Shootings at Schools.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
If a shooter is at a school, and has shot at students, and is apprehended in the event, should there be a new law, yes Congress, I'm asking you, that states you, the shooter, will be immediately put to death.

No trial needed, the dude is caught, put that dude down immediately.
This would for sure stop some of these idiots.

Why is there even an argument against this.^^^^^?????

Same rules for Churches, Events held in Mass, bombings, etc.

Will this get ANY support?

Shootings at Schools.​

Go up when democrats are in charge...
Trump says...... " If you ROB a store, you can fully expect to be shot as you are leaving that store"

I agree 100% with trump.
Quit deflecting and ask Congress to enact such laws.

If a shooter is at a school, and has shot at students, and is apprehended in the event, should there be a new law, yes Congress, I'm asking you, that states you, the shooter, will be immediately put to death.

Ummm ... jurisprudence, rule of law, the right of everyone to a fair and impartial trial...

... any of this ring a bell?

and you wonder why only useful idiots trust you leftist fucks,,

you guys dont even want to arrest shoplifters,,

Trump says...... " If you ROB a store, you can fully expect to be shot as you are leaving that store"

I agree 100% with trump.
Quit deflecting and ask Congress to enact such laws.

and you wonder why only useful idiots trust you leftist fucks,,

you guys dont even want to arrest shoplifters,,
I do.

Shoot them as requested by trump. 100%.
What you say now?

This is my argument against it: Most of the time, a school shooting is an elaborate version of suicide by cop, with the crazy person expecting exactly what you say to happen. Most of the time, the suicide attempt is successful, all the shooter has to do is keep shooting, or not drop the weapon.

In the unusual even where a shooter throws down his or her weapons holds hands up and follows all commands, it isn't fair to expect a cop to be executioner. That role should go to the jury, and we need juries willing to uphold their responsibility.

Getting frustrated and giving cops summary execution powers is the definition of slippery slope. Too much opportunity for "well, but this other thing is almost as bad, so . . . "

Suspend the 5th Amendment and the 1st Amendment and certainly the 2nd Amendment? Welcome to the ignorant generation.

This is my argument against it: Most of the time, a school shooting is an elaborate version of suicide by cop, with the crazy person expecting exactly what you say to happen. Most of the time, the suicide attempt is successful, all the shooter has to do is keep shooting, or not drop the weapon.

In the unusual even where a shooter throws down his or her weapons holds hands up and follows all commands, it isn't fair to expect a cop to be executioner. That role should go to the jury, and we need juries willing to uphold their responsibility.

Getting frustrated and giving cops summary execution powers is the definition of slippery slope. Too much opportunity for "well, but this other thing is almost as bad, so . . . "
it isn't fair to expect a cop to be executioner. That role should go to the jury, and we need juries willing to uphold their responsibility.
No, You make the attempt to KILL, regardless of the cops stopping the shooter.
This fuckstain should be put to death for killing children.
Isn't PROTECTING children the goal.

Er... because the US Constitution.

Same rules for Churches, Events held in Mass, bombings, etc.

Will this get ANY support?
Many Churches lock their doors now. There was a time they kept them open 24 hours as a place of refuge.

Speaking of shootings where's the Nashville Transfesto? Why won't LEOs release it?

Speaking of shootings where's the Nashville Transfesto? Why won't LEOs release it?

You know, poster AMart, you keep bringing up that issue time and time again on this venue.
So do this: Contact the Nashville or TN Attorney General and ask 'em.
And report back to this chatroom what you learned.

It is obvious after all your complaints here that USMB doesn't have the answers you seek.

So put your bigboy skivvies on and git-er-done, be pro-active.

Just sayin'.

Well because some of us aren’t demafasict like you and believe in due process before the govt takes someone’s life, Liberty or property

You know, poster AMart, you keep bringing up that issue time and time again on this venue.
So do this: Contact the Nashville or TN Attorney General and ask 'em.
And report back to this chatroom what you learned.

It is obvious after all your complaints here that USMB doesn't have the answers you seek.

So put your bigboy skivvies on and git-er-done, be pro-active.

Just sayin'.
Don't we a gazillion media outlets whose job it is to do that? Why won't they do their job?

"Don't we a gazillion media outlets whose job it is to do that? Why won't they do their job?"

Why whine and complain and hissyfit about it on this venue?
It is clear to all that posters and lurkers here don't have the answer.
Can't you see that by now?

So write the Nashville's 'Tennessean' newspaper?
Write Memphis' 'Commercial Appeal'?
Or Knoxville's 'Daily Sun'?

They clearly are in a better position to answer your oft-posed question....much more so than the USMB audience can?
Why keep doing the same thing over and over.....and getting the same result, over and over?

BTW, when you get your responses from Tennessee's leading newspaper editors.....well, please report back to this chatroom.

Thanx in advance.

Why whine and complain and hissyfit about it on this venue?
It is clear to all that posters and lurkers here don't have the answer.
Can't you see that by now?

So write the Nashville's 'Tennessean' newspaper?
Write Memphis' 'Commercial Appeal'?
Or Knoxville's 'Daily Sun'?

They clearly are in a better position to answer your oft-posed question....much more so than the USMB audience can?
Why keep doing the same thing over and over.....and getting the same result, over and over?

BTW, when you get your responses from Tennessee's leading newspaper editors.....well, please report back to this chatroom.

Thanx in advance.
Where's the transfesto? You really need to stop having such a hissyfit.

Forum List

Back