Zone1 Should A Handful Of Billionaires Own More Wealth Than The Bottom 50% Of All Americans?

Society can provide everyone who doesn't have housing with housing.

How many houses are you going to build for free to give to the homeless?

How are you going to get mentally ill, drug addicted homeless people to
move into their free houses? When they destroy them, how soon until they
get their second free home?

Housing, food, healthcare, education and employment should be a human right.

A human right? Explain further.

Even your bible agrees with that.

Neat! Could you post the portion that backs your claim?
if you want stuff get a job you worthless dope heads

Society can provide everyone who doesn't have housing with housing.

How many houses are you going to build for free to give to the homeless?

How are you going to get mentally ill, drug addicted homeless people to
move into their free houses? When they destroy them, how soon until they
get their second free home?

A human right? Explain further.

Even your bible agrees with that.

Neat! Could you post the portion that backs your claim?

We won't be building houses for free, it's part of the federal budget. The effort will create millions of jobs and will save the country billions of dollars. Homelessness is very expensive. The homeless that are mentally ill or insist on using drugs will be forced into drug rehab or the psyche-ward. They will be adjudicated insane and committed to a mental institution until they get better.

Yes, a human right. You can look up the word "human" and "right" in the English dictionary and then you'll understand what that means.

Here is the Bible:

Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the fetters of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him, and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

Let the homeless in to your house. Here is another one...

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mat 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Not taking in the stranger into your house, results in damnation. Jesus will cast you into the lake of fire, for not housing the homeless.If we're not willing to have homeless people sleeping on our couch, then the alternative is for the government to provide basic housing to the homeless. Make housing a right and provide everything that needs it, basic housing, in order to get them off the streets. In the housing unit there would be social services to help them get back on their feet.

Taxes are not voluntary
I said contributions are voluntary, not taxes. You libs love to use the word "contribution" instead of mandatory taxation.
There is also nothing wrong to expect them to contribute more
ScreenShot_20221221192155.png

Hmmm, don't see "tax" in there.

We won't be building houses for free, it's part of the federal budget. The effort will create millions of jobs and will save the country billions of dollars. Homelessness is very expensive. The homeless that are mentally ill or insist on using drugs will be forced into drug rehab or the psyche-ward. They will be adjudicated insane and committed to a mental institution until they get better.

Yes, a human right. You can look up the word "human" and "right" in the English dictionary and then you'll understand what that means.

Here is the Bible:

Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the fetters of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him, and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

Let the homeless in to your house. Here is another one...

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mat 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Mat 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Not taking in the stranger into your house, results in damnation. Jesus will cast you into the lake of fire, for not housing the homeless.If we're not willing to have homeless people sleeping on our couch, then the alternative is for the government to provide basic housing to the homeless. Make housing a right and provide everything that needs it, basic housing, in order to get them off the streets. In the housing unit there would be social services to help them get back on their feet.

We won't be building houses for free, it's part of the federal budget. The effort will create millions of jobs and will save the country billions of dollars.

How is overpaying government workers to build houses for mentally ill druggies going to save us billions? Are you high right now?

Homelessness is very expensive. The homeless that are mentally ill or insist on using drugs will be forced into drug rehab or the psyche-ward.

Why don't we force them now?

You can't explain it to me here?

Human rights are rights we have simply because we exist as human beings - they are not granted by any state. These universal rights are inherent to us all, regardless of nationality, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, or any other status.

So how is your wish list inherent rights?

Here is the Bible:

Thanks for the citations. Which of those said anything about them being rights?

We won't be building houses for free, it's part of the federal budget. The effort will create millions of jobs and will save the country billions of dollars.

How is overpaying government workers to build houses for mentally ill druggies going to save us billions? Are you high right now?

Homelessness is very expensive. The homeless that are mentally ill or insist on using drugs will be forced into drug rehab or the psyche-ward.

Why don't we force them now?

You can't explain it to me here?

Human rights are rights we have simply because we exist as human beings - they are not granted by any state. These universal rights are inherent to us all, regardless of nationality, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, or any other status.

So how is your wish list inherent rights?

Here is the Bible:

Thanks for the citations. Which of those said anything about them being rights?

We're not "overpaying" government workers to do anything.

