Shooting At State Police Barracks

The motive remains obscure but It's possible that the left wing anti law enforcement rhetoric since Ferguson in the last month has spawned another crazy Malvo/Mohammed left wing killing spree.

Of course only the left wing spews anti police rhetoric. Like those two left wing cop killers in Las Vegas who hated Obama, and were among the armed protesters on Cliven Bundy's ranch. :cuckoo:

The appropriate word is assassinated since there was no apparent motive. They were gunned down in the parking lot during shift change. One Trooper is dead and the other is in stable but critical condition. The motive remains obscure but It's possible that the left wing anti law enforcement rhetoric since Ferguson in the last month has spawned another crazy Malvo/Mohammed left wing killing spree.
It`s also possible that you`re not playing with a full deck!

These Police are only getting what they deserve. An early death.

Fuck you. I hope you get a slow, painful cancer. Seriously.
I had to check out my ignored content to see what was going on here.

bucs, I don't agree with you much, but don't sink to that lowlife's level. She is someone who really needs to get checked into a mental hospital, before she goes off the deep end.

The press conference this morning by the PA State Police profiles the killer as an "avid hunter", and in northeast PA that doesn't translate to angry black vigilante. There goes the Ferguson connection by the idiot WhiteHall.

The press conference this morning by the PA State Police profiles the killer as an "avid hunter", and in northeast PA that doesn't translate to angry black vigilante. There goes the Ferguson connection by the idiot WhiteHall.

So on your very egalitarian planet blacks are denied hunting license?

He was a white "survivalist". Sounds like a right wing nut to me.

Eric Matthew Frein named as suspect in Pennsylvania trooper s slaying - LA Times

Eric Matthew Frein named as suspect in Pennsylvania trooper s slaying - LA Times

It does focus on the reality that leftist liberals are incapable of survival in time of disaster. Also unwilling to even think of preparations. Which is why so many conservatives have to risk their lives to rescue the damned fools. That, however, does show that it IS possible to be conservative without being the sharpest knife in the draw. If all were then no liberal could survive any rainstorm, let alone hurricane.

Yup. They have a suspect and he is indeed a whitie. I thought the whole premise of this being a backlash to Ferguson was a bigger leap than the prima ballerina of the Bolshoi could ever make.

I know northeast PA. When they said "avid hunter" I understood their double-speak.

It does focus on the reality that leftist liberals are incapable of survival in time of disaster. Also unwilling to even think of preparations. Which is why so many conservatives have to risk their lives to rescue the damned fools. That, however, does show that it IS possible to be conservative without being the sharpest knife in the draw. If all were then no liberal could survive any rainstorm, let alone hurricane.

Or you could say, "I was wrong. He was a right wing white guy."

Nice attempt at deflection though. :lol:

I know northeast PA. When they said "avid hunter" I understood their double-speak.

That IS impressive, code-breaker!

Do you also speak in tongues?

Yup. They have a suspect and he is indeed a whitie. I thought the whole premise of this being a backlash to Ferguson was a bigger leap than the prima ballerina of the Bolshoi could ever make.
Shitspeeders and Matt must be really sad.

Forum List

Back