Zone1 Should A Handful Of Billionaires Own More Wealth Than The Bottom 50% Of All Americans?

It's not about saying anything, it's about doing. The homeless problem negatively affects everybody, undermining the quality of life for those who have housing. It hurts everybody.
--and the other 99.8% of the population w/ homes doesn't matter? Lets consider the possibility that one of us needs to soak his head in ice water.

OK, I'll estimate that it will rise to 200% of the population. Then again, I can estimate that unemployment will fall to minus 30%.

Estimating is FUN!

Logical inference. If advanced automation is advancing at an exponential pace in this decade alone, you can imagine where we will be in the 2040s, 2050s. Under our current economic system, consumers need jobs to buy the products they consume. When people start losing their jobs, that's when we're going to have a very serious crisis.

--and the other 99.8% of the population w/ homes doesn't matter? Lets consider the possibility that one of us needs to soak his head in ice water.

When did I ever say anyone doesn't matter? You're the one who needs to soak his head in ice water to cool your brain.

Unless you're a millionaire that doesn't depend upon wages to live, you're up the creek, because employers aren't going to need you anymore.

None of them? I'm very useful.
Are the employers going to hoard all the food so I can't buy any?
Or will the farmers keep it?

Nothing wrong with them having tremendous wealth
There is also nothing wrong to expect them to contribute more
Expecting something is fine, if you like being disappointed. Contributions are voluntary. Your weasel words are as transparent as your Marxist agenda.

Why haven't you given your housing to the homeless?
What a stupid question. You're an idiot. It's not about you or I giving away our housing and then becoming homeless. We can organize, through the state, and our government, a program to house everyone who needs housing. Believe it or not, our government can do more than fight wars, deliver mail, and provide courts of justice. It can also build housing for the homeless. Duh.

Estimated by the same commtards who couldn't make a decent Trabant?
Actually estimated by the capitalists themselves and many economists:

Why are they talking about giving everyone a UBI? Because of the expected negative impact of technology on jobs in the near future. These capitalists need a bailout from the government in the form of a monthly check for the working-class, lest the pitchforks come out. Only a contard like you figures that advanced automation isn't going to take his job away. You're dumb.

Redneck Inventions9.jpg

Last edited:
What a stupid question. You're an idiot. It's not about you or I giving away our housing and then becoming homeless. We can organize, through the state, and our government, a program to house everyone who needs housing. Believe it or not, our government can do more than fight wars, deliver mail, and provide courts of justice. It can also build housing for the homeless. Duh.

What a stupid question.

So that's a no?

It's not about you or I giving away our housing and then becoming homeless.

Why are you so greedy? Don't the homeless deserve a home more than you?

We can organize, through the state, and our government, a program to house everyone who needs housing

Sounds expensive. Are you sure you can afford it?

Believe it or not, our government can do more than fight wars, deliver mail, and provide courts of justice. It can also build housing for the homeless.

Like they helped poor people buy houses before 2008?
Or like they tried to help poor people pay for college?

Actually estimated by the capitalists themselves and many economists:

Why are they talking about giving everyone a UBI? Because of the expected negative impact of technology on jobs in the near future. These capitalists need a bailout from the government in the form of a monthly check for the working-class, lest the pitchforks come out. Only a contard like you figures that advanced automation isn't going to take his job away. You're dumb.

Take away my job?

It's gonna make me big bucks.

What a stupid question.

So that's a no?

It's not about you or I giving away our housing and then becoming homeless.

Why are you so greedy? Don't the homeless deserve a home more than you?

We can organize, through the state, and our government, a program to house everyone who needs housing

Sounds expensive. Are you sure you can afford it?

Believe it or not, our government can do more than fight wars, deliver mail, and provide courts of justice. It can also build housing for the homeless.

Like they helped poor people buy houses before 2008?
Or like they tried to help poor people pay for college?
Society can provide everyone who doesn't have housing with housing. Housing, food, healthcare, education and employment should be a human right. Even your bible agrees with that.

Society can provide everyone who doesn't have housing with housing. Housing, food, healthcare, education and employment should be a human right. Even your bible agrees with that.

Society can provide everyone who doesn't have housing with housing.

How many houses are you going to build for free to give to the homeless?

How are you going to get mentally ill, drug addicted homeless people to
move into their free houses? When they destroy them, how soon until they
get their second free home?

Housing, food, healthcare, education and employment should be a human right.

A human right? Explain further.

Even your bible agrees with that.

Neat! Could you post the portion that backs your claim?

Forum List

Back