Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
Hmmmmmm...Most crimes against Asians are done by Black Thugs.

That has been the history....though they usually go for older asians who are walking down some NYC city street aka the city of hate.

If they can't find an asian.....they look for a Jew. If they can't find a jew they will settle for some little old white lady....as a last resort they will attack an older black guy in a wheel chair.
Yes. It is a game they play called 'Sucka Punch". Any kid in a "Divirse" Public School knows that game from direct experience.

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Loons ^ love their myths! :rolleyes-41:

Since I have SEEN it happen ,I know it to be true. Usually it was five or six rotten savages buggin' one White Nerd. "Gimme some money ,Mtthafucka". After the kid gave it up ,one of those Thugs would punch him anyway. Cause Blacks are cowards. As well as savages. Their favorite method of fighting is "swarming".

I think you made that up :laugh2:
Why bother. Know what a racist really is? anyone who has been mugged ,robbed ,carjacked ,beaten ,or raped by Black Thugs.
So, what do you call white mass murderers?
Like Cuomo?
Whomever? What do you call them?
By their names. dalmer. Berkowitz. McVeigh. Manson.
Not murderous thugs though? Hypocrites

What is wrong with these people? What inspired the El Paso Walmart shooter? What inspired this fruit loop? When are we going to build a gallows and rid society of these people?
Maybe we should answer your first few questions before we build gallows
The answer is trump.Save your time looking.
Really? There weren't shooting prior to trump being President?

They weren't targeting Asians.D
There weren't mass shootings of Asians during the Trump admin, this is the Biden Admin.

With that said, violence and prejudice against Asian-Americans is nothing new......from Rock Spring, Watsonville, FDR, to the targeting of Asian businesses in the LA Riots....and more recently with African-Americans attacks on Asians, and in 2020, the uptick in Cuomo's NY
Slum Blacks hate Asians.
Says who?
Where have you been?

Phi

And? That means everywhere?

Philly, Dallas, California, NY.....pretty much covers a large part of the United States....I could post some from Minn if you'd like

So you admit that the cities cover a large part of the United States....why is the GQP trying to disenfranchise those votes then?

Yes, the prejudice and violence from African-Americans to Asian-Americans is widespread across the United States.

Not sure what your question has to do with it, but I'll answer it, they aren't......but try to stay on topic ok? Don't deflect simply because you were uninformed about the topic

I'm not the one stereotyping.

huh? What are you talking about? Who's doing that? Do you even know what that word means?

Asian women automatically = prostitution?

nope, who said that? and why would you jump to that conclusion? I know many Asian-American and women and not one is involved in the sex trade

But behind a lot of these "massage parlors" is a lot of the sex trade.....here's a piece from the NY Times a few years ago for you education: Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude (Published 2019)

Talk to Blackrook....he's the one who immediately assumed that the massage parlors were really all about prostitution.

why would I talk to him when you made the comment to me?

and the assumption appears to be right, the motives apparently are related to sex trafficking and his alleged addiction.

There are probably massage parlors in Atlanta that aren't Korean.

I am sure there are....but what's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

That has been the history....though they usually go for older asians who are walking down some NYC city street aka the city of hate.

If they can't find an asian.....they look for a Jew. If they can't find a jew they will settle for some little old white lady....as a last resort they will attack an older black guy in a wheel chair.
Yes. It is a game they play called 'Sucka Punch". Any kid in a "Divirse" Public School knows that game from direct experience.

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Since I have SEEN it happen ,I know it to be true. Usually it was five or six rotten savages buggin' one White Nerd. "Gimme some money ,Mtthafucka". After the kid gave it up ,one of those Thugs would punch him anyway. Cause Blacks are cowards. As well as savages. Their favorite method of fighting is "swarming".

Why bother. Know what a racist really is? anyone who has been mugged ,robbed ,carjacked ,beaten ,or raped by Black Thugs.
Republicans

Bush lied us into Iraq. How many died? Thousands? Republican governor poisoned the people of Flint with LEAD. He is finally being charged criminally for it. 115 people they say died from it.

Trump didn't tell us corona was serious when he found out. Says he didn't want to panic us. 500,000 deaths later, he should have quaranteened us for 2 weeks and told us all to wear masks. Instead he mocked people who wore masks and told us he had it under control. Nothing to worry about.

Are these tards REALLY excusing mass murder based on their perception that these were prostitutes?

What is wrong with these people? What inspired the El Paso Walmart shooter? What inspired this fruit loop? When are we going to build a gallows and rid society of these people?

There weren't mass shootings of Asians during the Trump admin, this is the Biden Admin.

With that said, violence and prejudice against Asian-Americans is nothing new......from Rock Spring, Watsonville, FDR, to the targeting of Asian businesses in the LA Riots....and more recently with African-Americans attacks on Asians, and in 2020, the uptick in Cuomo's NY
Slum Blacks hate Asians.
Says who?
Where have you been?

