Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

Bigots who insist on using the term "oriental" to refer to our Asian brothers and sisters after they've begged and pleaded for people not to use those harmful terms, are the types of people that would suddenly and randomly walk into one if their establishments and empty the clip of whatever high powered firearm they have on them.
Now the term 'oriental' is a slur?
Welcome to the 21st century.

I've been in the 21st century for over 20 years now.

Since when is the Orient not the Orient?

Since Obama took the word out of government paperwork?

If Oriental is a slur, Why isn't American?

Blaming this on liberals.............more gaslighting and carrying water in defense.
There is no defense for murder

but there are causes such as the transition from a conservative straight Christian to a hip modern killer who patronizes massage parlors

Has NOTHING to do with culture.
Of course this has to do with our culture

Thanks to our liberal culture he was obsessed by sex to the exclusion of anything else

and then he snapped

YOU experience our culture as liberal and sexually obsessed. Not everyone shares your POV.
It's a very odd stance for someone who worships the Pu**y grabber who was Epstein's BFF, isn't it?

161828912_471831960838802_1069463962306031342_n.jpg

A white male?

Shooting spree?!

You don't say.

RIP to the victims but let's be clear. The Asian community banded together and protested nationally so Chinese American NYPD officer Peter Liang would not get jail time for shooting an unarmed black man (Akai Gurley) in a project stairwell in 2016 and he didn't serve any jail time for the murder.

stairwell_shooting_protest-jpeg-03f64_4aba8e5a8b173080b81e87e824003bcb.jpg

liang-page-1.jpg

2TNUIZWRNJHG3OEAASGWGAD3AY.jpg

They felt that because white officers don't serve jail time for shooting unarmed black people neither should Peter.

These are same people on Reddit during the George Floyd protests bragging about being "Rooftop Koreans" with White supremacists.

7ad.jpg

Now in the wake of this Asians are all over insta talking about the black and Asian coming together.

161706975_471831970838801_1086315916216177185_n.jpg

This idea that we're suppose to just jump up and get in formation because they've now finally come to a place of understanding is backwards thinking. This really just shows how weak and docile people think we as black people are. Shit on us for many years and then turn around asking for friendship after all the shit.

Trust me they will ignore this white shooting and show some mentally ill black homeless teen knocking over an old Asian man's grocery bag and shout hate crime!

I remember that Korean male who shot up Virginia Tech college campus in 2007. The Asian community did a press conference apologizing on the shooter's behalf. They were apologizing to white people since the victims were overwhelmingly white.

Do you see white people doing press conferences apologizing for random white men shooting up people?

Happen. Not. Gonna

Would those Asian folks have apologized if the shooter shot up Black people ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Look at him (Robert Long - 21)

EwqDVB4VEAM4Jmh

He looks like his entire ancestral line is inbred to the max.

Irony is he was driving a Hyundai while committing a hate crime against Asian people?

White dudes truly are and always have been the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester.

Bu Bu Bu, But, The Blacks

Last time I checked, Black people didn’t give a enough of a shit to randomly shoot Asians

Let's see the likes of Rocko Foreigner Looking In. Quasar44 Deplorable Yankee spin this

Because, welp, bitches, while you were busy scapegoating the black community for the uptick in anti-Asian incidents, your own people came through to prove your lying, bigoted asses wrong. And whitey provided plenty of ugly receipts in the form of spent bullets, and several dead bodies of Asian people.

The shooter's father was a youth pastor and Robert was known to be religious. Perhaps he was getting even for Trump's "China virus".

HOw does being religious support your conclusion of "trump's china virus"?

Sounds like anti-Christian bigotry.

A start of the "Civil War"?

Trump Pastor Urges Christians To Prepare For Civil War...Again

Against oriental massage girls?

Got it. It is just anti-Christian bigotry from you.
"Oriental"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure from the article exactly which Asian country they victims are from. So, "oriental" is fitting.

You inability to defend your anti-CHristian bigotry is noted.

"Oriental" does not describe people.

Sure it does, as much as Asian does.

You are being a snowflake.

It doesn't. I had this pointed out to me once and simply accepted it. I didn't try and continue to use the wrong word.

Oriental describes a rug.

