Should America, Russia, and China take over Europe

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
And force the European people to integrate Africans and Muslims into mainstream society?

And force the European people to integrate Africans and Muslims into mainstream society?
This is funny, you are talking about 3 very xenofobic countries. I used to not include the US as xenofobic, but since Trump and more importantly his support with large portions of the populous, xenofobic is the only way to describe it. I'm European and your right in the sense, that we have a hard time integrating the second and third generation immigrants, but claiming the US would be able to do a better job by force no less, is a bizarre statement. And btw, we are desperatly trying to integrate an amount of refugees relative to our population that is unseen in the US since the early 20th century. Not only that but they have a completely different language, culture and religion to our own, and we have to do it on a continent wich has a way larger population density, so less room. So how do you think the US would be able to solve it?

Last edited:
Are you fucking nuts? Why not force Africa to do the same or Asia do the same with Africans?

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... western Europe should got to the US...

... eastern Europe could go to Russia...

... an' southern Europe could go to China."

Europeans have been denied the chance to kill each other since WWII and are growing restless. How many times have they gone to war in the last 2,000 years?

This is funny, you are talking about 3 very xenofobic countries. I used to not include the US as xenofobic, but since Trump and more importantly his support with large portions of the populous, xenofobic is the only way to describe it. I'm European and your right in the sense, that we have a hard time integrating the second and third generation immigrants, but claiming the US would be able to do a better job by force no less, is a bizarre statement. And btw, we are desperatly trying to integrate an amount of refugees relative to our population that is unseen in the US since the early 20th century. Not only that but they have a completely different language, culture and religion to our own, and we have to do it on a continent wich has a way larger population density, so less room. So how do you think the US would be able to solve it?

This has to be one of the most fucked up excuses for a post that I have seen here in a long time......

I would prefer that Russia and China and America under The Donald transform the governments of Europe (get the ZOGs out) so Europe can become great again.

Forum List

Back