Phi

Philly, Dallas, California, NY.....pretty much covers a large part of the United States....I could post some from Minn if you'd like

So you admit that the cities cover a large part of the United States....why is the GQP trying to disenfranchise those votes then?

Yes, the prejudice and violence from African-Americans to Asian-Americans is widespread across the United States.

Not sure what your question has to do with it, but I'll answer it, they aren't......but try to stay on topic ok? Don't deflect simply because you were uninformed about the topic

huh? What are you talking about? Who's doing that? Do you even know what that word means?

nope, who said that? and why would you jump to that conclusion? I know many Asian-American and women and not one is involved in the sex trade

But behind a lot of these "massage parlors" is a lot of the sex trade.....here's a piece from the NY Times a few years ago for you education: Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude (Published 2019)

Talk to Blackrook....he's the one who immediately assumed that the massage parlors were really all about prostitution.

and the assumption appears to be right, the motives apparently are related to sex trafficking and his alleged addiction.

Yea but do they give happy endings. In MI only the asian ones give yum yums and boom booms.

How the hell would I know?

You have to go a few times, be cool and eventually they'll let you know. I only found out because a neighbor told me.

The secret is get completely naked. If you keep your underwear on they'll think you don't know about the sexy stuff and they'll just give you a massage.

I have had apres ski massages in Switzerland. No sex..

Don't you have a woman in your life? Do you have to pay for sex?

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Republicans

Bush lied us into Iraq. How many died? Thousands? Republican governor poisoned the people of Flint with LEAD. He is finally being charged criminally for it. 115 people they say died from it.

Trump didn't tell us corona was serious when he found out. Says he didn't want to panic us. 500,000 deaths later, he should have quaranteened us for 2 weeks and told us all to wear masks. Instead he mocked people who wore masks and told us he had it under control. Nothing to worry about.
Tell us which countries took COVID seriously?
HINT: None.

Are these tards REALLY excusing mass murder based on their perception that these were prostitutes?
They honestly don't see or understand how insensitive and racist they are. To all the Asian people on this message board that "think " these assholes give a shit about any minority, than this thread is all the evidence you need. The same callousness that they use with Blacks and Mexicans they will use with you. Racist are racist! No empathy, no sympathy. If they aren't white backwood, peckerwood thinking; then it's fuck them. They say it's "PATRIOTISM".

Slum Blacks hate Asians.
Says who?
Where have you been?

Phi

Yea but do they give happy endings. In MI only the asian ones give yum yums and boom booms.

How the hell would I know?

You have to go a few times, be cool and eventually they'll let you know. I only found out because a neighbor told me.

The secret is get completely naked. If you keep your underwear on they'll think you don't know about the sexy stuff and they'll just give you a massage.

I have had apres ski massages in Switzerland. No sex..

Don't you have a woman in your life? Do you have to pay for sex?

In a manner of speaking, SB pays for sex.

They honestly don't see or understand how insensitive and racist they are. To all the Asian people on this message board that "think " these assholes give a shit about any minority, than this thread is all the evidence you need. The same callousness that they use with Blacks and Mexicans they will use with you. Racist are racist! No empathy, no sympathy. If they aren't white backwood, peckerwood thinking; then it's fuck them. They say it's "PATRIOTISM".
Did anybody here say that Asians working in professional environments are whores?
The problem with humanity is that every nationality has members who will their fellow citizens to their own benefit,

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Republicans

You're heard of South Korea...right? Taiwan? Norway? Finland? New Zealand?

I have neighbors from South Korea who are Presbyterian. We garden together .. I don't know what to say to them.

I have neighbors from South Korea who are Presbyterian. We garden together .. I don't know what to say to them.
I work with South Koreans daily. Good people.

I'd say hello. They don't need condolence so much as continued friendship

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Republicans

Nope...It took them months to take COVID seriously.

I'd say hello. They don't need condolence so much as continued friendship

Yes, we are friends and they are very kind to me. I'll do as you say.

Did anybody here say that Asians working in professional environments are whores?
The problem with humanity is that every nationality has members who will their fellow citizens to their own benefit,
Most of you jackasses are insinuating that all Asian massage parlors are prostitution hubs ..

South Korea had their first death the same day as the US did.

Their death toll hasn't even hit 10,000 ( I just checked...it hasn't topped 1700 yet). Ours hit that number in MARCH

Most of you jackasses are insinuating that all Asian massage parlors are prostitution hubs ..
Just about.
My boss recently retired and his wife spoke Chinese.
Whenever I walked into an Asian massage parlor the head lady was sitting at the desk reading the latest best selling novel in English.
She would start talking in whatever language and I would simply ask her how long to move all the meth equipment out so we could inspect the premises.
My boss's wife would call and the head lady would freak out saying they would need about 2 weeks to be ready for an inspection.

South Korea had their first death the same day as the US did.

Their death toll hasn't even hit 10,000 ( I just checked...it hasn't topped 1700 yet). Ours hit that number in MARCH

Density and everybody comes to the US for business.

Why would you have to say anything? I am sure they don't like murder or sex trafficking anymore then most people

Forum List

Back