should a black business owner...

The OP did not make mention of baking a KKK cake. The OP mentioned catering a political rally for a political group that has a history of violence. That means requiring to place the persons catering the event might be in danger. You will continue to have to change the storyline for this nonsense thread in your lame attempts to defend it as a credible and legitimate argument.

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?
Of course not. The very nature of the KKK would provide for a hostile and potentially dangerous environment. There is more than enough evidence in KKK history to indicate the black owner and his black employees or would be in danger of physical danger.
The Christshiria law proponents get more desperate for excuses to enforce their anti American garbage everyday.

So prove them guilty of a crime or you have just violated the Constitution since PA laws are government. Let me introduce you to the Fifth Amendment: "No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

The black baker has to bake the KKK cake just like the Christian baker has to bake the queer cake
Nope, the KKK approaching a black baker to make a racist cake wold be a deliberately provocative and hostile act.

Because you said so. Yes, that is how the Constitution works, of course. So suddenly the Constitution doesn't apply, there is no due process to remove the protections of law. Exactly your hypocrisy that keeps getting brought back to you.

Most of the political whack jobs I know are liberal extremists. But for some reason the Constitution still applies to you. Why is that?

Why of course not

The KKK is a racist and terrorist organization

You're thinking like a RWnut now. The KKK is effectively a big club of buffoons, not much different than the informal club of buffoons we see on the right here at USMB. Unless you can prove that the event you're being asked to cater is somehow unlawful,

you're going to have to provide the service you offer to the public.

The important point is that the RWnut consensus around here would be - theoretically - that the black caterer could refuse them service,
since they also believe that the white caterer can turn away blacks.

The OP did not make mention of baking a KKK cake. The OP mentioned catering a political rally for a political group that has a history of violence. That means requiring to place the persons catering the event might be in danger. You will continue to have to change the storyline for this nonsense thread in your lame attempts to defend it as a credible and legitimate argument.

Again, the Fifth amendment says that your rights cannot be removed without due process of law. There are no exceptions mentioned. Why does that suddenly not apply? PA laws are government

And if I'm a cake maker who is forced to bake a cake for a gay union, they would be well advised not to eat that. It might be a little salty, because I would substitute salt for sugar.

So you would invite bad karma merely because you don't like that they are homosexual. You would place yourself against them merely because they are homosexual. Why even bother? Why create conflict out of something so... pointless? They gay. So what.

In this case "bad karma" would be solid grounds for litigation and a sizable award by the courts.

Nope because I can use any recipe I want. Nothing in my window says my cakes have to contain sugar.
Nah, you would be arrested for contaminating food served to the public and sued out of existence. Unless you could prove your cakes were normally absent sugar and made with salt instead. The jury in the law suite would laugh out loud at your defense.

Why of course not

No wonder they are Democrats

Make that WERE Democrats....they are solid Republicans today

Southern fiscal conservatives are Republicans today, the racists are still solidly with you, Grand Wizard. The difference is I live in the south and you're a northern liberal elitist. But the Southern conservatives have done an outstanding job compared to the Republicans in the rest of the country actually being fiscal conservatives. In North Carolina where I live now, the Republican congress has been outstanding with taxes and spending cuts

KKK has embraced the Republican Party

And if I'm a cake maker who is forced to bake a cake for a gay union, they would be well advised not to eat that. It might be a little salty, because I would substitute salt for sugar.

So you would invite bad karma merely because you don't like that they are homosexual. You would place yourself against them merely because they are homosexual. Why even bother? Why create conflict out of something so... pointless? They gay. So what.

In this case "bad karma" would be solid grounds for litigation and a sizable award by the courts.

It could be a number of things. Karma can be unpredictable. Perhaps, in denying that homosexual service, you went and pissed off a lot of their straight friends too. Perhaps in their anger and digust, those people went and told their own friends and family as well. Next thing you know, you've lost a great many potential customers, especially if the location is in a small city, all because of a single moment of douchebaggery.

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?
Of course not. The very nature of the KKK would provide for a hostile and potentially dangerous environment. There is more than enough evidence in KKK history to indicate the black owner and his black employees or would be in danger of physical danger.
The Christshiria law proponents get more desperate for excuses to enforce their anti American garbage everyday.

So prove them guilty of a crime or you have just violated the Constitution since PA laws are government. Let me introduce you to the Fifth Amendment: "No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

The black baker has to bake the KKK cake just like the Christian baker has to bake the queer cake
Nope, the KKK approaching a black baker to make a racist cake wold be a deliberately provocative and hostile act.
And a couple of perverts asking a Christian baker to bake a gay wedding isn't? Seriously?

No he doesn't

The KKK is a racist, terrorist organization and has no protection under civil rights law

Your attempt to equate gays to the KKK fails miserably

Strawman. I didn't equate them. You say PA laws are Constitutional. I am just pointing out the Constitution says your rights cannot be removed without "due process of law." So clearly PA laws protect KKK members unless you remove their rights through the due process of law

Why of course not

Southern fiscal conservatives are Republicans today, the racists are still solidly with you, Grand Wizard. The difference is I live in the south and you're a northern liberal elitist. But the Southern conservatives have done an outstanding job compared to the Republicans in the rest of the country actually being fiscal conservatives. In North Carolina where I live now, the Republican congress has been outstanding with taxes and spending cuts

As always, your statement is pulled out of your ass

Nope because I can use any recipe I want. Nothing in my window says my cakes have to contain sugar.
Nah, you would be arrested for contaminating food served to the public and sued out of existence. Unless you could prove your cakes were normally absent sugar and made with salt instead. The jury in the law suite would laugh out loud at your defense.

Well, you just told us you know nothing about business laws

It could be a number of things. Karma can be unpredictable. Perhaps, in denying that homosexual service, you went and pissed off a lot of their straight friends too. Perhaps in their anger and digust, those people went and told their own friends and family as well. Next thing you know, you've lost a great many potential customers, all because of a single moment of douchebaggery.

But it's fine for the protected species (gays) to crusade against a business to start trouble?

They wont even go to the gay cake maker, that would be too easy. No they have to find one who has beliefs against their way of life and destroy them. That is what gays do, and that is why I hate them. According to them, you don't have the freedom to believe what you want if it goes against them. But they should have the freedom to bring down anyone. That is un American, because we have freedom in this nation to believe in and deal with who we want.

Why of course not

So is the NAACP

NAACP is a patriotic organization that fought for liberty and freedom

The question remains. This is why I mock you when you endlessly whine and demand answers and links from others. I have repeatedly demanded an answer to how according to you the Constitutional rights of KKK members can be removed without due process of law when the Constitution says you cannot remove rights without due process of law, yet you ignore the question.

I am just pointing out yet again what a whiny, hypocritical bitch you are

It could be a number of things. Karma can be unpredictable. Perhaps, in denying that homosexual service, you went and pissed off a lot of their straight friends too. Perhaps in their anger and digust, those people went and told their own friends and family as well. Next thing you know, you've lost a great many potential customers, especially if the location is in a small city, all because of a single moment of douchebaggery.

Exactly, this is why as a business owner, I want my competition to discriminate. More work for us

It is not discrimination to refuse to do business with a hate group, especially if you happen to be the target of the hate group.

Again, so prove it in a court of law. Yet another liberal shucking and jiving and ignoring the question how you remove Constitutional rights without due process.

All she wants to do is dance...

:dance:

Why of course not

and the NAACP has embraced the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back