So you want to ignore the fact that you assumed his being Christian was a supporting factor for this being a wace related shooting, thus revealing you to be an anti-Christian bigot,

to instead focus on semantics.

Denied.

What made you hate Christians?

I did no such thing but this seems to be your thing.

You cited that his father was a pastor and speculated in the next sentence that perhaps this was thus connectected to "Trumps China virsus" as though his father being Christian was evidence of wacism.

That was you exhibiting anti-Christian bigotry.

I posted a link noting who he was. As it turns out it would seem his beliefs did cause him to do what he did.

You posted a link noting who he was, suggested that it was his beliefs that led him to be wacist and thus kill people.

That was anti-Christian bigotry on you.

His motive was sex addiction. Your argument linking Christianity and Wacism was wrong.

Yet, you express no regret about smearing a whole religion, wrongly...

Because, you accomplished your goal, which was to smear and marginalize your enemies.

That is was based on false premises, is irrelevant to a liberal.

It seems it IS his beliefs that caused him to do what he did.

Nope. It seems it is his sexual addition that caused it.

You want it to be his faith, so that you can use this to attack Christians.

It was reported that he believed they were causing him to sin.

Sexual addiction is a problem that causes problems in people's lives. That he referred to it as "sin" is just his background influencing his terminology.

It is telling that this happened the day after he got kicked out of his home.

The sex was just as sinful last week, when he had a place to sleep. But he went on his rampage THIS week. When his life blew up.

That's some bullshit, it is just a weak ass cop out for this coward. Give us another coward who loved having sex with women that went out and killed women because he loved having sex.

How is it a cop out? I want him dead within the year. Discussing his motives is not saying that they are good reasons.

Are you pretending to be retarded again, or is this the real you? SOmetimes I can't tell.
No you don't . No one here believes that for a minute.

He committed mass murder. Of course I want him dead. I think we should generally use the death penalty for most murders if they can be proven without a shadow of a doubt.

I have been consistent on this point for many years.
Sure....;) ;)

Thanks to our liberal culture he was obsessed by sex to the exclusion of anything else

and then he snapped

YOU experience our culture as liberal and sexually obsessed. Not everyone shares your POV.
It's a very odd stance for someone who worships the Pu**y grabber who was Epstein's BFF, isn't it?

Why bring up Clinton?

161828912_471831960838802_1069463962306031342_n.jpg

A white male?

Shooting spree?!

You don't say.

RIP to the victims but let's be clear. The Asian community banded together and protested nationally so Chinese American NYPD officer Peter Liang would not get jail time for shooting an unarmed black man (Akai Gurley) in a project stairwell in 2016 and he didn't serve any jail time for the murder.

stairwell_shooting_protest-jpeg-03f64_4aba8e5a8b173080b81e87e824003bcb.jpg

liang-page-1.jpg

2TNUIZWRNJHG3OEAASGWGAD3AY.jpg

They felt that because white officers don't serve jail time for shooting unarmed black people neither should Peter.

These are same people on Reddit during the George Floyd protests bragging about being "Rooftop Koreans" with White supremacists.

7ad.jpg

Now in the wake of this Asians are all over insta talking about the black and Asian coming together.

161706975_471831970838801_1086315916216177185_n.jpg

This idea that we're suppose to just jump up and get in formation because they've now finally come to a place of understanding is backwards thinking. This really just shows how weak and docile people think we as black people are. Shit on us for many years and then turn around asking for friendship after all the shit.

Trust me they will ignore this white shooting and show some mentally ill black homeless teen knocking over an old Asian man's grocery bag and shout hate crime!

I remember that Korean male who shot up Virginia Tech college campus in 2007. The Asian community did a press conference apologizing on the shooter's behalf. They were apologizing to white people since the victims were overwhelmingly white.

Do you see white people doing press conferences apologizing for random white men shooting up people?

Happen. Not. Gonna

Would those Asian folks have apologized if the shooter shot up Black people ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Look at him (Robert Long - 21)

EwqDVB4VEAM4Jmh

He looks like his entire ancestral line is inbred to the max.

Irony is he was driving a Hyundai while committing a hate crime against Asian people?

White dudes truly are and always have been the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester.

