Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Like the hispanic leader of the Proud Boys....just con-victed of insurrection. They seem to want to be included in the white supremacist movement of INCELs.

A White Supremacists movement that includes blacks and hispanics.....

Now you asshole leftists are nuts, and will use words any way you want...but even for you morons calling blacks, and hispanics, "White Surpemacists," is a stretch....you doofus...

If he was mentally unemployable? Kicked out of Military? Could only sand Auto metal? I guess Daddy & Mommy should have turned him in or kept an eye on this problem child? Suppose that's why their English broke down when the Police arrived? Something is up, as always. Every time. Maybe FBI watch list only works on weekdays?

Stay out of my country cuntbreath.

My family has been here since 1624 and fought in every war. We also value education. You're stupid and crude. Real men don't use that kind of language. You're low class trash.

Praise to the cop! But it is a mental illness issue. The mental illness is with Abbott and his Texas MAGA cult that has turned Texass into a shooting range for anyone that wants to purchase a gun. It does not matter if they have training or even have a mental illness. Abbott and his MAGA nuts want him to have a gun.

The next big mass shooting may be in Florida...where another MAGA nut rules. They want to bring back the day when everyone is wearing a gun. SHOOTOUT AT OK CORRAL is what the MAGA nuts want.

VOTE THE MAGA NUTS OUT!
7kvv6z.jpg

If he was mentally unemployable? Kicked out of Military? Could only sand Auto metal? I guess Daddy & Mommy should have turned him in or kept an eye on this problem child? Suppose that's why their English broke down when the Police arrived? Something is up, as always. Every time. Maybe FBI watch list only works on weekdays?
He had a job as a security guard.

My family has been here since 1624 and fought in every war. We also value education. You're stupid and crude. Real men don't use that kind of language. You're low class trash.

Lol! Nice story! You get that by paying money to Ancestors? You'd never know that for certain.

once again... the ability to speak English has no baring on the fact the GUN KILLED PEOPLE!
No the dead brained, and/or brainwashed dipstick killed people, and uhhh let's see now (yep) this time it was with a gun he chose to use.

Just in, a Texas man (possible migrant), used a vehicle on a Migrant bus stop. 7 dead and 11 or so wounded. Wow.

It's the character's involved duh, not the tools they choose to do there dastardly deeds. We gotta get a handle on the situation, but first the truth has to be front and center. Gotta be 100 with it or just go back home and bury our head's in the sand.

Democrat's or leftist activism (those involved or guilty of it), otherwise who are protecting, indirectly or directly creating and/or enabling killer's on our Streets without thinking, umm is just really unforgivable when think about it, otherwise if they are found to be linked to the crap indirectly or directly because they have just went stupid in life...

They have blood on their hands big time, otherwise if it leads back to their political choice's, cultures and/or cultural choices, agenda's etc, in which they push without being rational and/or responsible in life upon.

Hey, no one is truly directly responsible for the bull crap, otherwise if they are non-violent good citizen's in life. However, those who are the ones acting as if they don't cause this stuff in our society, when in fact they no that they do, then that's on them. They are fooling no one.

So much stuff is going on anymore, and it seems it's getting worse.

May the good Lord have mercy upon us, and help us to save all our fellow patriot's.

Lol! Nice story! You get that by paying money to Ancestors? You'd never know that for certain.

Lol of course I know. It's not a big deal. My family worked for the Dutch East Indies company and it's well documented in New Amsterdam, Recif, Brazil and the Hague.

The "Old West" isn't the 1790s...we were talking about the time when the Framers were alive and had just written the Bill of Rights.
The inescapable reality is that there was never a time in America's history when the level of firearm slaughter that the current permissiveness facilitates was tolerated.

Evil white people? Are you kidding? Who exactly is promoting that crap?
I'll start with the squash-in-chief.

Well, if they keep "sending them out" to shoot up civilians, up to Election day? Maybe shop online? Quit working? Stay inside until a decent regime is legally voted in or until a complete collapse creates a street war.

You think these mass shooting events are organized and coordinated plan to demonize American gun owners? I have not heard this one.
Could very well be, but the dot's have got to be connected by investigator's who can study if a pattern has developed. Not using the evidence (all of it), due to a truth that might not want to be looked at when found, is going to remain a political travesty if we don't wake the heck up.

I'll start with the squash-in-chief.

The lying panderer and chief is at it again eh ? Call me not shocked at the least.

Could very well be, but the dot's have got to be connected by investigator's who can study if a pattern has developed. Not using the evidence (all of it), due to a truth that might not want to be looked at when found, is going to remain a political travesty if we don't wake the heck up.
Don't worry....Sandy Hook taught us that extreme gun lovers don't care about children.

Forum List

Back