Because forcing them into rehab or the psyche-ward without a plan or system in place to house them and provide them with the assistance that they need to help them get back on their feet, will only end with them returning to the street. The purpose of forcing them into treatment is with the objective of getting them permanently off of drugs and reintegrated into society.

Our rights are determined by the community in which we live in.

If you're an actual Christian (I doubt it), then you're bound to follow the Bible. That Bible clearly shows that God wants people to help each other, including housing the homeless. You can disengeniously deny that the Biblical verses I cited in my previous post clearly indicate that, but that won't change the fact that for most reasonable people reading those passages, it's crystal clear that God expects his people to house the homeless. The first Christians understood this and held all things in common:

Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Act 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
Act 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
Act 4:35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
Act 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,
Act 4:37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

That's extreme communism. We Marxist communists, don't even do all of the above. That's a whole new level of communism. We believe a person has a right to personal property, which can include a home, or even land, provided it's for personal use or growing food for the family. The Bible is even more radical than Karl Marx. Jesus will throw you in hell if you don't allow the homeless into your house:

Mat 25:42 For I was hungry, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

Last edited:
Well, they sure created a lot of jobs for us. Why is that?

They create customers for themselves because, without jobs, there isn't an economy. Hello. Did you imagine that capitalists hire human labor out of the goodness of their hearts? Do the benefits only run one way? No wage-labor = no paying consumers = no market or capitalism. Labor is more important than billionaires. The ruling elite needs the working-class, whereas the working-class doesn't need the wealthy elite.

Because forcing them into rehab or the psyche-ward without a plan or system in place to house them and provide them with the assistance that they need to help them get back on their feet, will only end with them returning to the street. The purpose of forcing them into treatment is with the objective of getting them permanently off of drugs and reintegrated into society.

If you're an actual Christian (I doubt it), then you're bound to follow the Bible. That Bible clearly shows that God wants people to help each other, including housing the homeless. You can disengeniously deny that the Biblical verses I cited in my previous post clearly indicate that, but that won't change the fact that for most reasonable people reading those passages, it's crystal clear that God expects his people to house the homeless. The first Christians understood this and held all things in common:

Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Act 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
Act 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
Act 4:35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
Act 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,
Act 4:37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

That's extreme communism. We Marxist communists, don't even do all of the above. That's a whole new level of communism. We believe a person has a right to personal property, which can include a home, or even land, provided it's for personal use or growing food for the family. The Bible is even more radical than Karl Marx. Jesus will throw you in hell if you don't allow the homeless into your house:

Mat 25:42 For I was hungry, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

The government won't be building them?

Because forcing them into rehab or the psyche-ward without a plan or system in place to house them and provide them with the assistance that they need to help them get back on their feet, will only end with them returning to the street.

So leave them on the street now.....with no treatment. Brilliant!

Some human rights aren't human rights in some communities?

That Bible clearly shows that God wants people to help each other, including housing the homeless.

Yes. So where did it say they were rights?

It's not a Russian model, it's simply the way a modern, high-tech society evolves and transitions from a capitalist, non-democratic, for-profit system of production to a non-profit, democratized, mostly automated, high-tech mode of production. It's called human progress.
Is population reduction part of the scheme?

The government won't be building them?

Because forcing them into rehab or the psyche-ward without a plan or system in place to house them and provide them with the assistance that they need to help them get back on their feet, will only end with them returning to the street.

So leave them on the street now.....with no treatment. Brilliant!

Some human rights aren't human rights in some communities?

That Bible clearly shows that God wants people to help each other, including housing the homeless.

Yes. So where did it say they were rights?

Job 36:6 He preserveth not the life of the wicked: but giveth right to the poor.

Psa_140:12 I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.

Amo_5:12 For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.

The poor have rights and God says that if you don't open the door of your house to the stranger and let them in, you're going to hell.

What part of that don't you understand Bubba?

Job 36:6 He preserveth not the life of the wicked: but giveth right to the poor.

Psa_140:12 I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.

Amo_5:12 For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.

The poor have rights and God says that if you don't open the door of your house to the stranger and let them in, you're going to hell.

The part where the Bible agreed with your claim that housing, food, healthcare, education and employment are human rights.

Is population reduction part of the scheme?

