Should a Tranny From The Congo Lecture America on Freedom and Liberty? Micheal Obama Says YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The Statue of Liberty incident. So bizarre. Brock Hussaine giggled though probably since Micheal inspired the savage.

The post colonized Congo, rape capital of the world.

The Statue of Liberty incident. So bizarre. Brock Hussaine giggled though probably since Micheal inspired the savage.

Clearly this person was inspired--perhaps even encouraged--and the stunt was one hundred percent political. Desecration of anything sacred American goes off with cheers from millions it seems.

imrs.php

Remember when that guy with tits made that gesture? I wonder if those brutal apes ever caved in to that strong response when those apes kidnapped and raped over 300 girls.

17chibok_web1-articleLarge.jpg

Did it work? Were they saved?

imrs.php

Remember when that guy with tits made that gesture? I wonder if those brutal apes ever caved in to that strong response when those apes kidnapped and raped over 300 girls.

17chibok_web1-articleLarge.jpg

Did it work? Were they saved?
Not to mention all the thousands of boys murdered and raped during that same time period.

Should a retarded thread by a secret faggot and conspiracy nut stay in politics or get moved the Retard Zone where it belongs?
:dunno:

J.E.D, you ridiculous transvestite address the issues. Did you ever notice Micheal seems really flat? That said, trolls like you J.E.D. should not dictate what threads go where. The reality is a grotesque anti-American sexually ambiguous nutcase from the most dangerous country on Earth in which rape is then norm attacked our country on the forth of July, the day we celebrate hating the UK kingdom which is celebrated by the MSM.

J.E.D, you ridiculous transvestite address the issues. Did you ever notice Micheal seems really flat? That said, trolls like you J.E.D. should not dictate what threads go where. The reality is a grotesque anti-American sexually ambiguous nutcase from the most dangerous country on Earth in which rape is then norm attacked our country on the forth of July, the day we celebrate hating the UK kingdom which is celebrated by the MSM.
Admit it. You want to suck his dick :suck:

I thought Michael Obama was busy having its finger suction cups medically worked on right now. So it can more efficiently extract salt from its victims' bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back