🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

should a black business owner...

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?
Of course not. The very nature of the KKK would provide for a hostile and potentially dangerous environment. There is more than enough evidence in KKK history to indicate the black owner and his black employees or would be in danger of physical danger.
The Christshiria law proponents get more desperate for excuses to enforce their anti American garbage everyday.

So prove them guilty of a crime or you have just violated the Constitution since PA laws are government. Let me introduce you to the Fifth Amendment: "No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

The black baker has to bake the KKK cake just like the Christian baker has to bake the queer cake

No he doesn't

The KKK is a racist, terrorist organization and has no protection under civil rights law

Your attempt to equate gays to the KKK fails miserably

Strawman. I didn't equate them. You say PA laws are Constitutional. I am just pointing out the Constitution says your rights cannot be removed without "due process of law." So clearly PA laws protect KKK members unless you remove their rights through the due process of law

How does a private business have due process of law? That applies to Government

KKK is a racist and terrorist organization. They have no protection under public accomodation law

Why of course not

The KKK is a racist and terrorist organization

No wonder they are Democrats

Make that WERE Democrats....they are solid Republicans today

Southern fiscal conservatives are Republicans today, the racists are still solidly with you, Grand Wizard. The difference is I live in the south and you're a northern liberal elitist. But the Southern conservatives have done an outstanding job compared to the Republicans in the rest of the country actually being fiscal conservatives. In North Carolina where I live now, the Republican congress has been outstanding with taxes and spending cuts

KKK has embraced the Republican Party
and the NAACP has embraced the Democratic Party.

As well they should

Why of course not

So is the NAACP

NAACP is a patriotic organization that fought for liberty and freedom

The question remains. This is why I mock you when you endlessly whine and demand answers and links from others. I have repeatedly demanded an answer to how according to you the Constitutional rights of KKK members can be removed without due process of law when the Constitution says you cannot remove rights without due process of law, yet you ignore the question.

I am just pointing out yet again what a whiny, hypocritical bitch you are

The Constitution applies to government actions not private citizens

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?
Of course not. The very nature of the KKK would provide for a hostile and potentially dangerous environment. There is more than enough evidence in KKK history to indicate the black owner and his black employees or would be in danger of physical danger.
The Christshiria law proponents get more desperate for excuses to enforce their anti American garbage everyday.

So prove them guilty of a crime or you have just violated the Constitution since PA laws are government. Let me introduce you to the Fifth Amendment: "No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

The black baker has to bake the KKK cake just like the Christian baker has to bake the queer cake

No he doesn't

The KKK is a racist, terrorist organization and has no protection under civil rights law

Your attempt to equate gays to the KKK fails miserably

Strawman. I didn't equate them. You say PA laws are Constitutional. I am just pointing out the Constitution says your rights cannot be removed without "due process of law." So clearly PA laws protect KKK members unless you remove their rights through the due process of law

How does a private business have due process of law? That applies to Government

KKK is a racist and terrorist organization. They have no protection under public accomodation law
The KKK is a "private business?"

:wtf:

Um...so you didn't know PA ... laws ... are government? Seriously? Well, let me update you on that. PA laws are government. Yes, the Constitution "applies to government." That means they apply to PA ... laws ... See how that works?

And can you show the legal standard that businesses, which are people, do not have Constitutional rights? We both know you can't, but I threw the question out there for the hell of it

Why of course not

So is the NAACP

The question remains. This is why I mock you when you endlessly whine and demand answers and links from others. I have repeatedly demanded an answer to how according to you the Constitutional rights of KKK members can be removed without due process of law when the Constitution says you cannot remove rights without due process of law, yet you ignore the question.

Yes, and PA laws are "government actions." Seriously you don't grasp that PA ... LAWS ... are not government? How are you not clicking that PA ... LAWS ... are not government? They are LAWS. Do you know what that means? The word LAWS?

Why of course not

So is the NAACP

So then the Christian baker doesn't need to sell to a gay private citizen since government isn't involved?

And if I'm a cake maker who is forced to bake a cake for a gay union, they would be well advised not to eat that. It might be a little salty, because I would substitute salt for sugar.

So you would invite bad karma merely because you don't like that they are homosexual. You would place yourself against them merely because they are homosexual. Why even bother? Why create conflict out of something so... pointless? They gay. So what.

In this case "bad karma" would be solid grounds for litigation and a sizable award by the courts.

