🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

should a black business owner...

It is not discrimination to refuse to do business with a hate group, especially if you happen to be the target of the hate group.
Queers are proving to be a group of hateful people and Christians are the target.

jknowgood

Fundie nutters are proving to be a group of hateful people and gays are the target.

There. Fixed it for you.
Not really, those Christians serve the queers for everything, but catering their wedding. Queers are the one forcing their wants on Christians.

kazt: 11138859 said:
NAACP is a patriotic organization that fought for liberty and freedom

The question remains. This is why I mock you when you endlessly whine and demand answers and links from others. I have repeatedly demanded an answer to how according to you the Constitutional rights of KKK members can be removed without due process of law when the Constitution says you cannot remove rights without due process of law, yet you ignore the question.

I am just pointing out yet again what a whiny, hypocritical bitch you are

The Constitution applies to government actions not private citizens

So then the Christian baker doesn't need to sell to a gay private citizen since government isn't involved?

You somehow don't understand the relationship of the Constitution and laws

Nothing I can do about that

I see, so when they said your rights cannot be removed without due process of law, I'm an idiot because I don't realize when we are talking about something liberals support it means what it says and when it's about something you oppose it doesn't mean what it says. It's complicated, I wouldn't understand. Got it. Actually I do understand, you are a liar and a hypocrite.

I completely don't think the black baker should have to bake the cake, but I don't think the Christian baker should have to either. So I don't have to weasel my way out of my hypocrisy like you since I have none. But then you are just the weasel to do it
I see that you're in a feisty mood today. Give 'em hell.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
kaz said:
Yes, and PA laws are "government actions." Seriously you don't grasp that PA ... LAWS ... are not government? How are you not clicking that PA ... LAWS ... are not government? They are LAWS. Do you know what that means? The word LAWS?

Laws are an application of Contitutional powers. The Constitution does not have direct laws targeted at citizens

So then again, explain how the Christian baker had to bake the fag cake, government was not involved
Why don't you just look up the cases and read why the courts ruled the way they did?

Why don't you explain how those same rulings do not apply to members of the KKK going to a black baker?
Because your sample case does not exist. The incident is a fake and never happened. Hence, there is no court case to compare it with. It does not compare with the recently ruled on cases. That is what the OP is attempting to do. The OP is attempting to compare a made up taylored case with a real one but the made up one does not compare to the real one. I have said it before, it is a lame attempt made in desperation to give some kind of validity to the pro discrimination Christsharia side of the debate.
No. No one, of any color, should be forced to serve a domestic terrorist organization. Same with white aryans, militia groups, white supremacists or other anti-America domestic terrorists.

or the gay mafia.

No. No one, of any color, should be forced to serve a domestic terrorist organization. Same with white aryans, militia groups, white supremacists or other anti-America domestic terrorists.

Who makes that determination?

I get your point as well as the point you made in an earlier post and ... you're right.

Edited to add ... Making it legal to discriminate against one tiny minority does set a legal precedent to pass similar laws against others.

Last edited:
Why of course not

The KKK is a racist and terrorist organization

Can ISIS make someone bake a cake for them too?

these questions are getting sillier and sillier because they lost reality...so make up scenarios to argue about :rolleyes:

The Constitution applies to government actions not private citizens

So then the Christian baker doesn't need to sell to a gay private citizen since government isn't involved?

You somehow don't understand the relationship of the Constitution and laws

Nothing I can do about that

I see, so when they said your rights cannot be removed without due process of law, I'm an idiot because I don't realize when we are talking about something liberals support it means what it says and when it's about something you oppose it doesn't mean what it says. It's complicated, I wouldn't understand. Got it. Actually I do understand, you are a liar and a hypocrite.

I completely don't think the black baker should have to bake the cake, but I don't think the Christian baker should have to either. So I don't have to weasel my way out of my hypocrisy like you since I have none. But then you are just the weasel to do it

Your struggles for equivalency fail at every turn

Gay= KKK does not correlate

I believe what the actual issue is that discrimination = discrimination. To take the position that it is ok to discriminate against this group but not that group is just more discrimination. Either we are all treated equally or we are not. If you hold that we are not, the right to equal treatment becomes merely a matter of who is popular at the moment.
BINGO. I was also using an argument ab absurdum (probably spelled that wrong). My point is that everyone should be treated equally. If liberals believe that a black person can decide who they do business with, then others should have the same right. Besides. I love turning liberals arguments around on them.

Here was the ruling in that matter:

Elane Photography, LLC v. Willock

It had to do with KKK photographing a wedding.

"{55} Elane Photography also suggests that enforcing the NMHRA against it would mean that an African-American photographer could not legally refuse to photograph a Ku Klux Klan rally.

This hypothetical suffers from the reality that political views and political group membership, including membership in the Klan, are not protected categories under the NMHRA. See § 28-1-7(F) (prohibiting public accommodation discrimination based on “race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, spousal affiliation or physical or mental handicap”).

Therefore, an African-American could decline to photograph a Ku Klux Klan rally. However, the point is well-taken when the roles in the hypothetical are reversed—a Ku Klux Klan member who operates a photography business as a public accommodation would be compelled to photograph an African- American under the NMHRA.

