Shootout in Vegas; Multiple dead, possibly bystanders

A 45 year old white man in Michigan just killed 6 people. For some reason bucs90 didn't notice.

A 17 year old teen home alone shot one of two home invaders in Anchorage and apparently beat the second ones face before he fled. This is the second home invasion attempt thwarted by a gun in the home in less than a year - I bet no one in the lower 48 hears about it.

A 45 year old white man in Michigan just killed 6 people. For some reason bucs90 didn't notice.

I didn't notice?? Hmmmm.....I posted the first thread on it. Ooops. Get DTMBs cock out ya mouth....this is a family show.

Yeah, send an actor who plays a serial killer to Vegas. That'll take care of it.

A 17 year old teen home alone shot one of two home invaders in Anchorage and apparently beat the second ones face before he fled. This is the second home invasion attempt thwarted by a gun in the home in less than a year - I bet no one in the lower 48 hears about it.

Great. There were maybe four people living in his neighborhood, and he killed one of them.

Aaronleland you forgot to respond to where I kicked your insult against me in the nuts. It's ok. I get it. Morons don't like being proven wrong so I'll let ya slide on this one.

I didn't notice?? Hmmmm.....I posted the first thread on it. Ooops. Get DTMBs cock out ya mouth....this is a family show.

You posted no such thread.

Hahahahah.....keep digging your own hole fat boy, I was first to post on it:
BREAKING: Kalamazoo Michigan under attack; Shooter(s) kill multiple all over city, still on loose

Great. There were maybe four people living in his neighborhood, and he killed one of them.

Was that a population joke? We have some 300,000 in Anchorage which spans nearly 2,000 square miles. I doubt the home invaders were "neighbors," but frankly if they were then I'm quite happy they got dead. We don't need neighbors like that.

Suspect arrested in shooting that killed two near Strip

A wild thugout happened...again...in Vegas. Big fight turned into gunfire when thugs couldn't behave again. At least 3 shot. 2 killed were 27 year old girls from California, apparently just vacationing and struck by thugfire.

The delirious glee that you have whenever a black person commits a crime is quite disgusting, but completely expected.

You posted no such thread.

Hahahahah.....keep digging your own hole fat boy, I was first to post on it:
BREAKING: Kalamazoo Michigan under attack; Shooter(s) kill multiple all over city, still on loose

And you made it a race issue by your second post. You really are a sad piece of shit. :lol:

A wild thugout happened...again...in Vegas. Big fight turned into gunfire when thugs couldn't behave again. At least 3 shot. 2 killed were 27 year old girls from California, apparently just vacationing and struck by thugfire.

The delirious glee that you have whenever a black person commits a crime is quite disgusting, but completely expected.
So is a black person committing a crime.

Guess what? So is a white person committing a crime.

Happens every day.

Ever get the feeling bucs90 is typing these threads with a hard on?

Guess what? So is a white person committing a crime.

Happens every day.
With much less frequency.

Forum List

Back