Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities, Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

How about a living wage cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations healthcare daycare paid parental leave and taxing the rich like in every other modern country, brainwashed functional racist moron?
Insults aside, a low unemployment market drives living wages and benefits you mentioned. I’m all for cheap college along with responsible loan assumption. Egregious loans for majors with no job market and sticking it to the taxpayer is not going to give you cheap college. Think.

Insults aside, a low unemployment market drives living wages and benefits you mentioned. I’m all for cheap college along with responsible loan assumption. Egregious loans for majors with no job market and sticking it to the taxpayer is not going to give you cheap college. Think.
We have to tax the rich and giant corporations their fair share and see how much we can do. Every other modern country handles cheap college and we are the richest country in the world. Think!

A dispersing mob from a store can be videotaped, valid in court. The video must be continuous and the cameras multiple. Drones can be activated in seconds. How do you thwart the gays of the FAA so that a mob of drones can track a mob of looting baboons?
Brainwash functional racist moron.... They keep showing the same video and they are arresting people and these things have basically ended. It went on longer than it should have just like the pandemic because of the garbage propaganda GOP garbage party and its missinformation. The brainwash about election fraud and vaccine dangers that don't exist is a disgrace...

People who blame blacks Browns And the poor for everything deserve to be insulted. Maybe It will pierce the brainwashed racism....

People who blame blacks Browns And the poor for everything deserve to be insulted. Maybe It will pierce the brainwashed racism....
Being a brown, married to a brown, and father to browns, injecting racist charges when you can’t debate economics isn’t going to get you far.

Now they’re bringing in pickaxes and stealing booze in broad daylight. With nobody even trying to stop them. And as of this writing, the woman doing that act has yet to be arrested despite all kinds of video.

How about recognizing that these looters are now now being arrested and put away? You see we didn't realize this God damn pandemic would last forever because of ignorant missinformed GOP base voters who refuse to get vaccinated?
No, the vaccinated still transmit the virus back to the unvacccinated.

Being a brown, married to a brown, and father to browns, injecting racist charges when you can’t debate economics isn’t going to get you far.
You you had just said we should forget the inner cities and worry about the suburb s which is a functionally racist thing to say functionally no matter what your personal life is.... Why why I keep saying functional brainwashed functional whatever. Worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. I apologize if I am wrong I did say you were a functional racist moron lol dammit.

Last edited:
No, the vaccinated still transmit the virus back to the unvacccinated.
Just 90% less than the un vaccinated, And of course they don't get hospitalized or dead anywhere near as much either. Not getting vaccinated is just stupid - the whole thing is a disaster of misinformation -God knows what the hell they think they're doing.

You you had just said we should forget the inner cities and worry about the suburb s which is a functionally racist thing to say functionally no matter what your personal life is.... Why why I keep saying functional brainwashed functional whatever. Worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. I apologize if I am wrong I did say you were a functional racist moron lol dammit.

Where did I say forget the inner cities and put the suburbs over the inner cities? You must be a classic white liberal who believes the only way inner cities can be saved is by government; no matter how many times it fails. You are a classic white liberal that likes to throw racist charges at anyone and everyone regardless of their skin color simply because you have no idea how a healthy economy works. You keep saying that the wealthy and the corporations should “pay their fair share”. What is “fair share”? 50 percent? 70 percent? 80 percent?

Step up and give number. Leave your race card at home.

Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities,

Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

21 Nov 2021 ~~ By Alicia Powe
Following a relentless effort by the Democrat establishment to demonize and defund the police, crime rates in deep-blue cities including New York City, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and St. Louis are skyrocketing.
Muggings, vehicle break-ins, car jackings and homicides are surging in blue cities across the country amid the implementation of bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on police officers while emboldening criminals.

~Snip~
“A staggering 80 percent of the officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined,” the publication notes.
According to the survey of 6,000 police officers, 78 percent said they don’t feel supported by the Department and 73 percent said the most effective cops fail to “receive appropriate recognition.”

Commentary:
This country is now run by thieves, and not just election thieves.
Should anyone be surprised that everyone is copying the example of the installed leaders?
A good read for this is the NY Times Opinion piece.
I'm surprised that the NY Times would write an opinion piece of this magnitude.

Trump was president in 2020... Did you mean to post that thing from the fraternal order of police?

Where did I say forget the inner cities and put the suburbs over the inner cities? You must be a classic white liberal who believes the only way inner cities can be saved is by government; no matter how many times it fails. You are a classic white liberal that likes to throw racist charges at anyone and everyone regardless of their skin color simply because you have no idea how a healthy economy works. You keep saying that the wealthy and the corporations should “pay their fair share”. What is “fair share”? 50 percent? 70 percent? 80 percent?

Step up and give number. Leave your race card at home.
53.4%. do you know the difference between a racist and a functional racist for Christ's sake? Relax. On the last page you said you had given up on the inner city... Government can certainly help with things like free college a living wage health care daycare paid parential leave cheap college n training and great infrastructure. Which the government will give you along with a chance for upward mobility which at the moment is the worst it has ever been along with inequality. Of course the government can fix these things, they have already been fixed everywhere else. Relax.

Asshole, can't you ever be right about anything? Recent studies have confirmed that Trump's tax breaks did indeed benefit the middle class the most. But you run with that as Joe Biden is now costing you thousands more a year in both direct and indirect costs.

A republican makes you better off and you complain.

A democrats makes your life worse in EVERY measurable way and you are happy.

You ARE a dysfunctional brain-dead idiot.
8 83% of his tax cuts went to the 1% and giant corporations. In other words your full baloney as always.... Everything you know is wrong for crying out loud look it up.

Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities,

Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

21 Nov 2021 ~~ By Alicia Powe
Following a relentless effort by the Democrat establishment to demonize and defund the police, crime rates in deep-blue cities including New York City, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and St. Louis are skyrocketing.
Muggings, vehicle break-ins, car jackings and homicides are surging in blue cities across the country amid the implementation of bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on police officers while emboldening criminals.

~Snip~
“A staggering 80 percent of the officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined,” the publication notes.
According to the survey of 6,000 police officers, 78 percent said they don’t feel supported by the Department and 73 percent said the most effective cops fail to “receive appropriate recognition.”

Commentary:
This country is now run by thieves, and not just election thieves.
Should anyone be surprised that everyone is copying the example of the installed leaders?
A good read for this is the NY Times Opinion piece.
I'm surprised that the NY Times would write an opinion piece of this magnitude.

When did NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Boston and St Loius turn blue?

Forum List

Back