Bu Bu Bu, But, The Blacks

Last time I checked, Black people didn’t give a enough of a shit to randomly shoot Asians

Let's see the likes of Rocko Foreigner Looking In. Quasar44 Deplorable Yankee spin this

Because, welp, bitches, while you were busy scapegoating the black community for the uptick in anti-Asian incidents, your own people came through to prove your lying, bigoted asses wrong. And whitey provided plenty of ugly receipts in the form of spent bullets, and several dead bodies of Asian people.

The shooter's father was a youth pastor and Robert was known to be religious. Perhaps he was getting even for Trump's "China virus".

HOw does being religious support your conclusion of "trump's china virus"?

Sounds like anti-Christian bigotry.

A start of the "Civil War"?

Trump Pastor Urges Christians To Prepare For Civil War...Again

Against oriental massage girls?

Got it. It is just anti-Christian bigotry from you.
"Oriental"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure from the article exactly which Asian country they victims are from. So, "oriental" is fitting.

You inability to defend your anti-CHristian bigotry is noted.

"Oriental" does not describe people.

Sure it does, as much as Asian does.

You are being a snowflake.

It doesn't. I had this pointed out to me once and simply accepted it. I didn't try and continue to use the wrong word.

Oriental describes a rug.

So you want to ignore the fact that you assumed his being Christian was a supporting factor for this being a wace related shooting, thus revealing you to be an anti-Christian bigot,

to instead focus on semantics.

Denied.

What made you hate Christians?
"wace related" We see you.

You are the one trying to use this shooting by a madman, to inflame racial tensions.

YOu are the bad guy here, not me.

My using baby talk to make fun of you, is not worse than you using the deaths of several young women to incite hate and racism.

Are you so insanely partisan that you cannot see that?
More gaslighting....well, it's certainly following the orange cult pattern.....deny to excuse to justify to gaslight.

Donald Trump is a xenophobe. Donald Trump is a homophobe. Donald Trump is an Islamophobe. and Donald Trump is a religious bigot.

what happened here is a DIRECT RESULT of Trump's dangerous rhetoric, and it'll happen again if he doesn't cut it out
Every time a Trumpster creates a new thread or post using the racial slurs "Chinavirus" or "Kung Flu" it brings more harm and danger to our Asian brothers and sisters.

Being the bigots that they are Republicans don't care about that and refuse to accept responsibility for their rhetoric and actions.
They are reveling in this massacre, aren't they?

You are the one trying to make hay with it, not us.
continue to excuse it.

the Spanish Flu from Spain,
Hey moron...The Spanish Flu came from KANSAS

Hey moron..........

It’s unknown exactly where the particular strain of influenza that caused the pandemic came from; however, the 1918 flu was first observed in Europe, America and areas of Asia before spreading to almost every other part of the planet within a matter of months.

Despite the fact that the 1918 flu wasn’t isolated to one place, it became known around the world as the Spanish flu, as Spain was hit hard by the disease and was not subject to the wartime news blackouts that affected other European countries. (Even Spain's king, Alfonso XIII, reportedly contracted the flu.)

They are pretending that this somehow proves wacial motive in naming diseases after place of origin.

It is lib gaslighting at it's most transparent.
"wacial motive" We see you.

Bigots who insist on using the term "oriental" to refer to our Asian brothers and sisters after they've begged and pleaded for people not to use those harmful terms, are the types of people that would suddenly and randomly walk into one if their establishments and empty the clip of whatever high powered firearm they have on them.

Orientals are rugs not people.

The guy who did this was obviously mentally ill, and because solely of his skin color he was a white supremacist. Yeah getting tired of this shit.

What folks are getting tired of is because he is white "oh he is mentally ill", but had he been black that is just what we do.

I'm happy to discuss the mental illness of black criminals when they are mentally ill.

Too often they seem motivated by racial or political hate.

.....and whites don't. When someone black comics a crime you want to lump all black folks together, but when it is someone white that person I'd an individual.
That they are "mentally ill" or "having a bad day" or the victims deserved it or the shooter is secretly a lib.................excusing or deflecting.

and then he snapped

Why bring up Clinton?

and then he snapped

Why bring up Clinton?