This result is required by the NMHRA, which seeks to promote equal rights and access to public accommodations by prohibiting discrimination based on certain specified protected classifications.

However, adoption of Elane Photography’s argument would allow a photographer who was a Klan member to refuse to photograph an African-American customer’s wedding, graduation, newborn child, or other event if the photographer felt that the photographs would cast African-Americans in a positive light or be interpreted as the photographer’s endorsement of African-Americans.

A holding that the First Amendment mandates an exception to public accommodations laws for commercial photographers would license commercial photographers to freely discriminate against any protected class on the basis that the photographer was only exercising his or her right not to express a viewpoint with which he or she disagrees.

Such a holding would undermine all of the protections provided by antidiscrimination laws"

This so well documents the overt hate and hypocrisy of the left. One has to be drowning in kool-aid to buy this endless double standard crap
I am left to conclude by this that you think political views, political group membership and overt racist organizations should be protected classes.

OK.

It is not discrimination to refuse to do business with a hate group, especially if you happen to be the target of the hate group.
Queers are proving to be a group of hateful people and Christians are the target.

jknowgood

Fundie nutters are proving to be a group of hateful people and gays are the target.

There. Fixed it for you.
Not really, those Christians serve the queers for everything, but catering their wedding. Queers are the one forcing their wants on Christians.

Not true and you know it.

There is no such thing as a "gay mafia". No gays passed a law allowing them to discriminate against fundie Westboro-type hate groups.

Why of course not

these questions are getting sillier and sillier because they lost reality...so make up scenarios to argue about :rolleyes:
You missed the entire point of this post. if a Christian has to bake a gay wedding cake, then a black caterer must also serve those they would rather not do business with. Regardless of who they are.

jknowgood

There. Fixed it for you.

There is no such thing as a "gay mafia". No gays passed a law allowing them to discriminate against fundie Westboro-type hate groups.

So in your small mind, a gay sign maker should be forced to make "I hate fags" signs for Westboro baptist?

I don't think any KKK party planner would call a black caterer do you?

then why do gays call caterers who don't approve of gay marriage? We all know the answer--------------to stir up shit.
Yep.

No intelligent, reasonable person would want to force someone else to perform a service for them against their will, especially when there are plenty of other options.

Obviously.

jknowgood

There. Fixed it for you.

Oh bullshit, queers can go in the business and get what they need. Just they don't want to cater the wedding. I don't blame them, who wants to hang out with a bunch of hateful queers?

Why of course not

You missed the entire point of this post. if a Christian has to bake a gay wedding cake, then a black caterer must also serve those they would rather not do business with. Regardless of who they are.

You missed the entire point that those things arent the same no matter how much you whine about it

Why of course not

You missed the entire point that those things arent the same no matter how much you whine about it
They are exactly the same, you moron. If the law applies to one business, it applies to all. Businesses must serve everyone. No exceptions. That is the exact same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers. It doesn't matter who the business owner is, or who they don't want to do business with.

Why of course not

They are exactly the same, you moron. If the law applies to one business, it applies to all. Businesses must serve everyone. No exceptions. That is the exact same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers. It doesn't matter who the business owner is, or who they don't want to do business with.

Didnt I just tell you your whining changes nothing moron? You can continue to whine about it but reality isnt changed according to how much whining you do...so whine on

This so well documents the overt hate and hypocrisy of the left. One has to be drowning in kool-aid to buy this endless double standard crap
I am left to conclude by this that you think political views, political group membership and overt racist organizations should be protected classes.

OK.

Who knows what you will conclude since you are clearly establishing you are an imbecile.

There is no such thing as a Constitutional "protected class." There are Americans, and we have Constitutional rights unless they are removed by due process of law. That is what I am arguing.

And your idiocy is to get you out of your hypocrisy. You want gays to demand cakes, suddenly that doesn't apply to people you don't like. So you have to justify your hypocrisy with more hate attacks. You are frankly no different than the KKK.

I as I said repeatedly I do not believe the black has to cater the KKK. However, I also said the Christian doesn't have to bake a cake for the butt fucker. You justify your hypocrisy with hate, I have no hypocrisy

OK.

Who knows what you will conclude since you are clearly establishing you are an imbecile.

There is no such thing as a Constitutional "protected class." There are Americans, and we have Constitutional rights unless they are removed by due process of law. That is what I am arguing.

And your idiocy is to get you out of your hypocrisy. You want gays to demand cakes, suddenly that doesn't apply to people you don't like. So you have to justify your hypocrisy with more hate attacks. You are frankly no different than the KKK.

I as I said repeatedly I do not believe the black has to cater the KKK. However, I also said the Christian doesn't have to bake a cake for the butt fucker. You justify your hypocrisy with hate, I have no hypocrisy
Ah, now I remember why I stopped reading your posts some time back.

You're that crazy, insanely angry 'Christian" from the mental hospital.

Very well little one. You have a nice day now and take all your medications the good nurse gives you.

Forum List

Back