🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should all Progressive men stay loyal to Democrats?

Do you know who commits the majority of domestic abuse by gender in the US?

Women.

But men are lectured constantly about their *toxic masculinity."

Democrats are repulsive hypocrites & liars.
About 70% of non-reciprocal Domestic Violence is female on male. Here.

I blame the Mainstream Media which portrays assault on men as funny. Neither gender is inherently abusive.

The pendulum swings between Far Right and Farther Right - never Left.

But otw, correct.
The gravity of the situation should bring it to settle more toward the center, but the energies of the extremes, make them stupidly want to defy gravity.

In Kansas, most Conservative women voted to keep early-term abortion legal. I agree with them 100%. Most Conservative women will vote Democrat as soon as Republicans try to violate their rights. Identity is stronger then Politics. In my opinion, trying to outlaw abortion was a huge mistake on the part of Republicans.

Most Conservative women agree that USA is great, support the Second Amendment, oppose Welfare State, oppose wide immigration. Nevertheless, they will not vote for those who propose to abridge their Rights.

Progressive men agree with Democrats on most issues -- on which I agree with you as well. Racism and White Nationalism are absolutely wrong. American History of Slavery and Genocide is not Great. Guns are as dangerous as Fentanyl. Millions of people can not provide for themselves and must rely on Society, which has a duty to help them. USA is the Nation of Immigrants.

Hopefully, at least some Democrat men will also understand that Identity is stronger then Politics. You should think twice before voting for those who support Presumption of your Guilt. Under the current system, any man's career is one tweeted accusation away from being ruined. You should think twice before voting for those who have passed the Laws and Policies under which male victims of Domestic Violence are the ones arrested. You are not as rich and famous as Johnny Depp. If your intimate partner beats you and cuts off a part of your finger, you will be the one arrested and prosecuted. You should think twice before voting for those who have passed Laws and Policies under which you will get 61% more time for the same offense.

Forum List

Back