🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

should a black business owner...

Why of course not

The KKK is a racist and terrorist organization

Can ISIS make someone bake a cake for them too?

these questions are getting sillier and sillier because they lost reality...so make up scenarios to argue about :rolleyes:
You missed the entire point of this post. if a Christian has to bake a gay wedding cake, then a black caterer must also serve those they would rather not do business with. Regardless of who they are.

You missed the entire point that those things arent the same no matter how much you whine about it
They are exactly the same, you moron. If the law applies to one business, it applies to all. Businesses must serve everyone. No exceptions. That is the exact same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers. It doesn't matter who the business owner is, or who they don't want to do business with.

Didnt I just tell you your whining changes nothing moron? You can continue to whine about it but reality isnt changed according to how much whining you do...so whine on
Didn't I just use the same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers? Businesses must serve everyone. You seem to think that only applies to Christians. Your hypocrisy is displayed for all to see. Deal with it and quit YOUR whining.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Ah, now I remember why I stopped reading your posts some time back.

You're that crazy, insanely angry 'Christian" from the mental hospital.

I'm not a Christian, Babe. And who are you quoting since it's obviously not me?

Very well little one. You have a nice day now and take all your medications the good nurse gives you.

What about this is complicated? The Constitution says we have rights, those rights cannot be removed without due process of law.

If members of hate organizations like the KKK and the Democratic party say hate without threats, that isn't a crime. If they do something that is a crime, prove it. That is how you nail them and remove their rights.

Based on what do you remove rights WITHOUT PROVING A CRIME?

How is it you leftist nut jobs can't process and answer that simple question?

And how is it after being outraged Padilla's rights were violated without being convicted of a crime, it's suddenly OK?

Can ISIS make someone bake a cake for them too?

these questions are getting sillier and sillier because they lost reality...so make up scenarios to argue about :rolleyes:
You missed the entire point of this post. if a Christian has to bake a gay wedding cake, then a black caterer must also serve those they would rather not do business with. Regardless of who they are.

You missed the entire point that those things arent the same no matter how much you whine about it
They are exactly the same, you moron. If the law applies to one business, it applies to all. Businesses must serve everyone. No exceptions. That is the exact same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers. It doesn't matter who the business owner is, or who they don't want to do business with.

Didnt I just tell you your whining changes nothing moron? You can continue to whine about it but reality isnt changed according to how much whining you do...so whine on
Didn't I just use the same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers? Businesses must serve everyone. You seem to think that only applies to Christians. Your hypocrisy is displayed for all to see. Deal with it and quit YOUR whining.

Didn't I just use the same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers?

Didnt I tell you no...sheesh, idiots as far as the eye can see

Didn't I just use the same argument you libs used against those Christian bakers?

Then quit looking in the mirror. You'll see one less idiot.

This so well documents the overt hate and hypocrisy of the left. One has to be drowning in kool-aid to buy this endless double standard crap
I am left to conclude by this that you think political views, political group membership and overt racist organizations should be protected classes.

OK.

Who knows what you will conclude since you are clearly establishing you are an imbecile.

There is no such thing as a Constitutional "protected class." There are Americans, and we have Constitutional rights unless they are removed by due process of law. That is what I am arguing.

And your idiocy is to get you out of your hypocrisy. You want gays to demand cakes, suddenly that doesn't apply to people you don't like. So you have to justify your hypocrisy with more hate attacks. You are frankly no different than the KKK.

I as I said repeatedly I do not believe the black has to cater the KKK. However, I also said the Christian doesn't have to bake a cake for the butt fucker. You justify your hypocrisy with hate, I have no hypocrisy

That is not exactly how this works. The interstate commerce clause gives the federal government to ability prevent discrimination in businesses which engage in interstate commerce. The USSC pretty much indicated any business which had items from out of state (a Virginia restaurant that sold West Virginia produce) fell under that category. The Constitution does not create the classes, the law creates them and the ICC allows the Congress to do it. The States then create their own laws. Where the Constitution comes in again is with the 14th amendment which states that everyone must be treated equally under those laws.