You mean where he banned him from Trump Properties while just about every single powerful democrat politician, actor and low life visited the rape island? Including bill clinton more than 20 times...often without Secret Service to see what was going on?

You moron.

Orientals are rugs not people.

American is an airline, not people.

(I can make stupid comments too)

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
Hmmmmmm...Most crimes against Asians are done by Black Thugs.

That has been the history....though they usually go for older asians who are walking down some NYC city street aka the city of hate.

If they can't find an asian.....they look for a Jew. If they can't find a jew they will settle for some little old white lady....as a last resort they will attack an older black guy in a wheel chair.
Yes. It is a game they play called 'Sucka Punch". Any kid in a "Divirse" Public School knows that game from direct experience.

How do YOU know?
Direct experience.

Loons ^ love their myths! :rolleyes-41:

Since I have SEEN it happen ,I know it to be true. Usually it was five or six rotten savages buggin' one White Nerd. "Gimme some money ,Mtthafucka". After the kid gave it up ,one of those Thugs would punch him anyway. Cause Blacks are cowards. As well as savages. Their favorite method of fighting is "swarming".

I think you made that up :laugh2:
Why bother. Know what a racist really is? anyone who has been mugged ,robbed ,carjacked ,beaten ,or raped by Black Thugs.
So, what do you call white mass murderers?
Republicans

Bush lied us into Iraq. How many died? Thousands? Republican governor poisoned the people of Flint with LEAD. He is finally being charged criminally for it. 115 people they say died from it.

Trump didn't tell us corona was serious when he found out. Says he didn't want to panic us. 500,000 deaths later, he should have quaranteened us for 2 weeks and told us all to wear masks. Instead he mocked people who wore masks and told us he had it under control. Nothing to worry about.
Tell us which countries took COVID seriously?
HINT: None.
Actually there are countries who had zero cases before the vaccine Because they did what republicans refuse to do.
Tell me what Republicans refuse to do.
The 3 Black D communities in Nassau County went maskless for months on end and are still spiking and dying.
Wear masks and not host trump rallies
Your slogans are old and boring.
Tell that to all the Liberals who didn't wear masks and died.
Let's compare Biden rallies to Trump rallies. Oh yea, Biden didn't have rallies. He knew better.

So why is the USA the worst at Corona? Republicans.

Biden didn't have rallies because he was afraid how pathetically small they would be.
Yet he got more votes. So did Hillary actually but biden got them where they count. Five swing states.

Donald Trump is a xenophobe. Donald Trump is a homophobe. Donald Trump is an Islamophobe. and Donald Trump is a religious bigot.

what happened here is a DIRECT RESULT of Trump's dangerous rhetoric, and it'll happen again if he doesn't cut it out
Every time a Trumpster creates a new thread or posts "Chinavirus" or "Kung Flu" it brings more harm and danger to our Asian brothers and sisters.

Being the bigots that they are Republicans don't care about that and refuse to accept responsibility for their rhetoric and actions.
So why are so many trying to get in my country? For danger?
They may come here because they hear it's a nice place to live but then they run into Republicans and not so much.
All issues of racism is only coming from Democrat run places.
That’s where I would expect unhinged triggered trump supporters to strike.

and then he snapped

Why bring up Clinton?

You mean where he banned him from Trump Properties while just about every single powerful democrat politician, actor and low life visited the rape island? Including bill clinton more than 20 times...often without Secret Service to see what was going on?

You moron.

20 times?

Every time a Trumpster creates a new thread or posts "Chinavirus" or "Kung Flu" it brings more harm and danger to our Asian brothers and sisters.

So why are so many trying to get in my country? For danger?
They may come here because they hear it's a nice place to live but then they run into Republicans and not so much.
They live off free goodies paid by the taxpayer. We are overwhelmed. There are only so many people that we can accept into the nation and they must be acclimated and absorbed into the culture. That is not happening because of the hordes of individuals coming in. They are being allowed in to make the Prog party the only one. Even if it destroys the nation. The United States is done. Regional areas will still have some semblance of freedoms, at least for awhile. Pick them with care to live in. Even within states.
Like in kentucky where republicans are taking away people’s first amendment rights?

Forum List

Back