comforts you somehow like a security blanket.
Bullshit. You can't love your country and support illegals pouring over the border. You can't love your country and support the perversion in the public education system.

No the dead brained, and/or brainwashed dipstick killed people, and uhhh let's see now (yep) this time it was with a gun he chose to use.

Just in, a Texas man (possible migrant), used a vehicle on a Migrant bus stop. 7 dead and 11 or so wounded. Wow.

It's the character's involved duh, not the tools they choose to do there dastardly deeds. We gotta get a handle on the situation, but first the truth has to be front and center. Gotta be 100 with it or just go back home and bury our head's in the sand.

Democrat's or leftist activism (those involved or guilty of it), otherwise who are protecting, indirectly or directly creating and/or enabling killer's on our Streets without thinking, umm is just really unforgivable when think about it, otherwise if they are found to be linked to the crap indirectly or directly because they have just went stupid in life...

They have blood on their hands big time, otherwise if it leads back to their political choice's, cultures and/or cultural choices, agenda's etc, in which they push without being rational and/or responsible in life upon.

Hey, no one is truly directly responsible for the bull crap, otherwise if they are non-violent good citizen's in life. However, those who are the ones acting as if they don't cause this stuff in our society, when in fact they no that they do, then that's on them. They are fooling no one.

So much stuff is going on anymore, and it seems it's getting worse.

May the good Lord have mercy upon us, and help us to save all our fellow patriot's.
^^camel dung

How you gonna stop it Galileo? You (GOVT) can't or won't stop tons of heroin or ten million humans from pouring in. You going to unarm Alaskans, Canada and the NW? Gater shooters in LA? FLA? HUNTERS IN MIDWEST? You cant stop prison muder rape assult. Pound sand.

It’s tempting to say gun violence is about mental illness

Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 8.38.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 8.19.27 PM.png

"There are far more firearm fatalities in states with permissive firearm safety requirements than states that better protect their citizens, and more firearm fatalities in the U.S. than
in advanced nations with more sensible firearm safety requirements, but it has nothing
to do with the guns or the laws! It's because of crazy people, and 'red states' in the
United States just have far more crazy people who like the guns they can so easily acquire!"!

Forum List

Back