shoplifter sentences to decade behined bars

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dude stole over 20,000 dollars from stores. the whole country should be doing this instead of letting them feel entitled to still like dems do.

dude stole over 20,000 dollars from stores. the whole country should be doing this instead of letting them feel entitled to still like dems do.
He will cost MANY times more in prison costs.

Yes. Can people be rehabilitated? How about house arrest? MUCH cheaper same, impact as he cannot rob if he is in his home. We have to get smarter man, these old fossil systems are bankrupting us in Canada, what about you?
Canada locks people up for exercising there freedom of speech .. they are even sending people to reduction camp to be reprogrammed for what they call insensitive language .. fix your own shit hole country before you tell us what to do in ours !

Canada locks people up for exercising there freedom of speech .. they are even sending people to reduction camp to be reprogrammed for what they call insensitive language .. fix your own shit hole country before you tell us what to do in ours !

Why so hostile brother? I'm been sayijng to take the same approach in Canada for awhile now.

This isn't a "shoplifter" he's an armed robber, strong armed robber, thug.

A violent criminal.

The same sentence to a guy slipping a couple of candy bars in his pocket would be ridiculous.

But MAGATRY is nothing if not the Theatre of the Absurd.

Yes. Can people be rehabilitated? How about house arrest? MUCH cheaper same, impact as he cannot rob if he is in his home. We have to get smarter man, these old fossil systems are bankrupting us in Canada, what about you?
Rehabilitation happens so seldom it's not worth considering.

/----/ Nice dodge, but he could steal your identity, file fake tax returns claiming huge refunds, open new credit cards, and spend you into bankruptcy.
I aree, it isn't a game and I'm not saying he shouldnt be punished, I am talking about a cost/benefit continuum here.that must ALWAYs be considered. The police are trying to get me, have been trying for 30 years. Imagine living my life and you might understand my position.

I aree, it isn't a game and I'm not saying he shouldnt be punished, I am talking about a cost/benefit continuum here.that must ALWAYs be considered. The police are trying to get me, have been trying for 30 years. Imagine living my life and you might understand my position.
/----/ The cost of our safety is getting criminals out of society and putting them in prison where they can't harm other people. Remember, this is for crimes the DA could prove, who knows how many other crimes he committed?

Forum List

Back