should a black business owner...

Many KKK members must also operate businesses.

I wonder...

How many of them refuse service to people of color?

How many of them wish they could?

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?

White Supremacist, Neo-Nazis and the like are not a protected class. The answer is no.

Can the baker refuse to provide a cake for a Democratic Party function?

Political affiliation is not generally a protected class.

So, you would say the baker can refuse. Can a baker refuse to serve a wedding on the basis the bride is a Democrat?

Now, you're just being silly........

I don't think so. I'm trying to figure out where people see the parameters. So let's say I hate Democrats. Can I refuse to serve a wedding because the bride is a Democrat? A political affiliation is not a protected class.

So let's say I hate Democrats. Can I refuse to serve a wedding because the bride is a Democrat? A political affiliation is not a protected class.

I think you get away with it. I think you would be out of business before too long .........

Isn't it funny the astonishing lengths the RWNJs are going to because they tried to legalize discrimination and were called out for it?

So thinking that people should not have their rights removed by government when they haven't been convicted of a crime makes one a "nut job." Here we thought it was a free country guided by the rule of law. Doh! LOL, you are showing who the nut jobs are

So let's say I hate Democrats. Can I refuse to serve a wedding because the bride is a Democrat? A political affiliation is not a protected class.

I think you get away with it. I think you would be out of business before too long .........

Purely hypothetical. Now, let us take that KKK member who is asked to do the black wedding. Can he refuse on the basis that the participants are anti-white supremecists?

If he doesn't want to then don't do it. Then when they do that, let's see the consequences placed upon this business by those who support the KKK.
Let's see .

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?

They are exactly the same, you moron. If the law applies to one business, it applies to all. Businesses must serve everyone. No exceptions. That is the exact same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers. It doesn't matter who the business owner is, or who they don't want to do business with.

Didnt I just tell you your whining changes nothing moron? You can continue to whine about it but reality isnt changed according to how much whining you do...so whine on
Didn't I just use the same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers? Businesses must serve everyone. You seem to think that only applies to Christians. Your hypocrisy is displayed for all to see. Deal with it and quit YOUR whining.

Didn't I just use the same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers?

Didnt I tell you no...sheesh, idiots as far as the eye can see
Then quit looking in the mirror. You'll see one less idiot.

One less? Is that an

Purely hypothetical. Now, let us take that KKK member who is asked to do the black wedding. Can he refuse on the basis that the participants are anti-white supremecists?
A place of business cannot discriminate.

Yes they can. It upsets those like you when others see through your unbridled hatred.
Which you choose to disguise with the confines of religion.

Didnt I just tell you your whining changes nothing moron? You can continue to whine about it but reality isnt changed according to how much whining you do...so whine on
Didn't I just use the same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers? Businesses must serve everyone. You seem to think that only applies to Christians. Your hypocrisy is displayed for all to see. Deal with it and quit YOUR whining.

Didn't I just use the same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers?

One less? Is that an

One less? Is that an

Certainly it can. The NM SC was very clear on that point. But what is not clear is where the dividing line lies.

No. They cant. It's the LAW. Or at least that's what you clowns said to the Christian bakers, and the Christian florist and the Christian...don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot, do you? Well cry me a river.

Yes they can. It upsets those like you when others see through your unbridled hatred.

One less? Is that an

Aside from the fact that the black couple would have to be blind not to notice the Southern Battle flags that adorn the KKK bakery, I think it would be hard pressed to convince a panel that the couple were anti-white supremacist, while on the other hand the couple, imo, could convince panel that the bakery discriminated against them because of their race. Completely hypothetically as well.

QUESTION:
Since when is everybody so 'rich' that they can afford to turn away business?
I thought Obama had completely ruined America's economy beyond any reasonable recognition. Shouldn't you take any business you can get since we're living in such a fiscal wasteland?

Something isn't adding up..

QUESTION:
Since when is everybody so 'rich' that they can afford to turn away business?
I thought Obama had completely ruined America's economy beyond any reasonable recognition. Shouldn't you take any business you can get since we're living in such a fiscal wasteland?

Something isn't adding up..
Some people actually have moral convictions. Besides, that pizza joint made out pretty well. Thanks to the gay mafia, they could retire, if they want to. But I'm guessing they'll give a lot of that money to charity.

You seem to be the one crying.
I don't give a fat rat's ass about the pizza people. But if they make a decision to make the statement they hate someone. Then live with the consequences. Now!!!!!!!!!!!! You can cry more and more and more.

No. They cant. It's the LAW. Or at least that's what you clowns said to the Christian bakers, and the Christian florist and the Christian...don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot, do you? Well cry me a river.

One less? Is that an

You seem to be the one crying.
I don't give a fat rat's ass about the pizza people. But if they make a decision to make the statement they hate someone. Then live with the consequences. Now!!!!!!!!!!!! You can cry more and more and more.

One less? Is that an

How pathetic. They never said they hated anyone. But of course you knew this. You also know that they do serve gays. They just said they wouldn't cater a gay wedding. Like anyone is going to order pizza for their wedding. You also know that they didn't even do anything except give an honest answer to a loaded question. And for that they received death threats from the gay liberal mafia. Is any of this getting through that shield of ignorant hate that surrounds you?

Why of course not

The KKK is a racist and terrorist organization

No wonder they are Democrats
exactly
Provide a link that shows todays KKK members and leaders are Democrats. Not a link that talks about decades before they quit the democrats and changed over to Republicans. Today. Show us evidence that the KKK is a Democrat led or controlled organization.

that shows todays KKK members

--LOL todays members --LOL

there is a historical record of democrat kkk members

K.K.K The Real Democratic Party

You are deflecting, a method you seem to like and use a lot.

I am?

You are now correlating racism to the KKK as if they are the same. A racist does not have to belong to a violent terrorist group like the KKK. You continue to take desperate measures to support the stupid concept behind the OP.

None of this has anything to do with anything I said. I never equated racism and the KKK, I never said racists have to belong to a terrorist group. What are you smoking?

he is deflecting

Forum List

Back