If there is no law which requires a business to serve a group, then they do not have to. But if there is such a law, it must be applied equally. This does create a dilemma for people who want some folks protected and not others. But it doesn't create protected classes under the Constitution.

Then quit looking in the mirror. You'll see one less idiot.

One less? Is that an admission? LOL

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?

White Supremacist, Neo-Nazis and the like are not a protected class. The answer is no.

Can the baker refuse to provide a cake for a Democratic Party function?

Political affiliation is not generally a protected class.

So, you would say the baker can refuse. Can a baker refuse to serve a wedding on the basis the bride is a Democrat?

I don't think any KKK party planner would call a black caterer do you?

then why do gays call caterers who don't approve of gay marriage? We all know the answer--------------to stir up shit.

Do those bakers have a sign that says they are bigots in the window?

It's pretty obvious if a guy is black not so much if he's a run of the mill average white guy bigot.

Should a black business owner, who has a catering business, be forced to cater a KKK rally?

White Supremacist, Neo-Nazis and the like are not a protected class. The answer is no.

Why aren't all americans a protected class? Why must we continue to segregate minorities, ethnicities, and race?

But they are aren't they? Doesn't everyone fall into one of the first three?

In United States Federal anti-discrimination law, a protected class is a characteristic of a person which cannot be targeted for discrimination.[1] The following characteristics are considered "Protected Classes" by Federal law:

Protected class - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

then why do gays call caterers who don't approve of gay marriage? We all know the answer--------------to stir up shit.
Yep.

No intelligent, reasonable person would want to force someone else to perform a service for them against their will, especially when there are plenty of other options.

Obviously.

Unless there's a sign saying non sinners only how is one supposed to know a baker is a bigoted religious zealot?

This so well documents the overt hate and hypocrisy of the left. One has to be drowning in kool-aid to buy this endless double standard crap
I am left to conclude by this that you think political views, political group membership and overt racist organizations should be protected classes.

OK.

Who knows what you will conclude since you are clearly establishing you are an imbecile.

There is no such thing as a Constitutional "protected class." There are Americans, and we have Constitutional rights unless they are removed by due process of law. That is what I am arguing.

And your idiocy is to get you out of your hypocrisy. You want gays to demand cakes, suddenly that doesn't apply to people you don't like. So you have to justify your hypocrisy with more hate attacks. You are frankly no different than the KKK.

I as I said repeatedly I do not believe the black has to cater the KKK. However, I also said the Christian doesn't have to bake a cake for the butt fucker. You justify your hypocrisy with hate, I have no hypocrisy

That is not exactly how this works. The interstate commerce clause gives the federal government to ability prevent discrimination in businesses which engage in interstate commerce. The USSC pretty much indicated any business which had items from out of state (a Virginia restaurant that sold West Virginia produce) fell under that category. The Constitution does not create the classes, the law creates them and the ICC allows the Congress to do it. The States then create their own laws. Where the Constitution comes in again is with the 14th amendment which states that everyone must be treated equally under those laws.

If there is no law which requires a business to serve a group, then they do not have to. But if there is such a law, it must be applied equally. This does create a dilemma for people who want some folks protected and not others. But it doesn't create protected classes under the Constitution.

I was responding to the argument about protected classes and who and who isn't one

Yep.

No intelligent, reasonable person would want to force someone else to perform a service for them against their will, especially when there are plenty of other options.

Obviously.

Unless there's a sign saying non sinners only how is one supposed to know a baker is a bigoted religious zealot?
I have no idea. I don't care, and I don't ask.

Can the baker refuse to provide a cake for a Democratic Party function?

Political affiliation is not generally a protected class.

So, you would say the baker can refuse. Can a baker refuse to serve a wedding on the basis the bride is a Democrat?

Now, you're just being silly........

Forum List

Back