🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shopping In The Wrong Hood (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Blacks told this guy to stay out of their hood because it's for blacks only

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I thought I was watching a video of the nature channel, then I saw the store signs and realized they were negroes in their natural habitat.

I wonder what would happen if the races were different?

I wonder what would happen if the races were different?
Hollywood5.jpg

If six white guys would have done this to a negro?

Dang Tank....you know, I stayed over at this hotel in Pa this weekend......during the Continental Breakfast, sat and watched a bunch of blacks load up plates with omelets ( like 6 to a plate X 4 ), toast, pastries and then, jaw hit the floor when they are filling up big Garotade bottles with orange juice. LOL....my son says, "Dad, why are you so surprised?!"

That whole, "Im entitled to this!"...............fuck me...........:coffee:

Six black dudes on one white guy, sure, like that's some really fair odds. While this is "supposed" to be a free country there's something to be said for intuition. Just judging by the hood standing around outside I would have chosen somewhere else to shop. Not that I don't enjoy a good confrontation, but what whitey did was kind of stupid, IMO.

Such caring young men,it appears they were concerned about the overweight white guys eating habits and took it upon themselves to help him out by taking away his ding dongs and soda water.

Forum List

Back