That's the scheme of the capitalists. The Malthusian bastards will consign 94% of the population to the compost heap. Technology within the next 40 years, will eliminate wage-labor rendering people worthless under capitalism. The rich will own all of the technology and facilities of production, while the rest of humanity will become worthless extra-weight. Ironically the rich will adopt a non-profit system of production using all of the robots, automation technology, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles..etc, and the masses will be enslaved or reduced to Soylent Green. Remember this movie:

It's not my plan, it will be America's plan, in the not-too-distant future, when advanced automation replaces 25%+ of wage labor. Just a quarter of the workforce has to be replaced with robots, automated systems, artificial intelligence, and self-driving vehicles. etc, for the working-class to start waking up. You know it's inevitable, you're just suffering from a bad case of cognitive dissonance. You're in denial.

Technology automates production, eventually to the point that the individual consumer will have full control over the means of production. The state that is always a dictatorship, protecting the interests of one class over another, begins to dissolve when the individual consumer has control over the means of production, rather than the state. That's when relationships between people become 100% voluntary because everyone will have the means to produce everything they consume and use without anyone else's help. That's the birth of a stateless society, with very little government. If you don't like the government, you pack up and fly or sail away, somewhere else.

Until we reach that level of technological automation, where the individual will be able to produce everything for themselves, production will be organized by society, through the state. The state will become the dictatorship of the proletariat or working-class. It will transition from being the dictatorship of the rich and powerful (6% of the population), to the dictatorship of the people (94% of the population).
Humans will not be ready for your system until the millennial rule of Christ; "Every man under his own vine and fig tree* and none shall make him afraid."

*Or his own forest, or marsh, or home in the city. Private property ownership is the key to happiness, self-sufficiency, and sustainability.

The part where the Bible agreed with your claim that housing, food, healthcare, education and employment are human rights.

So if God tells you that if you don't allow the homeless into your house, he will damn you to hell, that doesn't constitute a right of the homeless? You're quite confused. All of that chewing tobacco has rotten your brain.

Not everyone is born with the same hand of cards. When one falls through the cracks, it's extremely difficult, if not impossible to get back up. As a society, we could eliminate homelessness and poverty. We have the technology to do it today.
Technology is a two-edged sword, and the weaponized edge will be the one most used.

I just watched the PBS documentary on Martin Borough, the father of the "Green Revolution". His 'technology' has brought the world and the earth to the edge of catastrophe.:omg:

So if God tells you that if you don't allow the homeless into your house, he will damn you to hell, that doesn't constitute a right of the homeless? You're quite confused. All of that chewing tobacco has rotten your brain.

If God and the Bible doesn't say it's a right, why are you saying that the Bible backs your claim that it's a right? Are you drunk?

All of that chewing tobacco has rotten your brain.

All of that vodka has rotted yours.

That's the scheme of the capitalists. The Malthusian bastards will consign 94% of the population to the compost heap. Technology within the next 40 years, will eliminate wage-labor rendering people worthless under capitalism. The rich will own all of the technology and facilities of production, while the rest of humanity will become worthless extra-weight. Ironically the rich will adopt a non-profit system of production using all of the robots, automation technology, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles..etc, and the masses will be enslaved or reduced to Soylent Green. Remember this movie:

I meant is population reduction part of your scheme.

Humans will not be ready for your system until the millennial rule of Christ; "Every man under his own vine and fig tree* and none shall make him afraid."

*Or his own forest, or marsh, or home in the city. Private property ownership is the key to happiness, self-sufficiency, and sustainability.

People will be more than ready for it when advanced automation technology takes most of their jobs, creating an unemployment crisis and homelessness for tens of millions of Americans. I agree with your last statement about home ownership. We call that personal property not private property. Your home is more yours and secure under modern communism than under capitalism. You won't have to pay a bank a mortgage or the government any taxes, because communism doesn't use money or markets. Under capitalism, if you don't pay your property taxes, you lose your home. And of course, if you don't pay the bank, you get your home foreclosed. You have a right to your home in communism, but that's not the case under capitalism.

Technology is a two-edged sword, and the weaponized edge will be the one most used.

I just watched the PBS documentary on Martin Borough, the father of the "Green Revolution". His 'technology' has brought the world and the earth to the edge of catastrophe.:omg:

I just watched the PBS documentary on Martin Borough

Norman Borlaug?

His 'technology' has brought the world and the earth to the edge of catastrophe

How?

Forum List

Back