Nope because I can use any recipe I want. Nothing in my window says my cakes have to contain sugar.
Nah, you would be arrested for contaminating food served to the public and sued out of existence. Unless you could prove your cakes were normally absent sugar and made with salt instead. The jury in the law suite would laugh out loud at your defense.

Well, you just told us you know nothing about business laws
Enough to know that if you purposely contaminate a food product you will be arrested and sued.

Why of course not

So is the NAACP

Yes, and PA laws are "government actions." Seriously you don't grasp that PA ... LAWS ... are not government? How are you not clicking that PA ... LAWS ... are not government? They are LAWS. Do you know what that means? The word LAWS?

Laws are an application of Contitutional powers. The Constitution does not have direct laws targeted at citizens

Why of course not

So is the NAACP

So then the Christian baker doesn't need to sell to a gay private citizen since government isn't involved?

You somehow don't understand the relationship of the Constitution and laws

Nothing I can do about that

So you would invite bad karma merely because you don't like that they are homosexual. You would place yourself against them merely because they are homosexual. Why even bother? Why create conflict out of something so... pointless? They gay. So what.

In this case "bad karma" would be solid grounds for litigation and a sizable award by the courts.

Nope because I can use any recipe I want. Nothing in my window says my cakes have to contain sugar.
Nah, you would be arrested for contaminating food served to the public and sued out of existence. Unless you could prove your cakes were normally absent sugar and made with salt instead. The jury in the law suite would laugh out loud at your defense.

Enough to know that if you purposely contaminate a food product you will be arrested and sued.

The statement is true, but where you are lacking is your grasp of the concepts of the law.

1) You said you'd be "arrested and sued." Sued is civil and arrested is criminal, which makes no sense. You aren't arrested for a civil suit and you gave no basis for a criminal arrest

2) Your lack of grasp of the word contamination. It makes it sound like they put in dung or something dangerous, they didn't. All they got was a shitty tasting cake

3) Your lack of concept of how damages are determined. What is the damage to buying a shitty tasting cake? Say $100. OK, so you get treble damages (maybe). That's $400. How is that going to get you "sued of out existence?"

What you said shows you know nothing about what you were talking about

and assumption of "intentional." And also the awarding of

So is the NAACP

I see, so when they said your rights cannot be removed without due process of law, I'm an idiot because I don't realize when we are talking about something liberals support it means what it says and when it's about something you oppose it doesn't mean what it says. It's complicated, I wouldn't understand. Got it. Actually I do understand, you are a liar and a hypocrite.

I completely don't think the black baker should have to bake the cake, but I don't think the Christian baker should have to either. So I don't have to weasel my way out of my hypocrisy like you since I have none. But then you are just the weasel to do it

I see, so when they said your rights cannot be removed without due process of law, I'm an idiot because I don't realize when we are talking about something liberals support it means what it says and when it's about something you oppose it doesn't mean what it says. It's complicated, I wouldn't understand. Got it. Actually I do understand, you are a liar and a hypocrite.

I completely don't think the black baker should have to bake the cake, but I don't think the Christian baker should have to either. So I don't have to weasel my way out of my hypocrisy like you since I have none. But then you are just the weasel to do it

The due process of law was the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The statement is true, but where you are lacking is your grasp of the concepts of the law.

1) You said you'd be "arrested and sued." Sued is civil and arrested is criminal, which makes no sense. You aren't arrested for a civil suit and you gave no basis for a criminal arrest

2) Your lack of grasp of the word contamination. It makes it sound like they put in dung or something dangerous, they didn't. All they got was a shitty tasting cake

3) Your lack of concept of how damages are determined. What is the damage to buying a shitty tasting cake? Say $100. OK, so you get treble damages (maybe). That's $400. How is that going to get you "sued of out existence?"

What you said shows you know nothing about what you were talking about

and assumption of "intentional." And also the awarding of

libtards dont care about such stuff

kaz said:

Laws are an application of Contitutional powers. The Constitution does not have direct laws targeted at citizens

So then again, explain how the Christian baker had to bake the fag cake, government was not involved

Your struggles for equivalency fail at every turn

Gay= KKK does not correlate

Your struggles for equivalency fail at every turn

Gay= KKK does not correlate

I've already addressed this strawman. I said nothing about them being the same. All I said is the Constitution applies to everyone and the Constitution says your government rights cannot be removed without "due process of law." PA laws are government, they can only be removed with due process of law. That someone wears a swastika and an I love Hitler T shirt isn't due process of law.

My argument is very simple and you are a simpleton, so I'm even explaining it in your native language. How are you not getting this?

Forum List

Back