Shooting in LA

thoughts & prayers.

That's your input, troll?

nothing about the OP?

if it's good enough answer for the CONgress (R)s, then it's good enough for me.

Indeed, this stuff is a daily occurrence in places run by people like you. No biggie.

As if the Republicans play no part in these places.
At this point in time, a Republican in Los Angeles might as well be a Unicorn.

Gunman in deadly L.A. shooting rampage had an arsenal of weapons at home, sources say (yahoo.com)

If he used a handgun, why did they mention in the first paragraph he owned a legally purchased AR-15?

A gunman who went on a shooting rampage in Los Angeles on Tuesday — killing two people and wounding two others — had an arsenal of weapons at his home and possessed a legally purchased AR-15 semiautomatic rifle, law enforcement sources told The Times as more details about the incident emerged."

The AR-15 had nothing to do with his rampage.
All I have is one pump action 12 gauge shotgun loaded 00 buckshot for home protection. Biden said everyone should have that and if not, the government will buy you one for free.

Gunman in deadly L.A. shooting rampage had an arsenal of weapons at home, sources say (yahoo.com)

If he used a handgun, why did they mention in the first paragraph he owned a legally purchased AR-15?

A gunman who went on a shooting rampage in Los Angeles on Tuesday — killing two people and wounding two others — had an arsenal of weapons at his home and possessed a legally purchased AR-15 semiautomatic rifle, law enforcement sources told The Times as more details about the incident emerged."

Something spontaneously set him off. If the shooting was pre-meditated, he would have used the AR instead of a pistol.

Something spontaneously set him off. If the shooting was pre-meditated, he would have used the AR instead of a pistol.
Maybe

Maybe
No reason to have an AR-15 that a gunsmith can easily turn into a M-16.

Maybe

I retract that. He committed three separate shooting in three different areas, within 25 minutes...

2 killed in downtown Los Angeles shooting spree; suspect dies in OC standoff on 91 Freeway

snapshot-2021-04-27T122153.439.jpg

thoughts & prayers.

nothing about the OP?

Indeed, this stuff is a daily occurrence in places run by people like you. No biggie.

But they still impact LA. National elections impact LA. National things are seen my many in LA.

Because... you might want to sit for this... it was literally the topic of the article. It was literally the headline.

it was literally the topic of the article. It was literally the headline.

And the question is "Why?"

Why was the rifle even mentioned in the article.

It wasn't used in the rampage, it wasn't even there.

Well, they're reporting what the police told them. Why would the police say that?

Wonder if he also owned a legally purchased hair dryer and waffle iron ?

thoughts & prayers.

nothing about the OP?

In the democrat bastion of Los Angeles--not hardly moron.

thoughts & prayers.

nothing about the OP?

Ah, insults. Bye, forever

Well, they're reporting what the police told them. Why would the police say that?

Wonder if he also owned a legally purchased hair dryer and waffle iron ?
From a video I saw on here the other day--maybe he should have a legally purchased frying pan, CLANG, LOL.

thoughts & prayers.

nothing about the OP?

But they still impact LA. National elections impact LA. National things are seen my many in LA.

How did Republicans impact LA? LA should be a utopia being run by Democrats. National things are seen everywhere just as rain is wet.

thoughts & prayers.

nothing about the OP?

Ah, insults. Bye, forever
Thank you, thank you very much. Elvis has left the building.

Forum List

Back