SHOTS FIRED NEAR JOE BIDEN'S HOME

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
(NYTIMES) — WASHINGTON — Several gunshots were fired out of a vehicle speeding by the home of Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. in Greenville, Del., on Saturday night, according to federal law enforcement officials.

Neither the vice president nor his wife were home at the time of the shooting, which occurred around 8:25 p.m., officials said.

Shots fired near Joe Biden 8217 s home

In the other countries this is called news.In America it's just another Saturday night. What a surprise! Shots fired in the country with the biggest amount of guns in the world.

(NYTIMES) — WASHINGTON — Several gunshots were fired out of a vehicle speeding by the home of Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. in Greenville, Del., on Saturday night, according to federal law enforcement officials.

Neither the vice president nor his wife were home at the time of the shooting, which occurred around 8:25 p.m., officials said.

In the other countries this is called news.In America it's just another Saturday night. What a surprise! Shots fired in the country with the biggest amount of guns in the world.
Old news.

Too late to delete?

Old news.

Too late to delete?

Just delete your profile, then you won't have to read threads that you dont like, since you cant seem to avoid them on your own.

Shots fired in Russian waters: Shots fired as Russia detains Chinese fishing ships - CNN.com

Shots fired in Laos: China says shots fired at cargo boat on Mekong - Yahoo News Philippines

Shots fired in Mexico: Shots fired in Mexico hit El Paso City Hall

Shots fired in Greece: Dozens of shots fired at Israeli embassy in Athens Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

Shots fired in England: BBC NEWS UK England Shots fired near school

Shots fired in Australia: Shots fired during bank robbery at Mount Pleasant in South Australia - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Shots fired in Brazil: Brazil Shots fired in town housing Team Honduras - Yahoo News

Shots fired in Canada: Shots fired at Canadian War Memorial Parliament soldier killed police scouring downtown Ottawa - The Washington Post

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ...

Shots fired in Russian waters: Shots fired as Russia detains Chinese fishing ships - CNN.com

Shots fired in Laos: China says shots fired at cargo boat on Mekong - Yahoo News Philippines

Shots fired in Mexico: Shots fired in Mexico hit El Paso City Hall

Shots fired in Greece: Dozens of shots fired at Israeli embassy in Athens Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

Shots fired in England: BBC NEWS UK England Shots fired near school

Shots fired in Australia: Shots fired during bank robbery at Mount Pleasant in South Australia - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Shots fired in Brazil: Brazil Shots fired in town housing Team Honduras - Yahoo News

Shots fired in Canada: Shots fired at Canadian War Memorial Parliament soldier killed police scouring downtown Ottawa - The Washington Post

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ...
Shots are fired near my home virtually every day.

And the artillery from the Army firing range, man, that rattles the whole house!!

Damn.

Yes, shotguns kick.

I have no neighbors to hit with strays, so the "assault rifle" is the only way to go.

My son just got one in .308, can't wait to check it out.

If it should ever come to shooting with an intruder, I want lots of bullets.

Don't expect to be doing my best shooting scared shitless.

Damn.

Yes, shotguns kick.

I have no neighbors to hit with strays, so the "assault rifle" is the only way to go.

My son just got one in .308, can't wait to check it out.

If it should ever come to shooting with an intruder, I want lots of bullets.

Don't expect to be doing my best shooting scared shitless.

Want an effective gun with lots of rounds? Get the Saiga 12 with a 12 round magazine or a 20 round drum. I got the 12 round mag but will be getting the drum pretty soon.

saiga12_1lg.jpg

saiga_12_fpsr.jpg

Old school dove hunters will tell ya to keep the butt end of the stock about half an inch off your shoulder....no difference in control but a big difference in kick force you absorb.

It made the news, how can it make the news if it isn't considered news?

Another failed attempt by a LW nutter.

Forum List

Back