🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shots Fired In Ferguson because black lives matter

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Shots fired during Ferguson police shooting anniversary - Yahoo News
FERGUSON, Mo. (Reuters) - Shots were fired on Sunday during a march in Ferguson, Missouri, to mark the anniversary of the fatal shooting by a white police officer of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown, police said.

It was unclear who fired the shots or the extent of any injuries, a police spokesman told reporters, but initial reports suggested they were not aimed at the marchers.

About six shots were heard as 300 people made their way to a church on the outskirts of Ferguson as part of events to mark the death of Brown at the hands of a white police officer one year ago.

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said he was angry that a shooting had marred the weekend's events in Ferguson, which have so far gone off without major incidents or arrests.

FERGUSON, Mo. (Reuters) - Shots were fired on Sunday during a march in Ferguson, Missouri, to mark the anniversary of the fatal shooting by a white police officer of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown, police said.

It was unclear who fired the shots or the extent of any injuries, a police spokesman told reporters, but initial reports suggested they were not aimed at the marchers.

About six shots were heard as 300 people made their way to a church on the outskirts of Ferguson as part of events to mark the death of Brown at the hands of a white police officer one year ago.

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said he was angry that a shooting had marred the weekend's events in Ferguson, which have so far gone off without major incidents or arrests.

an apologist that is ustreaming says he agrees with msnbc

that it was not a case of looting

but rather a simple burglary

--LOL

This #blacklivesmatter movement needs to be shutdown immediately. These anarchists who can't speak proper English are calling for the shutdown of prisons and police forces at all levels of government. The question is will the democrats oppose this movement?

St Louis Today has a lot on it.

The shooter.....was Mike Browns "close friend". He ambushed 4 cops. His father is interviewed by STL Today and confirms it....and says he doesn't believe the police version.

National media is leaving this detail out.

But that's who it was and how it went down.

On anniversaries do you get an overwhelming urge to kill cats? :dunno:

Now I don't know about the rest of you posters, but when I'm marking an anniversary I've just never felt the overwhelming urge to loot or to set buildings on fire.

Those thoughts never cross my mind.

:lol:

Ferguson looted after day of protest to mark Michael Brown s death Daily Mail Online

Ugly scenes in Ferguson as looting breaks out after day of protest to mark the one-year anniversary of Michael Brown's death
Let me rephrase that for you.
"When I'm marking an anniversary, I feel the overwhelming urge to loot or to set buildings and cars on fire."--- said no white person ever.

Time to call Animal Control.

Diana-Slider-Animal-Control-Officer-Retiring.jpg

Forum List

Back